It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody who lives or is in D.C. confirm or debunk this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
a reply to: shaemac

No Offence but i cant take the word of a new member, or certain household members.

i have noticed the influx of new members as ATS changed HANDS.

anyone tried google earth yet?

I am not offended. I have been around forever, but it has been many years since I have been here. New account but I am not new. I am right though. You are free to hop on a plane and check it all out yourself. I will be proven right.

BTW. New account actually means nothing. Weird that anyone would think that is indicative of anything. There are thousands of people who have never heard of this site. It has been impossible to sign up a new account here for maybe a year or so. People have lives, jobs, and so on. One should never discount a comment because of a new registration date. Don't be that person. It never turns out well.

Have a great day

edit on 15-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Here is first hand long video of that building . it shows both sides and clearly shows cars and people coming in and out.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Here is first hand long video of that building . it shows both sides and clearly shows cars and people coming in and out.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Here is first hand long video of the fbi building . it shows both sides and clearly shows cars and people coming in and out.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hdchop
Telework makes for great conspiracies' ;-)

Covid-19 brought some good things too.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh of course. What I meant to say is you have zero credibility. Only a naive child would take complete strangers for their word with no prior interaction. And only in typed word no less.

You don't get to decide.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Oh of course. What I meant to say is you have zero credibility. Only a naive child would take complete strangers for their word with no prior interaction. And only in typed word no less.

You don't get to decide.

OP asks for input, new member provides..what is the f'ing problem here?..is this just an old boys club?..ffs

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: MiaBandetoh

You brand new too huh? Interesting.

Nobody even mentioned trump coming back lmao.

Your thread has hit a nerve inconserv (that's a rhyme!)

New to posting not new to ATS and what is your point?

Nobody needs to mention Trump coming back because he's isn't. However trying to prove the government is some how shuttered up and closed for business because he left is very telling as well. More QStupidity...
edit on 16-6-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You don't get to decide.

LOL "complete strangers". Welcome to the internet and life. You should take the word of Richard Potcner though. Upstanding member of society with a rap sheet of domestic violence, restraining orders, multiple alcohol and drug DUIs even involving hit and runs, multiple civil law suits because he is a shady business owner and con artist. Yeah, take his word for it. LOL
edit on 16-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

S+F for such oddness. The thread starts simply enough...is this picture/scenario true or false?

Brand new members chime in NOOOO WAY FAKE lol and older members are completely sidetracked on if DC and NYC are the same city or something.

This should be an open/shut thing guys. Someone in DC could surely upload a pic or two.

I should've known, huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ote]originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: TheTree
400$ and I'll drive anywhere, video capture the entire time, and debunk or prove anything u wish anywhere in the U.S.... other countries prices may vary, fuel and cheap lodging is all I need. Real ATS journalism

Best I can do is tree fiddy.

Sold for tree fiddy!!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Mate i was only saying, there are still a few wise old owls around here that can see when an influx of new members arrive at a change of hands, not to mention some old stalwarts that never missed a day have went quite, its like the coin aint there no more, this site is quite unique, it may even be one of the few that will be around till the end (conspiracy conversors).

but mate if you honest to goodness then all the best, if you informations imposter then blah, thunms down. HA

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

Mate i was only saying, there are still a few wise old owls around here that can see when an influx of new members arrive at a change of hands, not to mention some old stalwarts that never missed a day have went quite, its like the coin aint there no more, this site is quite unique, it may even be one of the few that will be around till the end (conspiracy conversors).

but mate if you honest to goodness then all the best, if you informations imposter then blah, thunms down. HA

More appeal to authority. The poster doesn’t trust content, they trust the username.

Edit- where’s phage?
edit on 18-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket
off the payroll?

too many knew he had to go lol

ATS is very informative when you can use disinfo to your advantage.

the amount of CTs i wasnt sure of, so do a thread to see who jumps in and what the triggers arre.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join