It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona found 182 possible voter fraud cases among 3 million ballots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Ahabstar

Do you really believe Biden lost the 2020 election?

While Trump has a very large fan base, more than half of Americans did not agree not did not want him to be President.

I do not understand that many refuse to accept the man with the lowest Gallup Poll numbers ever, lost the election.

almost 75 million voters (that we know of) voted for him over Joey.
I don't understand how that math is difficult.

eta:
And the audit has not released it's findings yet. The article in the OP is based on little or nothing to do with the forensic audit.
edit on 17-7-2021 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: jrod

The AP is not a good source, they are known to manipulate and omit entire groups of facts that don't fit the narrative. They also rarely cite sources, which is a huge red flag.

AP is a source that AllSides has struggled to rate, due to its content seeming to toe the line between Center and Lean Left. People on the right may be more likely to see AP’s content as clearly Lean Left. While AP's news and world reporting is largely Center, AllSides has found AP often includes subjective, leftward analysis in hard news reports and omits sources in its political writing; in addition, its fact checks are biased to the left

Last I checked Maricopa county alone had thousands of 'likely' voter fraud ballots/cases. This is just AZ too, heck even CNN is covering Fulton now because of how bad it is. It's not a 'Big Lie,' it s a 'Big Cover-up.'

Source for your assertion?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

The Guardian, who published the article, has an outstanding record of factual reporting.

You cannot compare The Guardian to the alternative site suggested here, The Gateway Pundit. The Guardian's goal is to report factual information. The Gateway Pundit's goal is to entertain their followers and 'never let facts get in the way of a good story.'

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What audit has not been released yet?....oh wait you actually think the CyberNinjas did an audit

The figure cited in my OP, 182 came from the actual audit done by Arizona election officials, you know the official ones that determined who got Arizona's Electoral College votes.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How many stories about Russian Collusion did the AP run?
Arizona election officials? That’s the problem-fox reporting on the henhouse as others have said.

1. There was no election fraud
2. Ok there was election fraud but it’s not widespread
3. Ok there was widespread election fraud, but not enough to change the election
4. Ok Trump won but it’s too late and too volatile a situation to reverse course now

We’re not even to step 3 yet. Don’t be so quick to end this. Let’s enjoy the process.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

What audit has not been released yet?....oh wait you actually think the CyberNinjas did an audit

The figure cited in my OP, 182 came from the actual audit done by Arizona election officials, you know the official ones that determined who got Arizona's Electoral College votes.

The numbers in OP are what the election officials caught, not related to Maricopa audit in any way.

YOU are spreading misinformation.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

So all you have is an ad hominem attack, very mature.

I will write this again, this article came from The Guardian who has a pretty good reputation for factual reporting....

This figure, 182, is straight from the Arizona Election officials when they performed an audit and recount before certifying the election. It is not just some made up number, like the story from Gateway Pundit.

I know this forum is far right bias and most of the active members are part of the far right who refuse to accept the 2020 election results, so I was expecting the rejection of reality.

It is sad that a site who once had a motto of 'Deny Ignorance's, now embraces the far right ignorance, and alternative narratives that fringe group push and fake news sites like the Gateway Pundit publish.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

74,000 eh?
Seems a bit more than your 182?

Didn't those turn out not to be fraud in the end.

Like all of those soldiers serving overseas who were flagged as possible fraud by armchair investigators who didn't understand where and how serving military register their votes.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Can you guys just agree that the claims of My Pillow Guy and Sidney 'Release the Kraken' were false?

Trump will never be President again. It is time to find a good candidate for 2024...like Ron DeSantis.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Even in your other posts you say the audit is bias because they flagged more Biden votes then Trump is so poor because using that logic it would be impossible for you to every find real fraud because if you did you would just do a mental back flip and label that attention has been brought to it as a biased action.

Recounts and audits are different. They live streamed the entire audit none stopped looked pretty real to me. Looked like they were s checking to see if the marked votes matched recorded votes then of the that vote is even a legitimate vote.

This just reeks of msm desperately trying to get ahead on information and try to get the story into as many people’s heads as possible so conformation bias can do the rest.

Jrod as someone who has been on the site for almost 2 decades how does it feel to take the side of the government,big tech and big media on a hotly debated conspiracy topic. When did all of those 3 things become the good guys for you.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

aside from your lack of understanding what an ad hominem attack is, what do you base your knowledge and understanding of the forensic audit in Maricopa County from? I'm just waiting for the report, the proof, the facts, the results, and the undeniable, indisputable evidence. If there is none, then super. If there is some, well, we will all have to see if it's real and what it means going forward.

But running scared of something that hasn't happened yet makes you look silly. that's not a good look.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Why can’t you wait until the report? It’s creepy...like telling us who to nominate in 2024.

Damn. Network beat me to it.
edit on 17-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Can you guys just agree that the claims of My Pillow Guy and Sidney 'Release the Kraken' were false?

Trump will never be President again. It is time to find a good candidate for 2024...like Ron DeSantis.

can you let me know when you have moved the goal posts to their final resting place?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This AP crap is damage control. It’s what they call “we need to gey ahead of this”. I know it’s hard to understand what “by any means necessary” is actually saying to your face.
We will lie, cheat, steal, and kill to make sure Americans don’t get what they want.

The Democrats for sure couldn’t take another 4 years of being held accountable and the tax payers having the curtain pulled on the gravy train.

Way too many hands in the candy jar on the D side. The R’s just want less taken.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It doesn't matter. Those who believe Trump won, will continue to believe that.

It's all they got.

But it is laughable that it's going to cost Arizona taxpayers millions to replace those machines. LOL! Good for them.

So it seems, Trumps supporters continue to like losing over and over and over.

Let the fraudits continue. Doesn't bother me in the least. I enjoy watching losers lose.

By the way, I hear the Durham report, LOL!, should be coming out soon. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 17-7-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

So all you have is an ad hominem attack, very mature.

I will write this again, this article came from The Guardian who has a pretty good reputation for factual reporting....

This figure, 182, is straight from the Arizona Election officials when they performed an audit and recount before certifying the election. It is not just some made up number, like the story from Gateway Pundit.

I know this forum is far right bias and most of the active members are part of the far right who refuse to accept the 2020 election results, so I was expecting the rejection of reality.

It is sad that a site who once had a motto of 'Deny Ignorance's, now embraces the far right ignorance, and alternative narratives that fringe group push and fake news sites like the Gateway Pundit publish.

Maybe you need a dictionary.

You are spreading misinformation by implying that this has anything to do with the Maricopa forensic audit.

These are cases that were previously caught by they small scale & scope audits conducted by election officials.

NOT Maricopa Forensic Audit.

Do you think folks here aren't intelligent enough to know the difference?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Exactly!

Please continue with the audits! Spend those bucks on nonsense and see how well that turns out next election.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Op is so emotional. Wait for the process to finish first

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Mikemp44

The Guardian, who published the article, has an outstanding record of factual reporting.

You cannot compare The Guardian to the alternative site suggested here, The Gateway Pundit. The Guardian's goal is to report factual information.

The Guardian?!?
Are you out of your friggin mind?? The Guardian is pushing another Russian Collusion hoax as we speak. “Appear to show”
“Sources familiar with Trumps thinking”

Jrod? Are you Dan Burisch?? Because your credibility and your username are lining up nicely

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Holy smokes! The level of projection packed into a single post is truly breathtaking! A true psychological phenomenon unfolding before our very eyes. Watch close class.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join