It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-Old Nephew Had His 2nd Covid Shot. Less Than 3 days Later He Died.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Im going to say this there could have been other factors involved besides the vaccine. We took our kids out of school they stayed home planted to couches playing video games. For months getting no exercise. Cardiovascular disease was already on the rise in children before the lockdowns. Our children dont go outside anymore they set indoors and this could be what killed this young man video games.

Sorry about the rant but I had some arguments with my own children to the point I had to restrict their time. Funny as soon as I did they started going outside to play. If a child receives no exercise and just eats and plays video games what do you think is going to happen?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sorry about the rant but I had some arguments with my own children to the point I had to restrict their time. Funny as soon as I did they started going outside to play. If a child receives no exercise and just eats and plays video games what do you think is going to happen?

Not die unless he gets vaccinated. There is no argument.
edit on 22-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They shouldn’t potentially die from a vaccine much of society is hailing as the solution to covid without due diligence. Do you have anything beyond your speculation this child had a history of childhood cardiovascular illness? How about that they played too many video games?

What a mental gymnast, trying to blame your kids playing too many video games into a death sentence all while ignoring the obvious, the injection a few days before death with swelling of the heart which we have already seen raised as an issue for young men.

originally posted by: dragonridr
Im going to say this there could have been other factors involved besides the vaccine. We took our kids out of school they stayed home planted to couches playing video games. For months getting no exercise. Cardiovascular disease was already on the rise in children before the lockdowns. Our children dont go outside anymore they set indoors and this could be what killed this young man video games.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Not die unless he gets vaccinated.
Or die when he does.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Dude these people are out of control and off their rocker.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

See what you did you refuse to accept other factors could have been involved. We don't know why this poor kid died but you want to assume it was from the vaccine. Cardiovascular disease is on the rise and lifestyle plays a huge part in that. Kids who were not vaccinated are dying as well. Also linking it to the virus which has been done isn't probable either a study I was reading discussed why covid kills children. Well we see it all the time kids are getting overweight look around next time your out. The lockdowns made it even worse as at least kids went to school and got some exercise.

Im not claiming this is why this poor kid died of anything I don't know. What I'm saying is we don't know enough to determine what killed him and there easily could have been other factors involved here.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

14 to 19 years old heart inflammation may be linked to Covid vaccine

The seven boys experienced chest pain, fever, and other symptoms, and their test results matched those seen in people suffering from acute myocardial infarctions (MI) — the technical term for a heart attack. However, none of the teenagers were experiencing a heart attack. Within a few days, all of the patients had recovered. Aspirin, ibuprofen, and steroids were among the treatments tried.

The big question is whether myocarditis can be linked to vaccines, and if so, whether the risk to children and adolescents is greater than the risk of contracting the virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has urged doctors to consider the risk of myocarditis and a similar condition known as pericarditis in children and teenagers who show up with heart symptoms. “Adolescents and young adults with acute chest pain, shortness of breath, or palpitations should be evaluated for myocarditis and pericarditis.

Coronary events are less likely to be a source of these symptoms in this younger population,” it advises. Doctors should also inquire about recent vaccinations.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Jump in the water is fine.

Even the CDC confirms these cases, however they are still 100% pushing the EUA experimental vacs.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination

More than 165 million people have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine in the United States, and CDC continues to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for any health problems that happen after vaccination.

Since April 2021, there have been increased reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of cases of inflammation of the heart—called myocarditis and pericarditis—happening after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) in the United States.

These reports are rare, given the number of vaccine doses administered, and have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults.

CDC and its partners are actively monitoring these reports, by reviewing data and medical records, to learn more about what happened and to see if there is any relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Most patients who received care responded well to medicine and rest and quickly felt better. Cases reported to VAERS have occurred:

Mostly in male adolescents and young adults age 16 years or older More often after getting the second dose of one of these two COVID-19 vaccines than after the first dose

Typically within several days after COVID-19 vaccination Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve, and they should speak with their doctor about return to exercise or sports.

CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older, given the greater risk of COVID-19 illness and related, possibly severe complications. Getting vaccinated is the best way to help protect yourself and your family from COVID-19.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Right, I have no issue with people choosing for themselves. Kids we are getting into a wider issue.

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Madviking
For some, yes. But, many people I know have been legitimately brainwashed by the 24/7 fear mongering and narrative across media and politics. I think some legitimately think Covid is like black plague 2.0, Fauci is lord, and there would never be a credible reason to be hesitant to take the vaccine.

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Because the most unfortunate part is that for this girl, and people like her, getting vaccinated for coronavirus is nothing more than political theater.

I will 110% agree with you on that. Parents getting their kids caught up in it are the worst of the worst.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

See what you did you refuse to accept other factors could have been involved.

No you keep wishing time and time again across multiple events
that it isn't true. And continue to reason that by siding with the
narrative. The same way in every case after case after case after case
after case etc etc etc just because of what you all did to yourselves
blindly. Asking for evidence that you have to know is being controlled.
well your old stand bye is worn TF out.

You're nothing short of irritating as hell.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So you have no evidence because it's all "being controlled".

You therefore just have your belief. So when confronted with actual evidence you just lash out at the poster concerned.

You just have a self fulfilling prophecy.

You are locked into a belief cycle.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Im sorry if not everyone thinks like you. I don't like to assume I know the answers so I'm not going to say what caused his death. Again the coroner will decide that other factors besides the vaccine hd to be in play. If they werent every kid that has taken the virus would drop dead. So far over 600000 children have been vaccinated between 12 and 15. If it killed people we would know about it rather quickly.

I suspect its a combination of things lack of exercise improper diet and yes even the shot. You tax his immune system when he is not healthy enough to handle it. As i said we don't know all the factors but I will bet you he was overweight and never went outside. Society is changing we dont go outdoors this virus has changed the way we interact in society.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What a #ing idiot family. That age category isn't even at risk from COVID. Why shoot an emergency approved not fully tested substance into his body. What a needless waste of life.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You therefore just have your belief. So when confronted with actual evidence you just lash out at the poster concerned.

Stop lying Spike!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Stop lying!

My point proven. Well done.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

"Spike"??

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

LMAO you have no point at all
Only redundant use of a narrative,
Total desperation to shore up nothing but lies.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I can find you all kinds of apparently smart people that believe crazy or dumb things. Feminist rocket scientist at NASA for example.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

See what you did you refuse to accept other factors could have been involved. We don't know why this poor kid died but you want to assume it was from the vaccine. Cardiovascular disease is on the rise and lifestyle plays a huge part in that. Kids who were not vaccinated are dying as well. Also linking it to the virus which has been done isn't probable either a study I was reading discussed why covid kills children. Well we see it all the time kids are getting overweight look around next time your out. The lockdowns made it even worse as at least kids went to school and got some exercise.

Im not claiming this is why this poor kid died of anything I don't know. What I'm saying is we don't know enough to determine what killed him and there easily could have been other factors involved here.
Don’t talk to me like I’m your child. I pointed out your failings, don’t try and assign them to me. Quote me or admit you’re just Karen mom.

Your points about unknowns all apply to what was assigned as covid deaths, which is what this whole mess is about. The inability to provide logic is truly maddening to observe.
edit on 22-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I suspect its a combination of things lack of exercise improper diet and yes even the shot. You tax his immune system when he is not healthy enough to handle it. As i said we don't know all the factors but I will bet you he was overweight and never went outside. Society is changing we dont go outdoors this virus has changed the way we interact in society.

Well why don't you find out and get some gravity for that argument?
Because you can't argue that the kid isn't really dead.

Two shots three days dead.
And nobody who isn't biased would deny what killed him.
And that Fauci is responsible.

And his wait won't matter at all either. because without the shot.
He'd still be kicking.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join