It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy ending gun control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Take notice the pdf in my post. It takes place in Greenville S.C. not Montana.

Same names and ages. It's Verbatim minus the place of the event.

If it would have taken place, it most certainly would have been reported... Given what state and where withing that state.

If it happened in Texas, it would be reported. But not in Austin.

Montana? Perhaps it would be reported.. just not in Birney Montana not so much.

edit on 12-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I value my property more than the lives of a hundred million criminals

And I’m right to do so

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: 727Sky

A criminal could invite their victim to their house, shoot them, and say they were trying to invade their home.

It is a can of worms if you start to value something above human life, and suspend all critical judgement in such serious circumstances.

One might also sense in the report, a clear bit of racism, too. A little obvious perhaps?

Lol
Defending the criminals?
Your red agenda is showing.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: chr0naut

It never happened.

So, you are now saying that no criminal has ever valued the property of someone else over their own life? I think you are confused as I never mentioned the possibly made up insident in the op so you can't be referring to that. I was merely agreeing to that statment of yours.

Please go and re-read exactly what I wrote in my first post in this thread.

I was trying to indicate that first appearances can be deceptive. If you just assume you know what is going on and don't question things, you can be misled.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It never happened.

So, you are now saying that no criminal has ever valued the property of someone else over their own life? I think you are confused as I never mentioned the possibly made up insident in the op so you can't be referring to that. I was merely agreeing to that statment of yours.

Please go and re-read exactly what I wrote in my first post in this thread.

I was trying to indicate that first appearances can be deceptive. If you just assume you know what is going on and don't question things, you can be misled.

I agree.
At first you seemed reasonable.
Who knew.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Imagine thinking the term “illegal immigrant” was in some way related to ‘race’

It isnt

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Again, I said nothing at all about nor made any reference to the op incident. You brought that into the discuession about chriminals valuing someone elses property more then their own life. And it was you that brought that point up.
edit on 7 12 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: 727Sky

A criminal could invite their victim to their house, shoot them, and say they were trying to invade their home.

It is a can of worms if you start to value something above human life, and suspend all critical judgement in such serious circumstances.

One might also sense in the report, a clear bit of racism, too. A little obvious perhaps?

Lol
Defending the criminals?
Your red agenda is showing.

I was not defending any criminals. I was not being gullible, or soft hearted.

What if the 11 year old girl was a psychopath who just wanted to feel what it is like to kill people, and she staged and lied about what happened? Is that cynical enough?

But also, what if the account itself was a lie? A bit of racist propaganda, as it appears to be?

The criminal then, is the person who maliciously made it up, to stir up hatred. And by uncritically accepting it as truth, you are defending a criminal?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The term “illegal immigrant” is not related in any way to ‘race’

To believe it is shows your IQ level

Opposing Illegal immigration is done by ALL governments around the world. (Including the pro-gang government of New Zealand, they oppose illegal immigration) All of a sudden, they’re ‘racists’

“The 11 year old was the perpetrator”. What a moronic take on this

edit on 12 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Troy Skinner (whack job leftist New Zealand pedophile) got the same treatment as these illegal immigrants did when he attempted to enter a Virginia home to rape a young child

He’s never going to get out of prison. Thanks to a mom and her gun.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

she cannot chamber the gun anyway, she cannot pull it back to chamber the first bullet.

That's what double action revolvers are for.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Again, I said nothing at all nor made any reference to the op incident. You brought that into the discuession about chriminals valuing someone elses property more then their own life. And it was you that brought that point up.

I never mentioned the criminals valuing someones property over their own life.

I was speaking about us, the readers, and the authorities, and those who must judge such actions, accepting uncritically the narrative that the girl must have been innocent and had every right to kill, not one, but two people.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
“The 11 year old is the perpetrator”

Ha ha ha haaaaa

Illegal immigrants were there for totally mundane, wholesome reasons

And guns are bad, they should NEVER be used to prevent an 11 year old from being raped by two men

A moron is a moron is a moron

All of my children most definitely value our property more than the lives of criminals

ALWAYS assume they are there for more sinister reasons than stealing your property and ALWAYS keep squeezing the trigger until they stop getting up.

Those who stand on the side of the criminals are standing on the wrong side. Screw them.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Now you are denying that you actually typed this above quote? It clearly refers to someone, the criminal, valuing something, someone elses property, over their own life. This is why they loose all 'critical judgment', using your own words, and risk getting killed trying to take something.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The term “illegal immigrant” is not related in any way to ‘race’

To believe it is shows your IQ level

Opposing Illegal immigration is done by ALL governments around the world. (Including the pro-gang government of New Zealand, they oppose illegal immigration) All of a sudden, they’re ‘racists’

“The 11 year old was the perpetrator”. What a moronic take on this

Why mention the immigration status of the perpetrators except to vilify?

When someone says illegal immigrants, do most Americans think of blond haired and blue eyed teens?

And I am quite aware of my IQ. It also has almost nothing to do with ethical and moral judgement. It is a measurement of how well someone does particular puzzles.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

“Illegal immigrants” are not always non-whites. I certainly don’t picture a Sri Lankan when I hear the term, but you do.

And was the 11 year old white? Was the journalist who wrote it white? Am I white?

Your IQ is low, that’s obvious

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Now you are denying that you actually typed this above quote? It clearly refers to someone, the criminal, valuing something, someone elses property, over their own life. This is why they loose all 'critical judgment', using your own words, and risk getting killed trying to take something.

No, I was referring to the reader (that's you) or the adjudicator over the situation, valuing property above human life. Clearly you must.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
EVERYONE values their property more than the lives of criminals

Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar

“I’d let them steal from me”, what an idiot

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Lumenari

Take notice the pdf in my post. It takes place in Greenville S.C. not Montana.

Same names and ages. It's Verbatim minus the place of the event.

If it would have taken place, it most certainly would have been reported... Given what state and where withing that state.

If it happened in Texas, it would be reported. But not in Austin.

Montana? Perhaps it would be reported.. just not in Birney Montana not so much.

A good catch!

Normally when some family member emails me about it, it happened in Butte, Montana.

Butte Montana is now essentially an outpost of Oregon.

Liberal cancer killed it.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“Illegal immigrants” are not always non-whites. I certainly don’t picture a Sri Lankan when I hear the term, but you do.

And was the 11 year old white? Was the journalist who wrote it white? Am I white?

Your IQ is low, that’s obvious

I never mentioned skin tone at all.

I have been invited to join Mensa, my puzzle solving skills are quite OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join