It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teach 5 Year Olds How to Masturbate and Have Anal Sex - Mother Takes a Stand Against School board

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I disagree with your first sentence because it implies every sexual active adult is doing this.

One can be sexual active and keep the child out of it complete. It's all about how important the last thing is to the parent. It starts with not keeping adult toys in drawers or lock them up where the child will be even more curious. You don't bounce the sheets when the child is near, even if it "sleeps".

Did I use the word "every"...lol I said these are adults trying to infuse kids into their world of sexuality. If you are not trying to do this then you are not someone I'm talking about like the teachers thinking this is good. I'm not talking about mommy and daddy getting caught. I'm talking about adults thinking 5 year-olds should learn sexuality at the level an adult sees it as.

As a child approaches puberty then sexuality at the basic level should be introduced, and every person is different as to when the "hard" talks happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Realtruth

School used to be about teaching math, science, history, writing, etc.

When did we lose control?

Sex education has always been part of schools' curriculum. Though often times its outdated and no longer relevant to what young people face today. If you dont discuss this in school most will just learn from media and friends. This means a huge amount of unplanned pregnancies not to mention opens the door for STDs and even sexual assault.

If you stigmatize our young people by making them embarrassed to say penis or vagina how do you expect them to learn from their friends? Kids need to learn about their bodies and learn what is involved with it without creating a stigma that will lead to negative consequences.

I know this shocks certain parents but many today dont explain this stuff to a child because of the embarrassment factor. And think well I learned as I got older and I did ok. And you find out they were pregnant at 16 had to get an abortion etc.

In many ways, the USA is backward because they think the Human body is something to hide this is completely different in Europe. Seeing nudity even in commercials is the norm. There is nothing to be ashamed of kids have questions and instead of ignoring them, you should be talking to them about it.

Now for this video, the book she was referring to was to help someone when a child asks a question. If they wanted to know something this will give you an idea of how to explain it and even has pictures as she put it to help you.

Stop stigmatizing young people and instead teach them what they need to know.

Its ironic you listen to the radio or watch tv and its about sex but no one wants to actually teach our kids, You would much rather they learn from a rap song.
edit on 6/12/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There is not a school system in the country teaching kindergartners sex. At that age, it's just about body parts that is when they just start to realize there is a difference between boys and girls. I have no problem with a teacher reading a book on how to handle that

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No you didn't use the word every. Hey no fight implied but you wrote "Sexual active adults". That entails every sexual active adult by common language rules.

Just as when you would write "Bicycle drivers are stupid". That entails every bicycle driver.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No...no..no. The opposite. God bless parents for raising them in this world of today.

Ive never been a parent

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This is done on a individual need to know, it's not like they sit them down in a circle and start telling them who has vaginas and who has penises. At least here.

And you ignore that it wasn't just about teaching them that, there was talk of anal sex and masturbation.

I am not going to be an asshole and imply you're okay with it, I give you the benefit of the doubt you skipped it because you didn't watch the movie and concentrated on the book in her hand.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Illinois is the state in question, and the way the Bill was worded really upset lots of parents, due to the fact they are starting the education program, or mandating it starting in Kindergarten.

www.ilga.gov...

Senate Floor Amendment No. 2 Replaces everything after the enacting clause. Reinserts the contents of the bill as amended by Senate Amendment No. 1, with the following changes. Makes changes to the definitions of "complete", "comprehensive personal health and safety education", and "comprehensive sexual health education" and the learning standards. Provides that the annual report to the General Assembly must be submitted for a period of 2 (rather than 5) years.

Requires age and developmentally appropriate consent education to be provided in kindergarten (rather than the 3rd grade) through the 12th grade. Corrects a grammatical error. Effective immediately. Senate Floor Amendment No. 3 Deletes reference to: 105 ILCS 110/3 Removes provisions concerning the comprehensive health education program. Senate Floor Amendment No. 4 Replaces everything after the enacting clause. Reinserts the contents of the bill as amended by Senate Amendments Nos. 2 and 3, with the following changes. In provisions requiring the State

Board of Education to develop and adopt learning standards, specifies that the comprehensive personal health and safety education learning standards shall be adopted for pupils in kindergarten through the 5th grade and the comprehensive sexual health education learning standards shall be adopted for pupils in the 6th through 12th grades. Removes a provision requiring school districts to provide comprehensive personal health and safety education and comprehensive sexual health education by no later than July 1, 2023.

Provides that the annual report to the General Assembly must be submitted for a period of 5 (rather than 2) years. Provides that a school district may (rather than shall) provide age and developmentally appropriate consent education in kindergarten through the 12th grade. Makes grammatical and typographical changes. Effective immediately.

Kids do not reach the age of reason till they are around 8, so even if they are exposed to a hyper-sexual environment around them these days, it doesn't mean they should have access to this information while under the care of the state.

6th grade and beyond are reasonable, but younger than this only causes issues. I do feel, that children need to understand, at a young age, what should or shouldn't be touched on their bodies and why, but that is a job for parents, not the school system.

Our society seems to be emotionally bankrupt these days, and trying to understand each other in the climate of gender-neutral gray areas, race, sex, and more, especially for white-kids, which seem to have to apologize just for the color of their skin. It's getting ridiculous.

Is it hyper-bole? Everything seems to be hyper-bole these days, normal conversations don't seem to happen, nor do people even want to have a conversation unless drama is part of it; it's the way our leaders roll, MSM, sports figures, Hollywood stars, and many of the authority figures that our young ones are exposed to and look up to act.

What's the answer?

Not having broken family units, but since this is engineered into our society economically most families are struggling just to pay bills, so mommy and daddy are not home most of the time, other than to sleep.

If we could just slow the hell down a bit, and get back to actually spending time with the people we love, and need to love then these types of issues wouldn't even have to be addressed.

The Pandemic did this, in fact, it wasn't all bad because it gave many people/families a chance to slow down and reflect what is really important.
edit on 12-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No you didn't use the word every. Hey no fight implied but you wrote "Sexual active adults". That entails every sexual active adult by common language rules.

Just as when you would write "Bicycle drivers are stupid". That entails every bicycle driver.

Like Bicycle riders who drive down the middle of the road are stupid...

Like sexually active adults trying to infused kids into their world are stupid...

There is an action associated with each one...lol

Don't drive down the middle of the street and don't try and infuse kids into an adult world...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's not the schools responsibility to teach anal sex to 5 year olds.

That's disgusting to even write.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is done on a individual need to know, it's not like they sit them down in a circle and start telling them who has vaginas and who has penises. At least here.

And you ignore that it wasn't just about teaching them that, there was talk of anal sex and masturbation.

I am not going to be an asshole and imply you're okay with it, I give you the benefit of the doubt you skipped it because you didn't watch the movie and concentrated on the book in her hand.

No what you dont understand is every state has guidelines on what can be taught and when. So a 5 year old isnt going to get a discussion on anal sex. This Karen saw a teachers manual and doesnt understand what age appropriate means. No state is going to allow a teacher to have discussions of anal sex when someone is 5. Not only would the teacher lose their job but the school system would be sued. But now a 16 year old they should possibly have this conversation especially the dangers involved.

The books they purchase for teachers are simply guidance on how to discuss these topics with kids nothing more. No state in the country has a textbook for the students. So Karen here is all up in arms about a hypothetical situation she created saying look this book covers from 5 to 18 so of course, everything in it must be taught to 5 year olds.

This is why we have so many teen pregnancies because of parents who immediately think anything involving sex is evil. I hope someone takes the time to explain to Karen that teachers are ultimately responsible for their actions and when she has a problem with something a teacher taught her kids then she can speak out. Unfortunately, Karen has nothing other than a teacher's manual and is upset someone tried to sell it to the schools. Which is what you do with teaching aids real shocker there.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sex education has always been part of schools' curriculum.

I'm not sure about that.

If you have the facts to back that claim up I'd be more than happy to agree, however I believe that sex education became an option in the early 20's and 30's.

It's interesting how they make these types of education mandatory now, but finances, nutrition, ethics, critical thinking/logic and extremely important things to actually survive, in this world, are not part of the foundational education system.

We are like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest, the first big confrontation and these kids are on their backs struggling.

Our system is currently producing kids to fail, and even those that wish to succeed come out of high education with a lifetime of debt, before even starting their lives.

Broken on all levels.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When my son was 5 I dropped him off for his first day of school, he was excited to play with other kids, Thomas the Train.

Kept him in Private school, funny, this curriculum never came up, EVER!

This world is sick and run by sickos. I hope more parents come at these people hard. Bravo to her.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is a result of the Kinsey Syndrome.

The Kinsey Syndrome is a powerful documentary that unfolds the life and influence of Dr. Alfred Kinsey, considered to be the father of the sexual revolution. But did Kinsey liberate America from its prudish view of sex? Or help to unleash the horrors of our present society? This documentary shows how The Kinsey Reports of the 1940's and 50's have been used through the 20th and 21st century to change laws concerning sex crimes in America, removing protection from America's women and children. Further explained is that the Kinsey data laid the foundation for sex education -- training teachers, psychologists and even Catholic priests in human sexuality. What has been the consequence for society? And what was Kinsey's research really based upon? Learn the answers to these and other questions in what MOVIEGUIDE called one of the most important productions of the 21st century.

You can watch it here for free. Not an easy watch, but it is a must watch to truly understand how we ended up here and why our laws are very lax for offenders.

youtu.be...
edit on 12-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
"Stop being a pedophobe!" - Leftists of the future

edit on 12/6/21 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The Battle Between Decency and Immorality Will be Decided in America SOON , CHOOSE Citizens !

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

They'll drive our little children insane with this bullsh1t!

More and more we are all being pushed towards slaughtering a
certain group of people.

These are acts of war.
edit on 12-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

PM 4U

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

They'll drive our little children insane with this bullsh1t!

More and more we are all being pushed towards slaughtering a
certain group of people.

These are acts of war.

That's not necessary. Emulate how Democrats designed the 2020 election fraud/cheat. "Targeted/Surgical" is the most efficient method for goal achievement.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Cause European TV commercials are nothing but anal sex? That's sort of how you make it sound.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I've always wanted to be dominated.

Not so much anymore.

Tastes change I guess. At one time I enjoyed water sports...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join