It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teach 5 Year Olds How to Masturbate and Have Anal Sex - Mother Takes a Stand Against School board

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinnyBob
Just joined..been lurking for years..
My thought, it is just another dumb liberal idea.!
Name one thing they have done that has ever worked.
We would all be better off if the if they/government did nothing.!

I agree the less government does the better for everyone. Any time the government tries to fix problems they create new ones. I deal with it all the time as my college sets up policies based off state requirements. For example if a child under 17 is on capus they have to be acompanied by staff. I had to walk this 17 yr old to his next class for an entire semester. If i couldnt i had to call security to go with them all because my state has some weird law about unaccompanied minors.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi, I am the real Savior Messiah from many ancient prophecies, ask me anything at freejoy.aimoo.com (no censorship)
I was trying to help you guys but many websites was either deleted or censored my post including many forum brand as no secret or something like that, including ATS or GLP.

My time on the internet is limited, so if you guys want to increase your knowledge wisdom about life and save your world, then come to freejoy.aimoo.com... as quick as possible (the forum will closed soon once I decided to say goodbye with the internet).

Regard,
Messiah

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I blame Islam, the religion of LBGTQ since the idiot box an signs saying something about Allah loving men(the idiot box an protesters said Islam a very gay religion to be proud of). Homophobia an Islamophobia might as well be synonymous in the dictionary.

Surprised most Muslims aren't proud of their Gay Heritage, of the Gayest religion of them all, with most man loving God ever.
duckduckgo.com...

edit on 15-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

Let fight Homophobia an Islamophobia, or homo-islamophobia together.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: vonclod

For the angry mother it isn't hyperbole. She had a reason to go there, wait and go through the hassle to sit down and grab the principle by his balls the way she did.

For some of course she will be a "Karen", to ridicule the cause or make internet points.

I would be beyond pissed off myself. I just find there "may" be more to a story than the headline..not saying that is the case here.

How ? What more should and could there be ? She is standing there confronting the school board with the school's own schoolbooks in which they teach 5 year olds how to have anal and oral sex. ANd then you come along with "But..but there maybe more to this story" ..... That sort of excusing and deflecting/detracting makes me sick.

Unless you can bring up a very very reasonable example for what you said there. I am truly curious and want to hear it.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Aug 2021 04:45:33 -05002120218America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join