It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Official Covid Vaccine Report More Vaxxed Dying of Delta Than Unvaxxed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The same people and companies rampantly profiteering, making billions from the crisis at the expense of the masses are the ones marketing and promoting vaccines. Even if it is just a power grab and the vaccines are harmless I’m not playing their game. Don’t even get me started on government corruption throughout the whole affair.

How many people died alone in their final years without seeing their loved ones as a result of the fear of this virus? Those are the ones I feel sorry for. With or without covid, no matter what rules you set just try and stop me seeing my parents in their final hours.

edit on 29/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Conjecture and speculation.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: djz3ro

You don’t think there’s been any public hysteria or overreaction associated with this virus which has a CFR of less than 1%?

Again, it’s about choice and freedom. You can choose to believe what you like and act accordingly. All I ask is for the same courtesy without ridicule or reprimand.

To me it sounds like either you guys or paranoid or the US goverment is really screwing you over, meaanwhie here in Britain, it's not an issue, the Vaccination isn't causing major deaths.

Mind you we have yet to see a shred of proof this is happening anywhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You don’t think there’s been any public hysteria or overreaction associated with this virus which has a CFR of less than 1%?

Again, it’s about choice and freedom. You can choose to believe what you like and act accordingly. All I ask is for the same courtesy without ridicule or reprimand.

Again it's like the pot calling the kettle black. All you ask for is the same courtesy you refused me? No thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Conjecture and speculation.

Or maths.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have no issues with you taking a vaccine. Charge on

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I’m Scottish. If it’s rendered safe after say 2 years I will consider it.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So you know yourself then that there aren't great numbers falling ill from the vaccine as our American friends are claiming!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sure, then again the vast majority of people who caught covid were absolutely fine as well. Myself included. If I didn’t have a test I would never have known I had this deadly disease. I think I maybe had to clear my throat once. I have natural antibodies, I don’t need your lab created chemical soup 👍

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Selective math. It’s disingenuous to suggest it’s a simple calculation in order to extrapolate overall mortality from the IFR and you know it.

I may think you’re a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Top Experts Say COVID-19 ‘Delta Variant’ Symptoms Are Identical To ‘Hay Fever’, Common Cold

Experts in the United Kingdom have compared the symptoms of the COVID-19 “Delta Variant” to that of hay fever and the common cold, according to various reports.

The new strain has reportedly been the cause of 99% of all new COVID-19 cases in the UK. “The main symptoms of COVID-19 appear to have changed — with headaches and sore throats now more common than fevers and coughs, according to a warning by UK experts,” noted the New York Post.

nationalfile.com...

...or you could get an experimental "vaccine" which may kill you.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sh!t, headaches and sore throats. Clearly we must shut the country down and all hide at home double masking.

How’s that vaccine work on Delta variant? Sounds like you’re suggesting this might be a never ending sequence of jabs and boosters. Let’s hope constantly jacking into our immune responses doesn’t do any harm. I mean what could go wrong?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Glad to hear it. Some weren't so lucky. One of my friends lost 3 relatives to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Death comes to us all, I’d rather die free with covid over dying in hiding without it.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Except you are about 10 times more likely to die from the delta variant if you are not fully vaccinated and >50.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm Scottish and I agree with your position.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except you are about 10 times more likely to die from the delta variant if you are not fully vaccinated and >50.

Probably not.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Probably not.

It's not a matter of probably. We have the data.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Personally I don't want the vax just because I already have a lot of allergies. I really don't need any more allergies.

Furthermore, all evidence suggests Covid is like the flue. You can't permanently vax. It will inevitably mutate and you'll be needing a yearly vax in about half a decade.

So I might be paying a permanent price in unexpected long term side effects, and I'm likely only getting a temporary benefit.

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Grenade

i for one am fairly sure that pretty soon we will see emperical proof that, not only is the Vaccine effective but it is also doing what it was designed to do.

If somebody would like to show some proof that the Vaccine is more deadly than Covid-19 that would be grand. So far all i've seen are the side effects that any vaccine can cause.

I should take the vaxx unless it is more deadly? So if they are equally deadly, then you would take the Vax??

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a breakeven outcome.

Scheduling, visiting a doctor, more or less guaranteed day or two of odd symptoms or pain in my arm, all to break even?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Where do you get the idea it's break even from?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join