It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona found 182 possible voter fraud cases among 3 million ballots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There you have it. 182 possible fraud cases out of 3 million, so far only 4 have led to charges being filed, no one convicted(yet) and no vote was counted twice.. This is no where close to flipping the state.

Most of us knew this after the first audit and recount. Despite this reality, there will still be a few of those who refuse to accept it.

Can we finally move on?

Can we agree that the claims of My Pillow Guy, Sidney Powell and others were at best far fetched, and at worse out right dangerous?

Maybe work towards finding a good candidate for 2024? I have a bet against Ron DeSantis of Florida becoming the next elected president. Many believe he is a front runner for 2024.

Arizona counties find fewer than 200 possible voter fraud cases among 3m 2020 ballots

Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3m ballots cast in last year’s presidential election, undercutting Donald Trump’s claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state’s most populous county.

The 182 cases identified by the Associated Press represent instances where problems were clear enough that officials referred them for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No vote was counted twice.

More cases could emerge but the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump’s claims that fraud and irregularities cost him the state. In final, certified and audited results, Joe Biden won 10,400 more votes in Arizona than Trump out of 3.4m cast.

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

74,000 eh?
Seems a bit more than your 182?

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The cases were identified by the Associated Press?

WTF is that?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Odds say it is implausible that I would win the lottery if I bought a single ticket. That doesn’t make it impossible. It is actually possible to win without buying a ticket. A winning ticket could just blow right up beside you.

If Biden had 81 million votes, you should be able to do an informal poll and find 20 million people that will go on record that they voted for Joe...not would or could, but actually did.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The fox has reported all chickens are accounted for, no need to look.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Based on the number of people who claimed they voted for Jorgeson, she should have won by a landslide.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: MykeNukem

The fox has reported all chickens are accounted for, no need to look.

Yea, I usually let you guys argue about your politics, but I had to say something about that.

Might as well have Biden confirm his own votes...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

A laughable source you have there.

How about something credible?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Could be why they don’t want the audits. Maybe Joe didn’t steal/flip any of Trump’s votes. But JoJo was raked on the coals.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The cases were identified by the Associated Press?

WTF is that?

It's what County officials and the Associated Press does when they've run out of alibis. A blatant lie is all that's left.

Corrupt Georgia officials did the same thing. But 4 days ago, the Secretary of State decided to stop the charade, and come clean.

Corrupt Arizona officials and their co-conspirators, the Associated Press and FoxNews, will have to face the music soon, when the official Maricopa (Phoenix) forensic audit results are released.

Who knows, the report might show very few election count discrepancies.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
182 cases!

Holy hilarious. How much money was spent?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The AP is not a good source, they are known to manipulate and omit entire groups of facts that don't fit the narrative. They also rarely cite sources, which is a huge red flag.

AP is a source that AllSides has struggled to rate, due to its content seeming to toe the line between Center and Lean Left. People on the right may be more likely to see AP’s content as clearly Lean Left. While AP's news and world reporting is largely Center, AllSides has found AP often includes subjective, leftward analysis in hard news reports and omits sources in its political writing; in addition, its fact checks are biased to the left

Last I checked Maricopa county alone had thousands of 'likely' voter fraud ballots/cases. This is just AZ too, heck even CNN is covering Fulton now because of how bad it is. It's not a 'Big Lie,' it s a 'Big Cover-up.'

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did I read that right - are you saying the report might show few discrepancies??

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Could be why they don’t want the audits. Maybe Joe didn’t steal/flip any of Trump’s votes. But JoJo was raked on the coals.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Do you really believe Biden lost the 2020 election?

While Trump has a very large fan base, more than half of Americans did not agree not did not want him to be President.

I do not understand that many refuse to accept the man with the lowest Gallup Poll numbers ever, lost the election.
edit on 17-7-2021 by jrod because: ;

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

The AP is not a good source? Find me a better source!(The Gateway Pundit is riddled with half truths and often flat out lies and certainly NOT a trusted source)

Is all you got is an Ad Hominem attack against the AP because it goes against your confirmation bias?

Do you think the CyberNinjas are more credible than the AP?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Lets just say both you and I work for the company. It was all done over seas. No one will ever find it. The next presidential election will be won by the Latino and Cuban population here in the USA. Even an illegal immigrant knows what is best for them once here in the USA

Yes. America will be a better place as we are at war right here right now with China, Russia and Iran.

Trumps issue other than being a Narcissist was that hes a dum ass. That why UNCLE wanted him out. Most of all of his issues were created by him as he spoke from his A hole.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Anyone who believes the Gateway Pundit accurately reports news is a fool.

They are an extreme right wing rag mag who.publishes click bait stories that align with beliefs of their target audience.

They rate VERY LOW when it comes to factual reporting.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I do not understand that many refuse to accept the man with the lowest Gallup Poll numbers ever, lost the election.

Are these the same Polls that said Hillary would win (2016) by some 90 something percent?
edit on 17-7-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think the Russians helped Joe Biden win this past election.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join