It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Official Covid Vaccine Report More Vaxxed Dying of Delta Than Unvaxxed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How should people who refuse to be vaccinated be treated in your control freak bootlicking authoritarian opinion?

Locked up indefinitely at home? Remove them from the workforce? Assimilate their businesses and assets? Track and trace them? Maybe some tattoos and barcode identifiers? What about forced labour camps to produce vaccinations for the enlightened such as yourself?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

i for one am fairly sure that pretty soon we will see emperical proof that, not only is the Vaccine effective but it is also doing what it was designed to do.

If somebody would like to show some proof that the Vaccine is more deadly than Covid-19 that would be grand. So far all i've seen are the side effects that any vaccine can cause.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That’s fine but myself being a fit and healthy adult and my children are at no danger from the virus. I choose to allow my immune system to fight infections and all the grandstanding and virtue signalling in the world won’t change that. If you’re afraid of the virus then get the jab, that’s your personal choice and something I’m more than happy to let you have. Don’t however expect to dictate to me what goes into my body, I don’t trust the pharmaceutical industry, it’s that simple and for good reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I, like you, am fit and healthy. However I have two people I come into contact with multiple times a day, who rely on me, who are high risk, one of them is the mother of my youngest 2.

I consulted a Microbiologist I know and made an educated choice, which was the best thing for those around me. I can't be selfish and only think of myself, even my kids are all fit and healthy.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

My mum has lung cancer, I too have considerations. Labelling anyone who doesn’t agree with you as selfish is disingenuous and extremely rude, not to mention condescending. She was advised by her doctor NOT to take the vaccine. If you want to buy into the mass hysteria then that’s your choice. My immune system has served me and billions of others for millions of years, seems to do a damn fine job with Covid as well.

Protect the elderly and vulnerable, vaccinate them if it’s recommended but to claim it’s in society’s interest to mass vaccinate the entire population is utter stupidity.

I’m tired now of the incessant virtue signalling. I also suspect in a few years you will regret the choice to buy the governments narrative hook line and sinker. Personally I’ll wait for long term studies before I inject or recommend my loved ones to inject anything into their bodies.

Now can the brown shirt Gestapo get back on topic and stop shaming people for questioning governments and big pharma, historically two of the bastions of truth.

These vaccines are approved for emergency usage and haven’t had time for long term studies, it’s irresponsible to suggest I inject myself or my kids with them.

Get over yourself.

edit on 29/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yet in the UK, the vaccines seem to be working?

Nearly back to normal with a crowd at Wembley for the game against Germany tonight.

Which we surprisingly won.

Don't mention the war......
edit on 29-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Absolutely, they may very well be working and if it gives you peace of mind take it.

That’s your personal choice, same with any medical procedure. To mandate or require me to have a vaccine is a whole other discussion.

It shouldn’t even be an argument, my medical history, my body and my decisions are my own to make without government interference or reprimand. Remind me how it worked out the last time western culture discriminated based on health?

I indirectly mentioned it I know 🤣

Again I won’t be persuaded or influenced into taking the vaccine with a freedom carrot. Liberty isn’t exclusively the right of a government to hand out, in fact it’s not freedom at all if you need to be coerced.

That’s all I’m asking for, the freedom to choose what I put into my body.

A government that taxes cigarettes has no place advising me on respiratory disease.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

A good point. We now can't buy 10 fags. Ridiculous. We can only buy 20.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

My mum has lung cancer, I too have considerations. Labelling anyone who doesn’t agree with you as selfish is disingenuous and extremely rude, not to mention condescending.

My apologies, i wasn't impying you are selfish. i mean if i were to not take the vaccine it would have been selfish of me. Now i've cleared that up i'll read the rest.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: djz3roShe was advised by her doctor NOT to take the vaccine. If you want to buy into the mass hysteria then that’s your choice.

Talk about double standards, you call me out because you think me saying I wpuld be selfish to not take the vaccine was a dig at you yet then turn round and say i am buying into hysteria? Okay, I see your game now.

My immune system has served me and billions of others for millions of years, seems to do a damn fine job with Covid as well.

Protect the elderly and vulnerable, vaccinate them if it’s recommended but to claim it’s in society’s interest to mass vaccinate the entire population is utter stupidity.

As has mine, i rarely get ill, in fact the last time was in 2008 when i caught a nasty strain of Coronavirus on a flight back from London. The 2 people close to me, one of whom i an unpaid carer for, are in mutliple high risk categories, i am putting them 1st. I have consulted a microbiologist about this, what have you done?

I don't think herd immunity requires 100% vaccination, i'm sure it is way lower than that.

I’m tired now of the incessant virtue signalling. I also suspect in a few years you will regret the choice to buy the governments narrative hook line and sinker. Personally I’ll wait for long term studies before I inject or recommend my loved ones to inject anything into their bodies.

Personally I'm fed up of all the warriors for twoof who act so smug towards those who have vaxed and wear masks. Why are my rights, my opinions any less valid than yours? You tried to make assumptions about me, based on, what exactly?

Now can the brown shirt Gestapo get back on topic and stop shaming people for questioning governments and big pharma, historically two of the bastions of truth.

I didn't go off topic, just said things you have no argument agaunst,

These vaccines are approved for emergency usage and haven’t had time for long term studies, it’s irresponsible to suggest I inject myself or my kids with them.

Got proof of that? They are not approved for emergency usage ONLY but they are cleared for Emergency usage.

Get over yourself.

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

After you sweetcheeks.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
For the sake of this thread i asked my Microbiologist friend if his opinion of Covid has changed since the start, he replied pretty quick...

Its 100% 5g, microchips and Bill Gates spunk

Not microchips as in tech. Its actually the convenience food

MINDBLOWER

So yeah, we're screwed, looks like you were ri...... no i can't do it, even for the lolz

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Nearly back to normal with a crowd at Wembley for the game against Germany tonight.

One thing i do wonder, we seem to hear a lot against the Pfiezer and the Moderna, is the AstraZenica vaccination not the predominant one in the UK? (though i know some who have had Pfiezer myself)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

One thing i do wonder, we seem to hear a lot against the Pfiezer and the Moderna, is the AstraZenica vaccination not the predominant one in the UK? (though i know some who have had Pfiezer myself)

Not sure if it's just my local health authority but here it's mainly astra zenneca for over 40s and pfizer for under 40s.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Do we have any German members on this thread to complete the joke?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Not sure if it's just my local health authority but here it's mainly astra zenneca for over 40s and pfizer for under 40s.

Aye, it is the same here, i had a look.

Have you heard of any adverse reactions in your area?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Aye, it is the same here, i had a look.

Have you heard of any adverse reactions in your area?

Lots but all mild. Cold like symptoms for a day or so mostly.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You don’t think there’s been any public hysteria or overreaction associated with this virus which has a CFR of less than 1%?

Again, it’s about choice and freedom. You can choose to believe what you like and act accordingly. All I ask is for the same courtesy without ridicule or reprimand.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You don’t think there’s been any public hysteria or overreaction associated with this virus which has a CFR of less than 1%?

Again, it’s about choice and freedom. You can choose to believe what you like and act accordingly. All I ask if for the same courtesy.

The CFR isn't less than 1%. If you mean IFR then probably.

In the UK a 1% IFR would could result in more deaths than died during ww2 before we reached herd immunity.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Yes, I meant IFR.

“Could” is the operative word in that sentence.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Yes, I meant IFR.

“Could” is the operative word in that sentence.

I think could is an important consideration when talking about almost half a million deaths

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join