It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weapons of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by GLRockwell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GLRockwell

You

Zero evidence??? There's photos of steel columns severed at a 45 degree angle.

Tumble out with no indicative booms from explosions with the force to cut steel columns and no indication of pressure waves / over pressure events from explosions with the force to cut steel columns. Without the flying demolition shrapnel.

Katie was was killed instantly by a steel fragment sent flying from 430 metres across the lake. It was thought to be travelling at 140km/h.

www.canberratimes.com.au...

The above from a 10 story building. How many stories were the twin towers.

I suggest you read and study.

Debunked: Steel was hurled hundreds of feet by explosives

www.metabunk.org...

And the core columns fell last…

Notice large column tumbling outward…

And you need to address

No indication of a demolition system/wiring that wouldn’t have survive fires and jet impacts anyway to start the building collapse in the areas of the jet impacts as recorded in the video evidence. From multiple angles.

You want me to go on?
edit on 26-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

As you know i live in NY and got a good lock at this even as a senior in HS

there was 100% explosions' and it wasn't bolts snapping

there was also one HUGE boom that shook the building i was in before the south tower fell

i went to the rubble pile and say the liquid metal from deep in the pile, why would steal or any other metal melt in a building collapse weeks alter?

buildings do not disintegrate enough heat when they collapse to melt aluminum or steel

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You

As you know i live in NY and got a good lock at this even as a senior in HS

Did not know. Didn’t know I was supposed to know.

You

There is no evidence of planted pyrotechnics citing columns.

Especially when the core wasn’t cut, and fell after being stripped of the floors

With no possible way a demolition system would have survived the jet impacts that broke welds. Destroyed floors, and disrupted electrical services. Cut elevator cables. And the wife spread fires in WTC 1,2, and 7. With the hours of fires in WTC 7

there was also one HUGE boom that shook the building i was in before the south tower fell

Like a building dying. With no indication of shrapnel from explosives? And no indication of a “boom” with the corresponding decibel level from a pressure wave with the force to cut steel columns

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Tower

app.aws.org...

Summary

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation. Depending upon weld joint geometry, detachment of the main load-bearing seats was a result of either fracture in the heat affected zone of the base material (standoff plate detached from spandrel) or through the weld metal (seat angle detached from standoff plate). Failure in both cases was assumed to be a result of a shear mechanism as a result of overloading from floors above impacting those below. There did not appear to be a significant change in distribution of failure modes of the floor truss connections when comparing those connections inside vs. outside of the impact region or those ex- posed to pre-collapse fires and those that were not.

You

i went to the rubble pile and say the liquid metal from deep in the pile, why would steal or any other metal melt in a building collapse weeks alter?

Then post some pictures.

buildings do not disintegrate enough heat when they collapse to melt aluminum or steel

Too bad it was from uneven heating and the contacting of cooling drooping floor trusses the bowed in the outer columns to trigger the collapse of the twin towers.

With no indication of explosions nor ejection of shrapnel in the area of the inward bowing and buckling before nor during the inward bowing and buckling.

And WTC 5 had documented structural faulted from fire.

Enough floor connections failures as seen above in WTC 7 along column 79 would cause the loss of lateral support in that column leading to buckling and collapse.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

We have spoken about it in the past so i thought you would remember.

I was there i dont care what chrry picked pictures say or what NIST says there was SOMETHING other than aircraft that took the towers down.

i saw the second tower fall with my own eyes.

or are you saying what i saw and felt and all the people around me felt was....the subway?

cutting charges aren't that loud and all you would have to do is destroy the support structure up high for it to create a multi thousand ton hammer slamming on top of the tower.

if you were going to bring down the towers why would you start a the basement where the steel and concrete is the strongest.

start at about where those 'art students were' and add charges around other mid floors and you would still get the spire

edit on 26-10-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i went to the rubble pile and say the liquid metal from deep in the pile,

I thought the truth movement pushed the “thermite” because there was no evidence of explosives with the force to cut steel columns. The whole secret demo thing…

And explosives don’t make pools of liquid metal. With no indication of frozen pools of metal being removed from the site.

Gots to love the contradiction…

You

deep in the pile,

You have X-ray vision. And you went to one of the most active historic points in the USA without a camera?

You

steal or any other metal melt in a building collapse weeks alter?

The pile was sprayed with water liberally and without caution for weeks. Know what happens when water hits liquid metal. It causes violent steam “explosions” that throws liquid metal.

I have never seen any evidence the people working the pile where ever afraid of spraying water on the smoldering pile (like the process that makes charcoal) out of fear of violent steam reactions, nor seen any reports of violent steam reactions from water hitting liquid metal.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

www.skeptic.com...

If you missed it, “ The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last”

What exactly was cut? With no arcing, sparking, and no visible “rivers” of molten metal? With nothing looking molten.

Unseen 9/11 photos bought at house clearance sale

www.bbc.com...

Archivists who bought a stash of CDs at a house clearance sale found 2,400 photos of Ground Zero in New York taken following the 9/11 attacks in 2001.
They appear to have been taken by an as yet unidentified construction worker who helped to clear up the wreckage of the World Trade Center towers and surrounding area.
The CDs were in poor condition but the data was ultimately retrievable.
The archivists have uploaded the photos to Flickr.

The above article has a link to the stash of over 2000 photos. Link and post to the ones with “ the liquid metal from deep in the pile,”
edit on 26-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

were you there?

i spent 2 weeks on the pile so i saw the liquid iron with my own lying eyes
edit on 26-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You

I was there i dont care what chrry picked pictures say or what NIST says there was SOMETHING other than aircraft that took the towers down.

You mean…

Too bad it was from uneven heating and the contacting of cooling drooping floor trusses the bowed in the outer columns to trigger the collapse of the twin towers.

i saw the second tower fall with my own eyes.
[quote]

Sorry lots of people had to see that.

cutting charges aren't that loud and all you would have to do is destroy the support structure up high for it to create a multi thousand ton hammer slamming on top of the tower.

Unfortunately cutting charges don’t guarantee the columns get missed aligned. So they are often used with kicker charges to move the columns out of alignment. Is that false. So how many charges is that for a 110 story building. Where the demolition systems would never survived the jet impacts and fires to initiate the collapse of the towers as recorded in the video evidence

What do you not get about planted pyrotechnics dead on arrival.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Lots of people where there, and the majority don’t back what you “saw”

Again…

Now address the issues and stop using innuendo. And changing the subject with false authority and no provided proof.

edit on 26-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

do you know what aluminum and steel melts at or even gets soft at?

higher than jet fuel can get to outside a blast furnace and certainly not from an office fire

show me ANY other office fire that melted the steal and aluminum in the buildings

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

there video of it, the montan metal

but what made the ground shake BEFORE the towers fell a good 10-20 seconds before they fell

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Too bad you didn’t get any photos..

originally posted by: neutronflux

i went to the rubble pile and say the liquid metal from deep in the pile,

I thought the truth movement pushed the “thermite” because there was no evidence of explosives with the force to cut steel columns. The whole secret demo thing…

And explosives don’t make pools of liquid metal. With no indication of frozen pools of metal being removed from the site.

Gots to love the contradiction…

You

deep in the pile,

You have X-ray vision. And you went to one of the most active historic points in the USA without a camera?

You

steal or any other metal melt in a building collapse weeks alter?

The pile was sprayed with water liberally and without caution for weeks. Know what happens when water hits liquid metal. It causes violent steam “explosions” that throws liquid metal.

I have never seen any evidence the people working the pile where ever afraid of spraying water on the smoldering pile (like the process that makes charcoal) out of fear of violent steam reactions, nor seen any reports of violent steam reactions from water hitting liquid metal.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

www.skeptic.com...

If you missed it, “ The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last”

What exactly was cut? With no arcing, sparking, and no visible “rivers” of molten metal? With nothing looking molten.

Unseen 9/11 photos bought at house clearance sale

www.bbc.com...

Archivists who bought a stash of CDs at a house clearance sale found 2,400 photos of Ground Zero in New York taken following the 9/11 attacks in 2001.
They appear to have been taken by an as yet unidentified construction worker who helped to clear up the wreckage of the World Trade Center towers and surrounding area.
The CDs were in poor condition but the data was ultimately retrievable.
The archivists have uploaded the photos to Flickr.

The above article has a link to the stash of over 2000 photos. Link and post to the ones with “ the liquid metal from deep in the pile,”

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You

there video of it, the montan metal

To afraid to link to debunked material

but what made the ground shake BEFORE the towers fell a good 10-20 seconds before they fell

Based on what seismic data.

Or do you mean this…

With no indication of explosions nor ejection of shrapnel in the area of the inward bowing and buckling before nor during the inward bowing and buckling.

Or this

However, this is definitely not what happens during the collapse of WTC Buildings 1 and 2. Carefully review footage of the collapses, and you will find that the parts of the buildings above the plane impact points begin falling first, while the lower parts of the buildings are initially stationary.3 The parts of the towers below the impact point do not begin to fall until the higher floors have collapsed onto them. This is not what we would expect if the towers collapsed from a controlled demolition,

www.skeptic.com...

Like parts of the structure buckling and loads redistributing as it started to fail, and the part of the building above the impact zone stated to fall down into the building below. Meaning there is zero chance a demolition system would have survived the jet’s impacts and fires to initiate collapse.
edit on 26-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed some

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Continued…

Again. CD systems would not have survived the jet impacts and fires to initiate collapse of the twin towers as attested to by video evidence.

You are falsely confusing expect sounds of “explosions” from a building fire, and expected from a building failing from being overloaded.

You have produced no evidence of explosions with the force to cut steel columns. Explosions that would be obvious, awe inspiring, and echoed about manhattan.
Very similar to the explosive sounds starting around 4:14 mark of the FDR drive video

18 Views of "Plane Impact" in South Tower | 9/11 World Trade Center [HD DOWNLOAD]
m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GLRockwell

military does it quite often, very quickly, sometimes just one man

the demolition EXPERTS ,.... have to worry about safety,
and are EXPERT at using the LEAST amount of explosives.. (to make PROFIT)
whereas the military are under no such constraints and are
VERY GOOD AT DESTROYING THINGS...quickly
edit on 2021-10-27T09:31:55-05:00ampp31America/Chicago by cappie because: (no reason given)

but AMAZING COINCIDENCE is that all 3 buildings collapsed
RIGHT ONTO THEIR FOOTPRINT...... something those EXPERTS
WISH they could do
edit on 2021-10-27T09:38:18-05:00ampp38America/Chicago by cappie because: added few lines

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

i do know that when a WELD ( even some small ones ) from steel breaks,
can sound like a loud gunshot.. and that building was full of welds.
even the steel itself when it gives way its very loud..
and an I-beam of the massive sizes they used probly sounded like EXPLOSIONS.
and good quality hi-carbon steel , RINGS like a crystal wine glass
when struck with a hammer .and echos
edit on 2021-10-27T08:43:43-05:00ampp43America/Chicago by cappie because: add 2 words

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

"Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed"

ANALYSIS??

the way i remember it, bush2 immediately sent all steel/rubble to CHINA for recycle
AND NOBODY WAS ABLE TO ANALYZE IT.... which raised questions and eyebrows
and tempers

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

With no arcing, sparking, and no visible “rivers” of molten metal? With nothing looking molten.

saw the LIQUID MOLTEN STEEL , LIVE on cnn....
DRIPPING out of the backhoe bucket during cleanup.....DAYS LATER
(maybe kept warm by tons of insulating material)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cappie

How long did it take to collect the WTC structural steel? And how was it immediately sent to China when it went to Fresh Kills?

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 1
m.youtube.com...

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 2
m.youtube.com...

Warehouse of 9/11 History: A Tour of Hangar 17

m.youtube.com...

Photos of Remains of the Twin Towers in Hangar 17

historydaily.org...

There was controversy over this..

As New Yorkers emotionally debate what kind of memorial should honor those killed in the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attack, 50,000 tons of mangled metal from the twin towers have been sold and shipped to China as scrap.
www.chicagotribune.com...

The World Trade Center wreckage is expected to produce an estimated 300,000 tons of structural steel. The girders, columns and beams will be melted down and reforged into basic building materials in Asia.
www.chicagotribune.com...

I think the media was confused regarding the 300,000 ton of structural steel, and used the term loosely because…

So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3

www.skeptic.com...

80,000 tons of actual structural steel for each tower? (160,000 ton) vs 300,000 for the whole site? Vs the 50,000 sent to China?
edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join