It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy ending gun control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
All I can say, if true, good for her bad for them !

In our 'Woke' society the criminal mindset has been excused. But, in Montana this 11 year old is not buying it.

11 YR OLD WHO SHOT ILLEGALS. Thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.

A Shotgun-armed Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems these crooks never learned two things:

1. They were in Montana.

2. Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor, only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took during another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news? An 11-year-old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and she won.

She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I love guns nobody has any authority to tell anyone what to do.

F*ck em'
edit on 12-7-2021 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
I love guns nobody has any authority to tell anyone what to do.

F*ck em'

No one has a right to break into a home and rape, pillage, rob, and kill... Regardless what some so called authority says.....

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Perfect!

Scratch 2 illegal scumbags.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I should have taught my kids to shoot. I gave up on my wife, I told her to shoot the ceiling with my desert eagle and it would scare the intruder away....she heard it that she should throw the gun at the people breaking in and it would knock them out.

How the hell did she hear that, yeah, give the robbers a gun...that is smart. I told her to just call the police if I was not home when she told me she was giving them a gun...she cannot chamber the gun anyway, she cannot pull it back to chamber the first bullet.

I have no problem chambering the gun and if someone were to break in, and they were armed and a threat I would never have a problem shooting them. I have shot deer and the deer were not trying to harm me, criminals breaking in are a threat.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Do you have a link to this story, I'd like to send it to some friends.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dad always said :
Never pull out the firearm unless the situation warrants it .
If you pull out the firearm , use it .
Don't stand there talking. That will get you dead.

Good ending to what was a potential bad story .

And I am still looking for that "undocumented" bank loan
edit on 7/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Um....

Not to rain on your parade, but it is an urban legend circulated in 2007 and originally generated by a Facebook post.

Now on the bright side, up here in Montana in the rural parts, that would never have been reported on anyways.

Someone breaks in, you shoot them and then call the Sheriff who calls the coroner.

They clean things up and it doesn't even make the local papers, much less anywhere else.

As long as you have a no trespassing sign.

Sorry to /thread your thread.

edit on 12-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

A criminal could invite their victim to their house, shoot them, and say they were trying to invade their home.

It is a can of worms if you start to value something above human life, and suspend all critical judgement in such serious circumstances.

One might also sense in the report, a clear bit of racism, too. A little obvious perhaps?

edit on 12/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It is a can of worms if you start to value something above human life, and suspend all critical judgement in such serious circumstances.

So the criminals are at fault by valuing the property of someone else over their own life? I totally agree with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Plenty of happy endings every month. A few are posted here:

www.nraila.org...

www.dailysignal.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A criminal could invite their victim to their house, shoot them, and say they were trying to invade their home.

One might also sense in the report, a clear bit of racism, too. A little obvious perhaps?

Quoted for just plain stupid.

If someone has broken into your home, do you value their life more than yours?

THIS is why the Progressive left on this planet will eventually leave the gene pool.

And good riddance.

As for the "Rhhee Racism" on your part, why is it that the left always reads "illegal immigrant" as "bad brown people"?

Racism indeed, but not on the part of the urban legend.... LOL

edit on 12-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

So the criminals are at fault by valuing the property of someone else over their own life? I totally agree with you.

It never happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah I went in search of too.
www.google.com... ung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

And a pdf

edit on 12-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah I went in search of too.
www.google.com... ung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I live in Montana and the story resurfaces every few years here.

Then I have to explain to my family members in other states that it did not happen.

Although if it did, it NEVER would have been reported on anyways.

That's just how we roll here.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

THIS is why the Progressive left on this planet will eventually leave the gene pool.

And good riddance.

No, I would defend my life if such a circumstance occurred.

But the fact that you cannot seem to conceive that a criminal can use this and public opinion to cover the commission of a crime says much.

I would be highly suspicious of someone who shot and killed someone. I would be doubly suspicious of some who shot and killed two people.

Just because someone is 11, and female, doesn't mean they aren't a psychopath.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It never happened.

So, you are now saying that no criminal has ever valued the property of someone else over their own life? I think you are confused as I never mentioned the possibly made up insident in the op so you can't be referring to that. I was merely agreeing to that statment of yours.

edit on 7 12 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And good riddance.

No, I would defend my life if such a circumstance occurred.

But the fact that you cannot seem to conceive that a criminal can use this and public opinion to cover the commission of a crime says much.

I would be highly suspicious of someone who shot and killed someone. I would be doubly suspicious of some who shot and killed two people.

Just because someone is 11, and female, doesn't mean they aren't a psychopath.

No....

What you are doing is judging what others have done in a situation based on what you would do.

Simple projection.

So you keep on being you....

But you are not welcome in Montana.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The racist leftists are anti gun

“How dare an 11 year old defend herself from RAPE”,

Pathetic, but not a surprise

Guns save lives, EVERY day

That’s a fact

I, for one, am glad the 2nd will never be repealed
edit on 12 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Plenty of happy endings every month. A few are posted here:

www.nraila.org...

www.dailysignal.com...

VERY upsetting for those with an IQ low enough to make them think an armed citizenry was a bad thing

Guns save lives, EVERY day

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join