It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they justify war with Iran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Novusordo
But a huge ammount og people are convinced that the Iraq war was notihng about WMD's and think it was all about oil and maybe something esle.

this time around they will learn from their mistakes and cover this one up better and think of a reason that they can prove

Yeah no doubt but I do think a considerably large portion of the public will not be buying it but I know its not enough to stop them.

If only people f*****g knew... there would never be a war again.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah no doubt but I do think a considerably large portion of the public will not be buying it but I know its not enough to stop them.

If only people f*****g knew... there would never be a war again.

A large portion are still sheep and believe the government,
thats the problem. There is no democracy, its just a dream.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
A large portion are still sheep and believe the government,
thats the problem. There is no democracy, its just a dream.

Sadly you are right. People just have a tendency to be lead around like sheep to the slaughter.

[edit on 3-23-2005 by Sarcasimo]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe someone should ask a former Iranian hostage, when you run out of "formal" and "justifible" reasons you always have the univerisal reason..............because.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

becuase I dont think the claims of Iran having nucleur capability would be enough justification to send US and Isreali troops into Iran.
[edit on 23/3/2005 by Novusordo]

It was enough to send troops into Iraq, why shouldn't it work here?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I feel that Iran is going to become involved by the sinking of a Coalition warship or another floating device that will hold many people that will result in great loss of life. I look for this to happen sometime around the the first part of summer. The ever rising cost of fuel oil and gas will continue on it's journey upward and this will have devasting effects on our economny as ANWAR will take some time to get up and running. Just some thoughts

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There going to hoax a Nuclear attack, i would think that would be obvious.

There trying to say they have got Nuclear Weapons, so what they do is hoax a Terrorist attack and say the Terrorists got the Nuclear weapons from Iran, not only will the NWO greatly gain from the attack (Patriot Act 2 and much more)
They will with out doubt, have justification to invade Iran.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
They are not going after Iran

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
when the talks with the european representatives completely breakdown (which seems perilously close to happening), the eu contingents will turn to the US and say "ok, security council time, as you originally requested."

the security council will then talk this over for as long as it takes for Iran to complete whatever steps are necessary with regards to their nuke facilities. At some point the security council might actually give the go ahead to eradicate the nuke issue but my guess is that sometime during the security council's time wasting meetings, Israel will clean the problem up themselves.

Just a guess tho.

oh and the NWO will lock up all the non-believers and the non-essentials, set up work camps and the final stages of global domination will be in play. All that will be left is the mass infiltration of our bretheren from the intergalactic federation to ensure that our new world order is fully in place

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
lies lies and more lies

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Err...one quick question:

If the Russian's are building the Nuclear Plants (which they are) wouldn't bombing it be an act of aggression towards Russia? And wouldn't this in turn become a war with Russia?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
more than likely but it isn't a "real war" but simply a diversion so that we can put the NWO in place. Can't you all see that?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Keep your eyes on Lebanon. The show put on for us there may have just been the opening act. Elections coming soon. A bombed parliament, linked to Hezbollah, linked to Syria, linked to Iran, and that's all she wrote.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Let's just hope they don't start trouble!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join