It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Covid vaccine is so dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: musicismagic

No, because we are using theirs, big pharma paid millions to China in order to be able to market their shot as made by the big pharmas, with the promise of European markets to be for China first.

The formula for this shots is all china,

Patently false. It's a completely different vaccine, the US vax has higher efficacy. The Chinese vax doesn't work that well, ask Chile.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, of course, because according to you anti-vaxxers, we're walking around as mind controlled zombie slaves infecting the rest of you with spike proteins we shed after the shots and it will kill all of us within the year.

Can't argue with zombies.

To chime in here, I think it's people more concerned about mrna treatments than traditional vaccines. It's not a choice I'm considering at the time, and I haven't come across anyone hiding out from the vaxxed yet.

I haven't shared drinks or smokes with others since this whole thing began, but am not paranoid about catching coronavirus from anybody vaxxed or not. I believe the more common-sense precautions like hand washing, social distancing, and practicing looking after ourselves work. Masks may be helpful, but I am not scared if someone isn't wearing one. I feel that individuals who are able to practice staying home when they're feeling sick really helps limit the risk. This raises the question of how high the viral load can go for someone who is asymptomatic.

Watching the video makes me wonder if Steve's carpet cleaner and his wife may have been infected prior to getting vaccinated. The video doesn't mention anything about previous exposure, or his wife. Idk, what the fish have to do with it.

The biodistribution data suggested in the Japanese study, makes me wonder what the odds are of this spread? Hopefully, this is low-risk. I wonder how other factors come into play. I remember Tennisdawg brought up the implications of diet when trying to get the word out about what coronavirus could mean to us. Hopefully, it stays where it is supposed to for the bulk of those who have chosen this kind of vaccination.

I feel most of the adults I know who were vaccinated, did so from the goodness of their hearts. I admire that. Their willingness, speaks to me more about how much they care for others than anything else.

The censorship of the potential risks for those experiencing adverse effects bothers me. It's important to learn as much as possible, I think this technology shows much promise in the medical field down the road. I believe collectively, remaining flexible and open-minded are keys to making the most of this tech, and adjusting to road bumps along the way...
edit on 22-6-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, grammar

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The evidence, as limited as it is, shows a number of people experiencing some harm or even death after getting vaxxed. We won't have a complete picture until these unprecedented "clinical trials" are complete. The risk/reward ratio at this point is, in my opinion, an easy call. I'll make my final decision in 3-4 years, meanwhile I'm confident in the measures I'm taking (which should work on a broad spectrum of viruses including possibly any of the new mutations and variants China has in the pipeline) to stay healthy. The vax is a one trick pony, and I say no thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you understand that censorship is rampant on this subject?

That even award winning virologists like Luc Montagnier are censored by the medical industrial complex and its gate keepers?

Did you know that very well credentialed dissenters such as those found in America's Frontline Doctors have been begging to have a fair debate and open discussion about these details, but are rejected and censored by the utterly corrupt system?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you understand that censorship is rampant on this subject?

That even award winning virologists like Luc Montagnier are censored by the medical industrial complex and its gate keepers?

Did you know that very well credentialed dissenters such as those found in America's Frontline Doctors have been begging to have a fair debate and open discussion about these details, but are rejected and censored by the utterly corrupt system?

This Luc Montagier?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Gone a bit weird, apparently.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: musicismagic

No, because we are using theirs, big pharma paid millions to China in order to be able to market their shot as made by the big pharmas, with the promise of European markets to be for China first.

The formula for this shots is all china,

China's move wasn't to sell vaccines, it was to destabilize economies further.

defense.info...

This is just one article. The are many more. China took over the Danish mink industry during 2020.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not enough dead bunny rabbits, sacrificed to some heathen, an godless belief called "Science?."

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yes. People can die from the vax. How many vax deaths? How many covid deaths?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: ColeYounger

The people who will be arguing against everything the three
gentlemen have said. Aren't even worth engaging.

What I see in threads like these are people who are too terrified to even consider that perhaps the choice they made to vax was a grave mistake. Time will tell.

What I see in threads like these are people who are too terrified to even consider that perhaps the choice they made to not vax was a grave mistake. Time will tell.

Works both ways.
I'm not "too terrified to vaxx."

I've had covid and recovered.I've decided to roll with my natural immunity,that's it.

Wouldn't it make more sense to test folks for antibodies,before they are vaxxed?

Seems to me,common sense went out the window,long ago.Now money and power rules over common sense.

Sad days we live in.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is there an ATS thread tracking Vaccine complications and deaths?

If so, it needs to be made a "sticky".

Lots of threads describing the DANGERS, but what's needed is a tracker thread, just like the MSM does with tracking Covid-19 affiliated sickness and deaths.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: ColeYounger

The people who will be arguing against everything the three
gentlemen have said. Aren't even worth engaging.

What I see in threads like these are people who are too terrified to even consider that perhaps the choice they made to vax was a grave mistake. Time will tell.

What I see in threads like these are people who are too terrified to even consider that perhaps the choice they made to not vax was a grave mistake. Time will tell.

Works both ways.
I'm not "too terrified to vaxx."

I've had covid and recovered.I've decided to roll with my natural immunity,that's it.

Wouldn't it make more sense to test folks for antibodies,before they are vaxxed?

Seems to me,common sense went out the window,long ago.Now money and power rules over common sense.

Sad days we live in.

Same here.

Just like the MSM never reported how small the odds are of dying from Covid-19, none of them are reporting that Naturally occurring antibodies (from Covid19 recovery) are as effective as antibodies that the vaccines trigger the body to generate.

LabCorp said my Covid-19 Antibodies are present, so no vaccine for me.

In fact, the disease is not serious enough to warrant exposing one's self to experimental non-FDA approved drugs.

So even if I had never had Covid-19, I would still stay far away from the vaccines.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are a few, "I'm taking the vaccine, I'll post updates" threads.

But that's not really the point in my opinion. If the Covid was meant to cull the population, it failed horribly. If the vaccine is meant to cull the population, it's so far failing horribly (time will tell perhaps).

My concern is, in the past we've seen deaths and complications from vaccines that were much lower than what we see today and they were shut down fast. This one, it's not happening. The game must go on. If 4,000 people died from the vaccine that's a water drop in a lake (the 4,000 number was made up by yours truly).

Think of this another way, I'm sure everyone has been affected by this, at least in North America. 60 people get sick from salmonella in Arizona from Kale or something. Store shelves from coast to coast are cleared of all Kale... because 60 people got sick. This vaccine? It's like par for the course some people will die. It's crazy.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

94% of Covid-19 deaths consisted of individuals who had 3 or more existing/chronic medical conditions.

Contrary to Covid-19, I get the feeling that Vaccine-generated deaths are prevalent even amongst very healthy people.

It's too bad vaccine related deaths are not being studied...or even broadly acknowledged.

I bet if the government began rewarding the medical and death industry for Vaccine sickness/death, the way they threw over $1 Trillion to the medical industry for Covid-19 sickness/death, we'd get a ton of vaccine-deaths surfacing.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I've seen those figures as well, but I don't believe anything anymore except my own two eyeballs.

Nobody I know has been seriously sick or died from Covid-19.

Nobody I know has been injured from the vaccine other than mild flu like symptoms. Although I will admit, not many people I know got or are going to get the vaccine.

I work with data in my job and in my hobby (day trading). I know it can be made to look however you want it to look. Going out and observing the process is always the best way to determine the truth in data. In my experience, the truth in data is incorrect on both sides of the argument.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We don't know yet, do we?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I am referring to another member who has been posting anti-vax scare stories almost from the beginning, and if you add up his stories, you reach the conclusions I made above. Of course, I am now a spike protein shedding, infectious, mind-controlled zombie who only has until April of next year to live.

Anything new is scary, and I'm not surprised at all there are more side effects than usual. I'm also not surprised they're censoring anything and everything. They've been doing that for a while now with anything and everything they don't want us to talk about, not just this.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks, I couldn't help myself.

I reacted to zombies/slaves' descriptions. I feel like it questions the humanity of people. The description scares me a little, thinking about conclusions like that made me want to put out a reminder about my perspective of the motivations of those who decided to get vaccinated.

I don't feel an "us" vibe in these kinds of threads, and that's ok. If the topic wasn't that important, we wouldn't be having these discussions.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We don't know yet, do we?

Then how can you claim the vax is worse? Seems you would need to know that to make such a claim. Get back to me when you know.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

How many deaths from covid among 'healthy' people, how many vaccine deaths in total?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

How many deaths from covid among 'healthy' people, how many vaccine deaths in total?

The problem with any vaccine is that you will never know for sure how many people it saved, but you can always point at anyone and everyone who did or may have experienced an adverse reaction. Those are self-evident.

In this case, I don't think I needed the vaccine to save me from COVID. I actually judged that the risk to myself of serious adverse reaction was likely going to be low enough to make getting it an acceptable risk, and I was under some pressure from employment circumstances and wanting to get the mask off my face.
edit on 22-6-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join