It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-Old Nephew Had His 2nd Covid Shot. Less Than 3 days Later He Died.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

No way in hell I would vax a healthy child. I barely did it myself due to a very high risk condition and then I would only do the J&J which seems to have the safest side effect profile. If I only had Moderna and Pfizer, I would not have done it.

But for healthy children? Makes no sense since the side effects outweigh the disease in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Has his death been officially linked to his "Vaccine", Or are they hiding behind a tissue of lies and deceit?.
One thing the medical community is good at is covering up and covering their arses.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Tragic and my heart genuinely goes out to the family.

They recommend around a 12 week gap between the two jabs here in the UK.
Would have thought its the same in the US.

As far as I can make out there was a 19 day gap between receiving both doses.
Not sure if that could have any bearing on anything?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They will know once they finish with the testing phase. They are still gathering data to answer those questions.

originally posted by: network dude
I have a serious question for all. I have never heard an advertisement, or read one for a pharmaceutical item that did not have the disclaimer relaying the "possible side effects", which usually include death as a possible side effect. Knowing that, where are the list of possible side effects for the Covid vaccines?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I feel for the family. I'd never vaccinate my kids with something untested for long term effects. Not if Trump said it was safe, not if Biden said it was safe. I've said before that you're crazy for getting this vaccination and I stand firm by that, although people are free to choose. Karma has most certainly bitten that stupid chick and it's unfortunate that it came at the expense of an innocent kid barely into his teens.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I don't see a death certificate. Or any medical documents at all.

I'm going to file this one under hoax because there is nothing here to prove otherwise.

I don't recall you asking for death certificates for "covid deaths" over the past 16 months, why do you need one when the death is allegedly the result of an unproven vaccine that's already been proven to be harmful? Your logic doesn't make much sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Sadly, those deaths will be played off as "Well it would be worse without vaccinations." The real shame is how this was politicized from the very start.

I know you and me will probably disagree on why it was politicized, but it's no coincidence - in my opinion - that the deaths from coronavirus are never talked about anymore after democrats won the Congress and White House.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Because the most unfortunate part is that for this girl, and people like her, getting vaccinated for coronavirus is nothing more than political theater.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How has a kid managed to recieve a second dose already? It was only approved for that age group a couple of weeks back.

For it to be true he must have recieved the first one before it was approved for his age group or the second one to two weeks before minimum waiting period between doses.
edit on 21-6-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
How has a kid managed to recieve a second dose already? It was only approved for that age group a couple of weeks back.

FDA Authorizes 12-15 year olds

FDA News Release Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents in Another Important Action in Fight Against Pandemic

For Immediate Release: May 10, 2021 Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration expanded the emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) to include adolescents 12 through 15 years of age.

The FDA amended the EUA originally issued on Dec. 11, 2020 for administration in individuals 16 years of age and older.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is no reason kids or young adults need to be getting vaccinated. Data simply does not support it. The vast majority of deaths from covid are over 60 years old with significant co-morbidities.

At this point, we've probably had more deaths of kids / young adults from the vaccine than actual covid.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Kid dies of rare vaccine reaction...... monsters make accusations of lying,
pour scorn on family and make up excuses for why it's not possible and no
attempt made for further understanding.

A prudent expression of 'understanding" is helping to influence
the next parent from making a misinformed decision that
might place their children in a precarious situation.

Tears may ameliorate raw feelings, but we need Tough Love
to get through this sh@t.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
"Mostly safe ' but the Pro Vaxxers will scream from the rooftops that everyone should be mandated to take it or wear a mask for the rest of your life.

This part really amuses me. They've loosened restrictions here in California to allow "vaccinated only" people to go maskless in stores and other public places. Now do they really think that the people who have defied authority and refused the vaccine are suddenly cooperative and complying with this rule? When I'm out in a store I see 90% still wearing masks and I bet they are the vaxxed ones. Me I'm mask free - don't judge me if I identify as vaccinated!

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Indeed.

My point was aimed at the vacczis who are determined to pressure everyone into compliance regardless of eventualities such as the one being discussed here.

It may be a rare occurence (we do not yet know) but there seems to be a complete denial that vaccines could ever have any kind of bad side effects. Not too much here on ATS but in the real world I have seen with my own eyes the instant, almost violent, reaction to any questions concerning this current vaccine.

(post by flice removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm going to file this one under hoax because there is nothing here to prove otherwise.

Here you go.

Now, y'all sit back and watch the denial and cognitive dissonance kick in.
:
edit on 2021 6 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Has his death been officially linked to his "Vaccine", Or are they hiding behind a tissue of lies and deceit?.
One thing the medical community is good at is covering up and covering their arses.

Did you actually go read her tweets?
Her pro tweets.... turned into anti after the confirmed death of her son?

Cognitive dissonans... wake... up.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't recall you asking for death certificates for "covid deaths" over the past 16 months, why do you need one when the death is allegedly the result of an unproven vaccine that's already been proven to be harmful? Your logic doesn't make much sense.

BOOYAH!

Excellent point. Somebody dies of a gunshot wound and they put "covid" on the death certificate, crickets.

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur. There are people who want to be deceived.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Did you actually go read her tweets?
Her pro tweets.... turned into anti after the confirmed death of her son?

Cognitive dissonans... wake... up.

Did you actually read her tweets?. It's her nephew, not her son.

I asked if the death had been officially linked to the vaccine. I don't care what she tweets or how she thinks.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They're working on it. Here's an article that may shed some extra light on the subject.

14 to 19 years old heart inflammation may be linked to Covid vaccine

The seven boys experienced chest pain, fever, and other symptoms, and their test results matched those seen in people suffering from acute myocardial infarctions (MI) — the technical term for a heart attack. However, none of the teenagers were experiencing a heart attack. Within a few days, all of the patients had recovered. Aspirin, ibuprofen, and steroids were among the treatments tried.

The big question is whether myocarditis can be linked to vaccines, and if so, whether the risk to children and adolescents is greater than the risk of contracting the virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has urged doctors to consider the risk of myocarditis and a similar condition known as pericarditis in children and teenagers who show up with heart symptoms. “Adolescents and young adults with acute chest pain, shortness of breath, or palpitations should be evaluated for myocarditis and pericarditis.

Coronary events are less likely to be a source of these symptoms in this younger population,” it advises. Doctors should also inquire about recent vaccinations.

If there is any question at all then they should have never allowed it in the first place, since it's not FDA approved.

It's going to be a real crap-storm, when all the data comes out, in the near future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join