It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they justify war with Iran?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My guess would be that Iran fires a missile and sinks and US aircraft carrier becuase I dont think the claims of Iran having nucleur capability would be enough justification to send US and Isreali troops into Iran.

What do you think?

Also, June is supposed to be the date it all goes off says a few "high-uppers".

[edit on 23/3/2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
the controlled media of the NWO probably has a story already inplace and the plans for war are already there. Major a terrorist attack that is linked to Iran? could well be, it all depends on the NWO plan

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
the controlled media of the NWO probably has a story already inplace and the plans for war are already there. Major a terrorist attack that is linked to Iran? could well be, it all depends on the NWO plan

Yeah but something will need to happen... they cant just lie, I dont think it would work.

Anyway, if the US did blow up one of the carriers and blamed it on Iran (like they did to go to war with the Spanish), do you think they herd would buy it?

I'm skeptical weather poeple will buy it or not becuase they are more aware now after 9/11.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
not something like 9/11, more like an attack against carriers, just like you said. People would believe a story like that

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

not something like 9/11, more like an attack against carriers, just like you said. People would believe a story like that

As many as who fell for the 9/11 official story?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

of course,
Iran, enemy of America, attack a carrier in the middle east, US now has a reason to attack.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

of course,
Iran, enemy of America, attack a carrier in the middle east, US now has a reason to attack.

But consider the fact that Iran has no reason whatsoever to instigate a war with America and even if they did have a reason, they would not ever, ever do it becuase not only will they loose for certain but they know Isreal will give them abattering too.

Even with the fact that the majority are stupid, I cannot see a large portion of the population believing Iran would do it. Just gotta wait and see, lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I cannot see a large portion of the population believing Iran would do it.

well if the media pumps alot of information into the mainstream showing people that Iran is thirsty for American blood, then yes, i large portion would believe it.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That would be too conveniant... all of a sudden Iran wants America's blood, RIGHT after that bitch Coldez Rice was demanding they end their nucleur program.

But I agree many will buy it but I think this time, a large flock of the herd will not buy it.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The United States' intelligence says that Iran may possibly have nuclear weapons. That is one way we would get them. Another way is if they attack our arsenal of ships that are stationed or patrolling the middle east area or if they attack an area on the American soil. Otherwise, the U.S. has no reason to go into Iran.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That would be too conveniant... all of a sudden Iran wants America's blood, RIGHT after that bitch Coldez Rice was demanding they end their nucleur program.

But I agree many will buy it but I think this time, a large flock of the herd will not buy it.

i would be too sure,
news states that Iran is refusing to end their nuclear program and would attack any US forces near Iran. All of a sudden, a carrier is attacked via a boat exploading in the side of the hull, US states Iran attacked forces near their shore.

Its easy when you think about it. Plans are probably already in place

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
The United States' intelligence says that Iran may possibly have nuclear weapons. That is one way we would get them. Another way is if they attack our arsenal of ships that are stationed or patrolling the middle east area or if they attack an area on the American soil. Otherwise, the U.S. has no reason to go into Iran.

Firstly, claims of their nucleur program being used in weapons is not enough justification and even if they confirmed they are being used in weapons, it still wouldent be enough to go to war with them. Would it?

Also, Iran has no reason to attack any US ships patrolling the middle-eastern sea's and people know this.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Also, Iran has no reason to attack any US ships patrolling the middle-eastern sea's and people know this.

Iran might do if US talks about military action against them. Its possible, another story, is that Israel might have an attack on their soil and the US could state Iran is linked.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Firstly, claims of their nucleur program being used in weapons is not enough justification and even if they confirmed they are being used in weapons, it still wouldent be enough to go to war with them. Would it?

No, you'll never know. Iran is known to be America's number one enemy and it's no telling what Iran will do. You cannot call the shots.

Novusordo, the fact that there is intelligence will justify that they do have nuclear weapons and with that intelligence we will talk to the Iranian governemnt and talk to them about why they have such weapons and it will be most likely the same process as we have done to Iraq. Give them a warning and order them to dismantle and disarm the weapons of mass destruction.

Infinite, yeah either way if Iran attacks Israel or Iran attacks us, we will definetly not hesitate to jump in the fight. But as I've said before, there is no telling what the Iranians will do. They may attack the carrier out there. But it is our duty to stay alert and aware of whats going on in that area.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Infinite, yeah either way if Iran attacks Israel or Iran attacks us, we will definetly not hesitate to jump in the fight. But as I've said before, there is no telling what the Iranians will do. They may attack the carrier out there. But it is our duty to stay alert and aware of whats going on in that area.

Thats what is worrying,
Iran is not like Iraq, alot more different and dangerous. The thing is, if the US does attack Iran, with a reason, how do we know if its valid or not?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thats what is worrying,
Iran is not like Iraq, alot more different and dangerous. The thing is, if the US does attack Iran, with a reason, how do we know if its valid or not?

It wont be. Any "incident" that happens in justification of armed conflict with Iran will be staged by the CIA or any group like that. Just like 9/11.

Also good point, if Iran do attack Isreal, the US would surely join in on "Isreal's request", pffft.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Any major incident that leads to a war will be staged by the NWO, but the majority of the world dont believe the NWO are real so they will expect anything as a cover story.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Any major incident that leads to a war will be staged by the NWO, but the majority of the world dont believe the NWO are real so they will expect anything as a cover story.

But a huge ammount og people are convinced that the Iraq war was notihng about WMD's and think it was all about oil and maybe something esle.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Infinite, that's the thing. We won't really know. People may claim they do, but for a simple reason of going by what our intelligence says, we'll go by that. That's why i am saying that is has some sort or comparison as to why we went into Iraq. Our intelligence is the eyes and ears of our country. And we depend on them to tell us what's going on. In order to go to war with a country, there has to be more than one reason why we are attacking covertly and/or overtly. But, the United States will find a few things wrong with Iran which will make the pressure rise and possibly start attacking.

Nov, the U.S. will intervene if Israel gets in a conflict woth the Iranians. Not a full military support...never...but I'm saying we will support the Israelis someway. Maybe you aren't aware that we are allies? I don't know what it is, but you need to realize how the alliances between countries work. We helped set up their military arms, etc years ago. That's what got them to where they are now in power. So why not have them support us, or us support them? The CIA will keep the US government informed of what the Iranians are planning to do. It takes time to plan to attack such a powerful country. And with the eyes and ears of our intelligence, they play a big role in keeping us aware!

Now, you say "people" are saying that it's all about the oil that we went to war with Iraq, that is false. As I have said earlier, there has to be more than one reason why we will go to war with a country. And it has to be reasonable. You can't ask congress to go to war with Iraq for oil. The reason we went in was to Locate weapons of mass destruction, bring down the dictator or Iraq, and give the Iraqi citizens freedom. Why do you think they call it "Opearation: Iraqi Fredom"? And the majority of the mission turned out successful because we did bring down Hussein, he is in jail, the Iraqi citizens have much more freedom than they did while Saddam was in power, and they are now voting. How good is that? That just shows you and the world how strong the United States is. I have heard of no other country doing that in the history of politics.

Now on iran's situation, I said it has a minute comparison because they are known to have weapons of mass destruction as well. Therefore, with our intelligence information that we have gathered, we can justify that this war will be valid. But again, there will be other reasons before we go to war with them. I'd say the U.S. is just waiting and watching until more and more starts to boil up and then the volcano will erupt! So we are just staying aware until we see that military action is needed.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

But a huge ammount og people are convinced that the Iraq war was notihng about WMD's and think it was all about oil and maybe something esle.

this time around they will learn from their mistakes and cover this one up better and think of a reason that they can prove

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join