It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Covid vaccine is so dangerous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
People freak out over a vaccine that has side effects in such a small portion SO FAR.

But scoff at a virus that killed millions In the past 18 months.

This is an IQ test.

Fixed that for you. Plus the "millions" of deaths, what a joke. Car accidents, falls off ladders and even the flu stopped killing people once covid came into existence.

Keep your head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

People freak out over a vaccine that has side effects in such a small portion SO FAR.

But scoff at a virus that killed millions In the past 18 months.

This is an IQ test.

Fixed that for you. Plus the "millions" of deaths, what a joke. Car accidents, falls off ladders and even the flu stopped killing people once covid came into existence.

Keep your head in the sand.

You talk like you know for sure something drastic is going to happen after years of this stuff. Science has already proven effects of corona are long lasting, including stuff to the brain. So what happens when nothing comes of this virus that your people are believing will happen? Come back to reality. We will be okay. You choose what to believe.
edit on 23-6-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

People freak out over a vaccine that has side effects in such a small portion

But scoff at a virus that killed millions.

This is an IQ test.

The virus hasn't killed millions.

No one actually believes that.

That is the real IQ test.

No point in arguing with you
edit on 23-6-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
In my parents time they were boiling the needles and vaccinating many students with it. Leave it and you get the disease, take it you are immune and/or got some virus from the previous student. I know this will be a big graph braking health issue in future. Me? I got the biontec because I have to travel..
edit on 23-6-2021 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

The authorites already admitted that covid was put on death certificates on car accident victims and other causes of death if covid was present in the system at time of death. Of course you can't find any of this anymore as these stories are actively scrubbed from the internet. There was a story a while back that stated only 6% of deaths were covid only. Could it be lies? Yes of course, lies and censership is the new name of the game on all sides.

And what do you mean "your people"? I hope nothing happens, I know a lot of people that tested positive for covid. I don't know anyone that died personally but I don't argue that people didn't die, they did. I don't hope they have dibilitating effects later in life, how can you even put that in words? Is that projection?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for these increased death rates from the vaccines. Death rates have only decreased significantly overall as the vaccines have been administered.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The CDC has issued Covid-19 vaccine guidance for those who have a history of heart conditions.

If you, or anyone you know, still thinks the U.S. Government is on our side, here is additional evidence proving they are NOT.

More CDC Craziness: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The authorites already admitted that covid was put on death certificates on car accident victims and other causes of death if covid was present in the system at time of death. Of course you can't find any of this anymore as these stories are actively scrubbed from the internet. There was a story a while back that stated only 6% of deaths were covid only. Could it be lies? Yes of course, lies and censership is the new name of the game on all sides.

And what do you mean "your people"? I hope nothing happens, I know a lot of people that tested positive for covid. I don't know anyone that died personally but I don't argue that people didn't die, they did. I don't hope they have dibilitating effects later in life, how can you even put that in words? Is that projection?

Because anti vax people, who I meant by your people, are trying to influence unwillingness in people to get the vaccine and claim it will have all of these side effects. On the other hand, there is something is actually currently and had caused deaths, many, theres millions counted for, and for sake of argument lets say 6 digit numbers of deaths. That just to play it fair because sure, there may have been an overestimate, but the current number is more than 3 MILLION. Thats a huge drop off to go to 6 digits. Anyway, 6 digits world wide is a lot. So, anti vaxxers are more into their conspiracy ways and believe this vaccine is worse than the virus. It does not add up.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I recovered from Covid though my recovery was slow. I was hesitant about the vaccine but took it under pressure from family.

Now I have strange issues - irregular heartbeat, lack of stamina, and loss of appetite.

These side effects persist two months after taking the shot.

It is a worrisome situation.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1

I recovered from Covid though my recovery was slow. I was hesitant about the vaccine but took it under pressure from family.

Now I have strange issues - irregular heartbeat, lack of stamina, and loss of appetite.

Corona has lasting effects. A co worker of mine says his stamina has really gone downhill so he plans to try to get it back to where it was. Hes a pretty healthy looking guy. Lets think about the virus more first, before we blame it on a vaccine.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The CDC has issued Covid-19 vaccine guidance for those who have a history of heart conditions.

If you, or anyone you know, still thinks the U.S. Government is on our side, here is additional evidence proving they are NOT.

More CDC Craziness: twitter.com...

Wow I didn't know even the WHO is saying not vaccinate the kids.

Did they say that with their flip flops on or off? IDK

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I am 100% pro vaccine. I'm 100% against mRNA induced genetic modification to produce spike proteins, especially to address a disease that less than 1/10 of 1% are at risk from. Can you name another disease in history that has prompted such wild hysterics to the extent that scientific protocols against human experimentation were abandoned and the Hippocratic Oath were violated for so little gain? At least seatbelt laws decreased the death rate by 10%, and no one's DNA had to be re-written to do it. Vaccines are safe. Second order effects from poorly understood genetic modification will eventually prove deadly. Those who survive this will marvel at our stupidity.

edit on 23-6-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: no reason given

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

No they didn't you bought into an internet lie

link

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Those are the same symptoms people complain about from having covid. Even a friend of mine has those and he said he gets headaches now he was never vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Those are the same symptoms people complain about from having covid. Even a friend of mine has those and he said he gets headaches now he was never vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

People freak out over a vaccine that has side effects in such a small portion

But scoff at a virus that killed millions.

This is an IQ test.

The virus hasn't killed millions.

No one actually believes that.

That is the real IQ test.

LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Luigi Warren, one of the pioneers of the prevalent applications of mRNA technology, the current President and CEO of Cellular Reprogramming, Inc, a biotechnology firm based in California and renowned for his work with Derrick Rossi, the co-founder of the famous biotechnology company Moderna had his tweet deleted on Twitter on the grounds that it was fake information/misinformation when he stated that "people vaccinated with mRNA-based vaccines shed spike proteins", an idea that has repeatedly been rejected by scientists (who did not invent the technology as he did) from around the world. He did not say that the spike proteins did anything to anyone, merely that those who got the vaccine shed spike proteins. He would know because he invented the tech... Censorship is quite real.

Back in 2010, Luigi and Derrick worked together to be the first to describe mRNA-based reprogramming in a pathbreaking paper in Cell Stem Cell, titled Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA. The work was named one of the top ten scientific breakthroughs of 2010 by the journal Science, as well as one of the top ten medical breakthroughs of the year by TIME magazine.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No they didn't you bought into an internet lie

link

Actually they did.

In a press release, Neetu Balram with the Alameda County Health Department wrote, "Alameda County previously included any person who died while infected with the virus in the total COVID-19 deaths for the county."

As an example, Balram explained "a resident who had COVID-19 but died due to another cause, like a car accident, this person would be included in the total number of reported COVID-19 deaths for Alameda County."

abc7news.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

I am 100% pro vaccine. I'm 100% against mRNA induced genetic modification to produce spike proteins, especially to address a disease that less than 1/10 of 1% are at risk from. Can you name another disease in history that has prompted such wild hysterics to the extent that scientific protocols against human experimentation were abandoned and the Hippocratic Oath were violated for so little gain? At least seatbelt laws decreased the death rate by 10%, and no one's DNA had to be re-written to do it. Vaccines are safe. Second order effects from poorly understood genetic modification will eventually prove deadly. Those who survive this will marvel at our stupidity.

mRNA does not change or interreact with DNA.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join