It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.

Cheers
edit on 5-7-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's one of the biggest indicators to me that Biden isn't really in charge. The prosecutions of human traffickers skyrocketed under Trump and now that the Dems have "regained control" they're still taking down the traffickers at the same rate. This is because, imo, the Dems aren't really in charge. This thing has already been passed off to our military. It's just for whatever reason they aren't coming out with it openly yet. And meanwhile they also appear to be exposing all the ish-bags in our military too. All these woke generals...they have been baited into exposing themselves. They're gonna go down too, imo.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have not followed along this weekend, I don't post much anymore but I do follow and play catchup several times a day, usually.
With that being said, has anyone heard about a new cyber attack over the weekend?
I heard it may be much larger than the SolarWinds attack and may affect thousands of companies.
news.trust.org...
Just looking to confirm, as I haven't heard much of anything else about it.
Thanks in advance,
Quad

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yeah. Biden has already spoken on it. They caught up with him in Michigan. He was buying cherry pies (don't know why the article felt the need to inform we readers of this). He said he hasn't spoken with Putin about it yet, but he made sure we know that during their meeting a little while back he informed Putin that if Russia was behind any of these attacks the US would "respond."

That's about it. But yeah, the attack happened back on Friday and they said it could affect something like 2,000 different companies at first glance.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TzarChasm

Or, perhaps, just hear me out, intellectual laziness on your part

awakening is just a google search away

A dedicated ruse then, because as you just proved, anyone with a functional internet connection and a surplus of free time to waste on material research can fabricate a "clue" and use real world terminology to make it convincing. None of which confirms national security level "spoilers" and also fails to explain why Q is hiding their agency like they don't want to be identified or publicly engaged.

It appears to me that either they are a puppet or they are a weirdo being exploited as a decoy aka a government sanctioned asset to keep everyone looking where you will find crumbs but not nuggets, drip feeding the eager audience their own dressed up theories one tantalizing tweet at a time.

It's really all very convenient.
edit on 5-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Forcing people who demand regurgitated spoon fed opinions to investigate and see for themselves is the ground floor of the great awakening

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Forcing people who demand regurgitated spoon fed opinions to investigate and see for themselves is the ground floor of the great awakening

Human hunting parties aren't real

probably

Right guys?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And what a mighty penthouse suite you enjoy as the enlightened connoisseur of top shelf government insider Tweets. Snatching up stolen secrets like it's the scraps that daddy "accidentally" dropped from the table. That's so convincing I almost forgot to check for moving lips.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Do you dream of beer atop a mountain...?

Nightmare scenario: alarm as advertisers seek to plug into our dreams

When brewing giant Coors launched a new advertising campaign earlier this year, the format came as a surprise to many. The company was planning to infiltrate people’s dreams to get them to buy, and presumably drink, Coors beer.

Coors encouraged people to watch a short online video before bed, then play an eight-hour “soundscape” through the night. If successful, this “targeted dream incubation” would trigger “refreshing dreams” of Coors, according to the company.

“Anything you could imagine an advertising campaign for, at all, could arguably be enhanced by weaponizing sleep,” Stickgold said.

Stickgold was one of the co-authors of a recent open letter which sounded the alarm over companies using targeted dream incubation in June. The letter was signed by 35 sleep and dream researchers from around the world.

“You could have this sort of 1984 situation where advertisers buy advertising time on these devices, and nobody ever knows they’re hearing them.”

Targeted Dream Incubation (TDI) (MIT Media Lab)

The key to TDI is a special state of sleep called hypnagogia, or NREM 1. This is a term for the entrance to sleep, where it turns out that the brain undergoes a gradual, piecemeal descent into unconsciousness, not at all like the On/Off switch most people assume occurs as sleep begins. There are in fact 9 separate stages of descent into sleep even before we are fully unconscious, and each of them is a kind of hybrid state where the brain is transforming electrically and chemically. In TDI we aim for the middle of this descent into unconsciousness, at a moment when the brain has begun to enter the dream-state but the senses are still engaged and, crucially, subjects can still hear.

Deep dream topic. Soon the population will be the targeted subjects.

Dormio: A targeted dream incubation device - Consciousness and Cognition, Volume 83, August 2020. The paper references 74 scholar papers on sleep & dreams.

While dream content can predict post-sleep memory enhancement, dreaming itself remains a black box. Here, we present a novel protocol using a new wearable electronic device, Dormio, to automatically generate serial auditory dream incubations at sleep onset, wherein targeted information is repeatedly presented during the hypnagogic period, enabling direct incorporation of this information into dream content, a process we call targeted dream incubation (TDI).

A Technique To Control Your Dreams Has Been Verified For The First Time

Q posted this video...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It appears to me that either they are a puppet or they are a weirdo being exploited as a decoy aka a government sanctioned asset to keep everyone looking where you will find crumbs but not nuggets, drip feeding the eager audience their own dressed up theories one tantalizing tweet at a time

I think Q is an alien and that's why we don't know who they are. It isn't time for that just yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Futurama, though a silly cartoon; was good at nailing future trends.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Makes sense when you consider that Matt Groening appears to be a time traveler.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

It appears to me that either they are a puppet or they are a weirdo being exploited as a decoy aka a government sanctioned asset to keep everyone looking where you will find crumbs but not nuggets, drip feeding the eager audience their own dressed up theories one tantalizing tweet at a time

I think Q is an alien and that's why we don't know who they are. It isn't time for that just yet.

You would think aliens might behave slightly less human. Or perhaps they have assimilated into our culture and technology. Stranger things, amirite?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Never seen such a preposterous fluffing of the Satanic calendar

Time travel isn't real kids

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The view is pretty great from up here

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Or maybe it is we who have assimilated into their culture. Pretty hard to say since we don't know the first thing about them.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: boneappleteet

Never seen such a preposterous fluffing of the Satanic calendar

Time travel isn't real kids

You can't possibly know if what you just said is true or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Or, perhaps, just hear me out, intellectual laziness on your part

awakening is just a google search away

A dedicated ruse then, because as you just proved, anyone with a functional internet connection and a surplus of free time to waste on material research can fabricate a "clue" and use real world terminology to make it convincing.

Welcome to the Internet, glad you could join us.

You have essentially described journalism and fact-checking in 2021. High level anonymous sources will confirm it.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well, if you got this year's calendar you wouldn't be saying that.

edit on 7 5 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It had been suggested that Q is just a program that reacts to what social media is all about and draws from that to make clues that then seems so connected and relevant, and if that is true then Q is truly insane now after what the liberal left and Trump have been posting back and forth for the last 5 years...lol
edit on 5-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join