It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teach 5 Year Olds How to Masturbate and Have Anal Sex - Mother Takes a Stand Against School board

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"This Karen"? She is a strong mother and absolutely right in everything she said.

Does creepy bob at the park wearing his long trench coat while perving at kids, deserve a pay rise, in your estimation? I mean, they need to learn about it sometime, right?

Sick...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

"This Karen"? She is a strong mother and absolutely right in everything she said.

Does creepy bob at the park wearing his long trench coat while perving at kids, deserve a pay rise, in your estimation? I mean, they need to learn about it sometime, right?

Sick...

Sounds to me your school system has bigger problems than this if they are letting creepy bob teach your kids in school. If they don't well then you really had no point other than an appeal to emotion huh? Were discussing the school system not what you do in the park with others.

Teachers have been bound by state laws on what they can teach and when

www.ncsl.org...

So if you dont like how your state handles it move!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

So there are no perverts flashing people in parks, huh.

Nice neighbourhood you live in. The rest of us, see this as the same thing as these perverts in schools showing kids 'how to be normal'...

But I do like how you tried to equate a demented pervert on the random, with someone in a school I went to. Logic is not the left's most valued trait.
edit on 13-6-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Xtrozero

The rest sure sounds creepy, but...

He encouraged the class to wear sandals more, too and liked to announce we take off our shoes outside because it's better for the body stature.

This is actually a very healthful idea - but it has nothing to do with 'stature'.

Going barefoot is actually much healthier, it actually 'grounds' you to the earth. There is a lot of sound science to back this up.

I just wish I could do it. My feet are extremely tender from a lifetime of wearing shows, I've tried going bf, but it tears my feet up every time.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What you gonna do, grab the kid off his lap? how's that going to work out..probably not as well as you imagine. No, you call child services if anything.

Of course it would depend on the exact circumstances, but from what little was described, I'd have likely grabbed his laptop and thrown it across the room, and when he got up - putting his little girl down - I'd have kicked his ass.

Unless of course it turned out he was some kind of special forces bad ass or karate master, in which case I guess I'd get my ass kicked, but the cops would still know WHY.

How anyone could stand by and just say 'none of my business' is beyond me, and in my opinion, not much better than the pedo doing the deed.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't see grabbing the child going well is all.

Me neither - guess maybe that is why I actually did not say to 'grab the child'...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Schools teaching kids what?? That’s gross

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is a clear agenda being pushed. Democrats are full stream ahead.

And their agendas and policies are so radical and weird. It has to make one think that they are. Being implemented to harm Americans and weaken America in the long run.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

So there are no perverts flashing people in parks, huh.

Nice neighbourhood you live in. The rest of us, see this as the same thing as these perverts in schools showing kids 'how to be normal'...

But I do like how you tried to equate a demented pervert on the random, with someone in a school I went to. Logic is not the left's most valued trait.

What is with you guys' unhealthy fascination with perverts who hang out in parks. Again nothing to do with school systems if you go to the park to see perverts I suggest you keep away from kids. As far as teachers it's irrelevant since I'm sure that could get them fired.

See Karen got all upset because the school purchased a teacher's guide on sex. Not everything in there will be taught and it is designed to help teachers answer student questions. God forbid if children ask questions about sex.

Notice she isn't complaining about what the kids were told in a classroom she is complaining about what teachers were given. Not to mention yelling at a little girl for laughing. Id laugh too i usually do when i spot a Karen in the wild.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think this is the real fear…

How public schools groom kids for sexual predators like Epstein and Maxwell

m.washingtontimes.com...

Here’s a thought. Teach sex is part of life. But love is a bigger part of life than sex, and loving without lust is enlightened.

Sex is being taught as the “end game” of being an adult. I hope it would be balanced out with things that are overall more important. Or social skills that would serve an immediate individual better. Have kids that know how to masturbate, but cannot change a tire on a car, use a tape measure, talk to a cashier and make change, balance a bank account, know the golden rule.

Teaching a five year old the measure of how to play Pokémon or Minecraft would be more practical than this crap.

And is it taught that some might not like anal sex? So we are teaching a bunch of kids to do things they ultimately might not be comfortable with? And setting them up for failure in relationships if they are taught everyone is in to anal? How about lessons in compromise in a relationship and friendships. And personal boundaries. And that they only get to dictate how they are to be touched, and by who.

edit on 13-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Or simply the important relationships must be based on friendship and trust, not sex…..

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
It was an example, it is not my opinion that bicycle drivers are stupid it's healthy.

edit on 13.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It was an example, it is not my opinion that bicycle drivers are stupid it's healthy.

But you would agree that the ones biking down the middle of the street are stupid, and that adults pushing adult sexuality on kids is also wrong...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yes, and yes^infinity!

That's common sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

In this world of instant gratification??

Not that you're wrong, but that's so boring. [/sarc]

There's a reason that the divorce rate is so high.

The example I use to reinforce your point is my Grandparents--a Wyoming cowboy/county sheriff/WWI doughboy, met my Grandmother, an Indiana schoolteacher...courted her for two years, and were married for almost 60 years, before she passed away.

My own parents were married for over 40 years. Come to think on it, all my Aunts and Uncles were married for a very long time.

The common thread in all of it was this: They were not only lovers, they were best friends, through sickness and health, good times and bad--they were there for each other.

I've long ago come to the conclusion, if I can't have what they all had, and have, what's the point?? I've never been one for one night stands...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would shoot any grown adult who tried to sexualize my child at such a young age. Why is this any different? Oh, because its the government. America is being run by rich pedophiles and the average person is a closet pedo who thinks this is no big deal. Teach them at a young age so they think it's normal for grown adults to talk about sex and masterbating with a child. #ing pedos are the scum of the earth this schoolboard is no different they are just able to hide behind and are protected by the government boards and agencies.
edit on 13-6-2021 by maverickhuntergs because: Not enough outrage

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Did anyone actually look up the video and see what school district was being talked about and what the specifics were of what was being taught (lesson plans and books approved by the district and state for use in the classrooms)?

Anyone?

Bueller?

And did anyone match her diatribe with the actual proposal?

Anyone? (other than me)

The hallmark of ATS's "Deny Ignorance" motto was that in the old days we looked up sources instead of exchanging shots over a thread title and a short video. It would be a more useful and interesting discussion if the rest of you looked up the district, the arguments, and then the bill itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What ever happened to renting the Where Did I Come From VHS for the kids you wanna appease a few more years before you have to give the talk? Only problem is when it's rented out in fact I'm in my late thirties and still haven't caught a break at the rental shop and my parents still say, "no talk till after the video." Of course, over time and with the power of reason, Ive pretty much figured it all out now. I know about how you have her chew the rubber gum and make sure she is blowing bubbles with it if you're gonna pee in her belly button otherwise a baby comes out her butt 9 months later. The guy chews it while he plays with HER penis though to keep from getting gonerhea. Mmm I can't wait, sex seems so hot! And I kid you not, I was top of my geometry AND trigonometry classes...I got a certificate! So I bet I'm gonna be the absolute KING of angle sex! These kids don't need to learn about that though til 9th or 10th grade, duh. School should know this more than anyone.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think normalizing deviant sexual behaviour is the biggest mistake of American society.

The result is ALWAYS bad - fall from power, fall from grace, poverty.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Did anyone actually look up the video and see what school district was being talked about and what the specifics were of what was being taught (lesson plans and books approved by the district and state for use in the classrooms)?

Anyone?

Bueller?

And did anyone match her diatribe with the actual proposal?

Anyone? (other than me)

The hallmark of ATS's "Deny Ignorance" motto was that in the old days we looked up sources instead of exchanging shots over a thread title and a short video. It would be a more useful and interesting discussion if the rest of you looked up the district, the arguments, and then the bill itself.

Link to the Bill/law Posted on page 5.

District meeting Bloomington Illinois Public Schools

edit on 13-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join