It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody who lives or is in D.C. confirm or debunk this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
There's a guy on Telegram who calls himself Richard Citizen Journalist. He kind of trolls the downtown Washington, D.C. area, taking video and commenting. He almost daily comments about the lack of movement in the downtown area.

Recently, he w as taking video from the front seat of his car as he drove around, saying it was "rush hour," but there was hardly any traffic. He records federal buildings that seem to be completely shut down. He recently uploaded this video of the FBI building, saying it was completely shut down and even boarded up.

Here's one where he comments on the lack of traffic and the overgrowth of weeds (though the latter is not an unusual issue in most municipalities). Here, he makes claims about the buildings being seemingly unoccupied.

I have no way of knowing if this is for real stuff or if he's full of it. And if it's real, are these recent developments? Has it been this way since the usurper's installation in January? Has it started somewhere this side of January? Has it been this way since the scamdemic started in 2020 and it's really nothing new?

He's also at least insinuating that there have recently been unusual helicopter flights over much of D.C., Blackhawks and other helos flying and landing in places not normally seen.

Can anybody who lives in D.C. or visits on a regular basis and would know about these things comment? My curiosity is peaked. Are things really weird there, or is this guy just blowing smoke up everyone's butt?

:
edit on 2021 6 15 by incoserv because: added more video links.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I have read about this before but alas, I have no way to investigate.

Since we can't rely on street cams because they seem to be running on recycled footage, someone really has to go for a stroll.

It is a very relevant question.

Who can we send and who can we trust.

P

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

My brother lives and works in DC. He has a number of businesses there. He also is an avid biker (bicycle) and bikes everyday.
DC is very much alive and active. The bars, clubs and restaurants are open - that is his industry.

I also have many friends who work there in various capacities. I have a friend who just flew in there for business.

So that dude is full of crap.

edit on 15-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Reply to pheonix358: Who can we send and who can we trust.

This is precisely what I want to figure out. There must be somebody on the street there in D.C. who could verify or debunk this. I'm not saying the guy is om the up-and-up, and I ain't sayin' that he ain't. I do not know. This is my point.

Is this a very recent thing?

Has it been the new norm since Beijing Joe was installed?

Has it been like this sine the great WuFlu Scare of 2020?

Is this a bunch of misinformation?

Somebody has to have some good, solid intel.

WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?
:
edit on 2021 6 15 by incoserv because: typos. What else?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

My brother lives and works in DC. He has a number of businesses there. He also is an avid biker (bicycle) and bikes everyday.
DC is very much alive and active. The bars, clubs and restaurants are open - that is his industry.

I also have many friends who work there in various capacities. I have a friend who just flew in there for business.

So that dude is full of crap.

Oddly, this guy claims that bars and clubs thrive at night, but it's the federal buildings in the daytime that he says are ghostly. On occasion he posts videos of stuff happening at clubs.

His video seem to back him up, unless he's taking them on Sunday afternoon and then claiming they are from Monday or Wednesday.

At any rate, I specifically asked for on-the-ground people with local experience so, with respect, your second hand news does not interest me.
:
edit on 2021 6 15 by incoserv because: ETA clarification.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I dont know how to prove it to you, as I am not going to post my brother's personal Instagram account here where he bikes all over DC area. Nor can I get my friends who work there to get on here and post and do their own selfies.
I really dont know how to prove it.....other than one of yall getting on a plane and flying their yourselves.....but that dude is full of crap. How is he doing it? I dont know.

BTW. Clubs just opened. As in this past weekend. So I doubt he has posted anything from clubs recently.

I will see if I can get some kind of current footage from my brother while keeping his anonymity.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I lived in DC for 15 years.

The FBI building is not closed. Those are not entrances that are ever used.
If you look up, you can see lights on - people are working in the building. Cars are driving around.

The other video - him driving on the highway. Lots of areas on the highway in the DC area look like that. LMAO. You dont see a metro train non stop riding down the tracks. There are sh*hole areas around the beltway/DC/VA/MD area along the highway.

The dude is full of crap. Trying to make a name for himself.
edit on 15-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I dont know how to prove it to you ...

You don't have to prove anything to me. Nobody asked you to prove anything.

Again - with respect - I am not in the least bit interested in anything you have to add to the conversation in that regard. Anything you have to say - even a video from your brother - is second hand at best. I am asking for first hand, boots-on-the-ground feedback. You may be spot on, but you are not the kind of person I am hoping to hear from.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

DC has been strange since Follywood shut it down to film that TV special that was so very odd.

And Joe's voice when said "Hello"..... How am I the only one that notices how deep and different his voice sounded that night?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I redited my post...as I got the date wrong.

I know I dont have to prove anything to you. But I know the area. My brother lives there. The guy is scamming people. I hate people scamming people. DC is not shut down like he claims.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

DC has been strange since Follywood shut it down to film that TV special that was so very odd.

And Joe's voice when said "Hello"..... How am I the only one that notices how deep and different his voice sounded that night?

Yeah, DC is a strange area in general. Esp back in the 80s/90s.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Joe's voice being a bit different may be weird, but it is NOT the weirdest thing happening in that sham of an administration.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

... The dude is full of crap. Trying to make a name for himself.

That well may be the case and it's what I want to find out. Thanks for the input re. the entrances and other things. Looking forward to hearing more from folks who are currently living there.
edit on 2021 6 15 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

... The dude is full of crap. Trying to make a name for himself.

That well may be the case and it's what I want to find out. Thanks for the input re. the entrances and other things. Looking forward to hearing more from folks who are currently living there.

I get it.
I am just saying. I know that building. I have been in the building. For work. The dude is an idiot.
That is NOT an entrance to the building. It is not 'boarded up'. And those 'barriers' have been around the entire building for...maybe over 30 years. 10th st and PA Ave have entrances.

With that bit of factual information....then everything else he says has to be questioned if one is operating with logic.

Anyways, I actually do hope you can get some live boots on the ground. I hope someone will walk there with a cam....but until they do, I know that place well after 15 years

Here is a bump to keep the thread up top!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
@shemac ... Thanks. That is useful. Also waiting for more confirmation.

Appreciate the input.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Every exit to a federal building should be installed with a fire exit sign that says “exit” that’s a federal law mandated and often enforced by osha. I didn’t know that they can have barriers on any exit if that part of the building also has people occupying its interior space. That being said one would have to ask, “does that wing of the building occupy workers or people?”

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'm sure there's 100x more illusions in D.C. than usual 😁

Especially the White House hologram 😁

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Washington DC does have a lot of underground tunnels that large amounts of people use to commute to and from their building where they work, so by comparison to some other cities the sidewalks and streets might seem more barren.

This site gives a neat look at how vast the underground structures are.

www.washingtontunnels.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: shaemac

Every exit to a federal building should be installed with a fire exit sign that says “exit” that’s a federal law mandated and often enforced by osha. I didn’t know that they can have barriers on any exit if that part of the building also has people occupying its interior space. That being said one would have to ask, “does that wing of the building occupy workers or people?”

There are other smaller doors. They are not boarded up like he claims. He is full of crap. Flat out lying lol.
The entire underground of the bld. has a parking garage. Huge entrance on PA and 10th. The dude filming this has a rap sheet 2 pages long of domestic violence and multiple drug/alcohol DUIs, auto accidents caused by him and civil suits because he cant run his business right. He is purposely filming BS for attention. He is a troubled person and IMO nobody should take him seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Donald Trump/Congress shut-down D.C. twice. Both times, many thousands of federal workers were pruned from the payroll. Thousands more were terminated for committing theft, and serious wasting of taxpayer funds.

I remember reading a stunningly good swamp-draining report, about 2 years ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join