It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-Old Nephew Had His 2nd Covid Shot. Less Than 3 days Later He Died.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

My heart goes out to this family for their loss, however the cognitive dissonance within this persons head is surreal.

One of the main reasons parties are ridiculous in our country, it creates divisions and cognitive blinders, so that even when a family member is lost they will hang on to their side/ego/beliefs.

It's time to forget party lines and start thinking for ourselves.................critically, and logically.

twitter.com...

Twitter Post for December 6th

Honestly when does this end, when do people start thinking for themselves, instead of following a parties agenda that may cost them loved ones?

edit on 21-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

My heart goes out to this family for their loss, however the cognitive dissonance within this persons head is surreal.

For this particular woman, I don't think it's entirely about the party/side.

It's possible that she is sub-consciously preventing herself from admitting that she actually endangered her own 14 yr. old son by having him get the shot.

She doesn't want to accept the fact that she unnecessarily put his life at risk.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I don't see a death certificate. Or any medical documents at all.

I'm going to file this one under hoax because there is nothing here to prove otherwise.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"Mostly safe ' but the Pro Vaxxers will scream from the rooftops that everyone should be mandated to take it or wear a mask for the rest of your life.
If anyone wants to roll the dice and take it, that's your choice. Respect my choice not to be a guinea pig, just to ease your fear.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We know Fauci.
We know politicians.
We know the vaccine is crap.

But no, people still want to take the shot.

Now this poor kid is dead.
Now they blame politicians.

You take the decision to get vaccinated, you are responsible.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm going to file this one under hoax because there is nothing here to prove otherwise.

Not sure a death certificate is needed here's the obituary.

Obituary and Funeral Service

Jacob's Clynick

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

www.echovita.com...

eta:
what file does it go in now?

edit on 21-6-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

It's possible that she is sub-consciously preventing herself from admitting that she actually endangered her own 14 yr. old son by having him get the shot.

She doesn't want to accept the fact that she unnecessarily put his life at risk.

I agreed.

However I do think a logical side that actually has compassion for others is reaching out, hence her tweets and confusing stance on EUV's.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

One of the main reasons parties are ridiculous in our country, it creates divisions and cognitive blinders, so that even when a family member is lost they will hang on to their side/ego/beliefs.

It's time to forget party lines and start thinking for ourselves.................critically, and logically.

twitter.com...

Twitter Post for December 6th

Honestly when does this end, when do people start thinking for themselves, instead of following a parties agenda that may cost them loved ones?

as far as i know in germany a few hundred people dying per year because of vaccine-effects.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I agree, but here's the problem, and to your point, the root cause is not one of politics. Many of the medical professionals that ought to be raising public awareness of the REAL but acknowledged low rate of adverse reactions to the vaccines are abrogating their responsibility of informing everyone that there SHOULD be a cost/benefit analysis done to determine who ought to have the vaccine administered to them.

There are legitimate reasons for folks in just about every age and demographic slice to take the vaccine.

The data simply says that young, perfectly healthy adolescents are not NOT at risk of serious health problems from COVID.

The data also says that young, perfectly healthy adolescents are, in small numbers, having complications from the virus; cardio-vascular inflammation and increased bleeding seem to be some of the more serious reactions.

I keep relating the story of a friend, who told me of a coworker that, after receiving jab #2, shortly thereafter came down with shingles. This correlation was mentioned in a thread here, after some clinicians noted it and reported it. Of course, this person's physician? Told them "no way" the shingles was related to immune response from the vaccine, and that they had contracted shingles from gardening.

My gut is that a lot of people in the medical community are either lying through omission of data/facts, or knowingly telling "little white lies" to ensure as many people as possible are vaccinated, despite the data saying that COVID-19 doesn't warrant special consideration for non-risk segments of the population, and despite the real but small probability of serious adverse reaction, even death, for otherwise healthy individuals taking the vaccine.

As an aside, I keep hearing people quote the small % of adverse reactions from the vaccine as if that is reassuring to somebody on the fence on whether to get their 11 year old vaccinated. That is not going to be of any consolation to the family of this child.

It's kind of like skydiving.

The odds of dying are extremely low , due to your chute failing or some accident occurring, if you choose to skydive.

The odds of dying are nil if you never get on the plane.

We all must evaluate risks in life and make sometime non-trivial choices concerning what risks are tolerable and what are not. To each their own.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Why anyone would willingly have their child injected with this not a vaccine for a cold that said child has 0 risk of getting or spreading is beyond any type of rational thought.

I am not against vaccines. I am against experimenting on the entire population of the planet over a flu bug that is nowhere near a pandemic.

Just wait until this fall when all these experiments end up meeting a wild coronavirus. That's when the real lockdowns begin. They will claim it is a pandemic as all those who got their shots start dying off.

Good luck to everyone I truly hope that I'm wrong but look at what happened with all the animal experiments using mrna so called vaccines.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The fact that you took 0 effort to look for publicly available information such as an obituary (which a poster did so on your behalf) to corroborate this event is telling. 10 seconds worht of DuckDuckGo clicks and you would've had your "proof".

Who the F is going to post private "medical documents" (such as a death certificate or medical charts) about their dead child/nephew on Twitter. The mere act of scanning or photoing a document like that to post online would elicit unimaginable pain in all likelihood.

Sometimes I wonder if the state of being obtuse around here is an honest mistake, or a deliberate act with deeper motivations...
edit on 21-6-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

People like them live in clown world, where it is now acceptable to risk death for an experiment to cure a mostly safe virus.

it's like playing russian roulette to win $10...

"my cousin died, my uncle died, but hey I won $10!! go me!!!"

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have a serious question for all. I have never heard an advertisement, or read one for a pharmaceutical item that did not have the disclaimer relaying the "possible side effects", which usually include death as a possible side effect. Knowing that, where are the list of possible side effects for the Covid vaccines?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I dont think it’s appropriate to be overly critical on a grieving mother’s words. She lost her teenage child from a decision she made trying to protect him. She is trying to understand what has happened. I’m sure she’s struggling with powerful feelings of guilt.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Jacob Michael Clynick

I Don't think I have ever had a medication that's had Death as one of the possible side effects. It's been proven These "Vaccine's" can cause death. It should be the first sign you see when you go for your Jab.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Look it up.
There's a link to the funeral home online
theempoweror.com...

ETA
RIP Jacob...
Your life ended all to soon.
edit on Mon Jun 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Jacob Michael Clynick

I Don't think I have ever had a medication that's had Death as one of the possible side effects. It's been proven These "Vaccine's" can cause death. It should be the first sign you see when you go for your Jab.

EDIT:. Maybe they should have an odds board up on the wall, ie,

The odds on you dying from Covid are : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/1,

The odds of you dying from the "vaccine" are: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/1,

The odds of you catching covid are : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/1,

The odds of you having that "Vaccine" mentioned above injected into your body in the next 10 minutes are dead cert. Sleaves up.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Since that age group has a risk factor of 0.001 of dying from COVID, the risk of vaccinating 13 year old's is just not worth it.
Yet she still believes in this vaccination for teens, her cognitive dissonance is very strong.
I was reading her solution is to watch teenage boys more closely after they have been vaccinated but they should still get vaccinated. And she still agrees with her own 14 year old son being vaccinated.

If the death of a close relative, in this case a nephew, won't wake these people up, nothing will.
This story really saddens me.
edit on 21-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Kid dies of rare disease. .....huge outpouring of sympathy and condolences, offers to help and donations to charity for better understanding.

Kid dies of rare vaccine reaction...... monsters make accusations of lying, pour scorn on family and make up excuses for why it's not possible and no attempt made for further understanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join