It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Paralyzed from Neck Down Following 2nd Dose of Pfizer Covid Jab

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Take these shots and you will have just a little bit better chance of avoiding flu like symptoms. Side effects might include a bunch of stuff that might ruin your whole life. What can we do? Suckers are born everyday.

Millions of jabs without a "bunch of stuff". Suckers? That would be you.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Got my 2nd dose a week ago. No issues at all. However, 2 weeks after the first dose I got sick with a respiratory virus. I thought the 'Rona got me! Turned out negative. I am older and have been through a lot of trauma and surgery. So, I got it in hopes it protects me, not grow another appendage! The military vaccinated me to no end and with some questionable experimental vaccines. People dropped out in the Army getting vaccines. One in particular and I don't know what it was but it dropped 10 or 12 soldiers out of 120 (ambulance evac). Only one never made it back. So, in the general population, you are going to have some people that for whatever reason have a bad event.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Who wants a vax?

On one side...you MAY have reduced symptoms IF you catch a virus 99.9% survive.

On the other side...you MAY get blood clots, a stroke...become paralyzed...or die.

Who needs to think about this?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah you’re right. We’re the morons.

She’s an idiot just trynna get paralyzed out here and make some money….

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Who wants a vax?

On one side...you MAY have reduced symptoms IF you catch a virus 99.9% survive.

On the other side...you MAY get blood clots, a stroke...become paralyzed...or die.

Who needs to think about this?

Didn't some old, white dude say it was our moral duty to get the vaccine?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I see the village idiots have entered the thread.
Isn't each village only meant to have one idiot?
To all the ''it didn't do me no harms'',patience is a virtue.See if you're saying the same in the fall when you get a corona virus in the wild.
You'll go the way of the ferrets.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: DeathSlayer

To date, more than 200 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population,” the company wrote.

So waking up totally paralyzed is just a thing that unfortunately could occur for no reason at the same rate as if they had not been immunized....ok then.....

Actually, yes, it could. Look up Guillain Barre syndrome. I’m not an MD, but her symptoms sure sound to me like G-B syndrome:

“The symptoms of GBS can be similar to several other neurological issues. The hallmark signs of GBS are symptoms appearing simultaneously on both sides of the body and with quick onset. GBS typically appears within hours as opposed to other neurological issues where symptoms evolve over months.”

www.christopherreeve.org...

G-B syndrome occurs in approximately 1 person out of 100,000 per year in the US.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The refusal of the media to allow any expert who contradicts their narrative to ask a question, or pose a question, is becoming absurd.

We're being told that these experts are all 'quacks' and 'loonies'. Yet there are replete examples of fully trained experts in their fields who are NOT happy about these vaccines! The BBC says they're all putting tinfoil on their heads and installing blackout blinds so that aliens can't see them.

What the BBC, and those like them, DO allow is vapid celebrities a platform to give us medical advice.....

No one finds this odd? When have you EVER seen such a forceful push by the powerful and wealthy for the citizens to all act in one accord?

This absolutely stinks and the crony bag establishment with the perpetually 'normalcy biased people' can't see what's happening....

People ARE about to start dying in large numbers. A LOT of people.

Also, I'm now more convinced than ever that this makes you less than human and so an abomination. You now shed dangerous spike proteins that can harm people.

Sick and tired of the lies, the stupid Snopes mob and the 'fact checkers' working together to set the narrative. The deception is in and members on ATS have stumbled into it. Funny how they're all the atheists and secular folk...... You denied God, look where it got you.. . . .

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, but I don't trust that dude. From what I've seen, he's paralyzed from the neck up.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

That's an interesting point, the animals that were exposed to RNA gene therapies had a STUPIDLY worse reaction when exposed to the same virus that they'd been 'immunised against. Most of them died...

Dalorea Caihil, and actual biologist for the appeal to authority crowd, covers this ad nauseum.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, but I don't trust that dude. From what I've seen, he's paralyzed from the neck up.

He's not the only one.
They'll be growing in number.
Don't let their tracks fool you. They travel in single file to hide their footprints.

There are, however, subtle clues in their language and mannerisms should you be unfortunate enough to get that close to one.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes. Millions of doses. Yet people on here claim it's killing or doing nasty stuff?

Really?

What a crock.

claim? - wake the f**k up!

MASSIVE BLOOD CLOT: Two NSW men die days after COVID-19 vaccine
A “fit and healthy” man is one of two people to die just days after receiving the coronavirus vaccine, leaving family members absolutely devastated.

www.news.com.au... 15bb3625e367ea445efa

COVID vaccine side effects 'may have contributed' to deaths of frail, elderly recipients

7news.com.au...

The EU’s medical regulator has found a possible link between the AstraZeneca vaccine and a rare blood clotting disorder, but the risk of dying from COVID is far greater than the risk of developing the disorder.

ama.com.au...

edit on 28/4/21 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I recently had a conversation with a friend about whether or not to get a vaccine for the inevitable lawsuits and payouts in the future. We decided against it.

good thing you did, cause the drug companies made sure that you wouldn't see a nickel if you did.

edit on 28-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The unfortunate thing is that besides something along the lines of a festering jab hole, there is always plausible deniability by the very nature of them being effects that exist in the wild without the jab. There is no real way to "prove" a heart attack, stroke, or anything definitively came from the jab, especially when they set up a voluntary reporting system that purposely has quality control problems built in for even more plausible deniability. The system is designed to obfuscate causation even if there was.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Because they want as many of us dead as possible.

This operating system is set, these people are toast.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Its probably Guillain-Barré syndrome. Happens with flu shot too and its almost always temporary. Loss of sight, paralysis, etc for two weeks or so. Also I would like to say that I do NOT recommend taking these vaccines just so there is no confusion.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Its almost like a next generation of intentionally leaky vaccines was planned by pirbright and written about 6 years ago...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh come on! She would have been paralyzed even without the vaccine. The vaccine is our saviour! If you get paralyzed or have a blood clot that's the cost of progress! It's probably your fault anyways. I feel a lot better that YOU got the vaccine even if you get sick or die. Tough luck!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
One of the school dads (by all appearances very fit and healthy around 35y/o) at my daughters school got the Moderna jab a week ago. The next day, all of his joints were aching and stiff to the point he couldn't walk. A week later and he is hobbling along like an 80 year old hoping it gets better.

Again, no proof can really be had so they run with "no connection". Funny how quick they were to make the connection TO COVID for the deaths, but fight tooth and nail against any idea that the vax could be ever remotely be connected to any real symptoms. This even though so many vaccines in the past were found to have problems once the truth got out. This time they for sure can't have problems /s.

When will they learn to just be honest and open and quit treating people like children who can't think for themselves? I'll take 'Money and Power' for 500 Alex.
edit on 28-4-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Funny how they're all the atheists and secular folk...... You denied God, look where it got you.. . . .

I'm sort of an atheist but I agree with you. Will not be getting a vaccine. I'm tired of the stupid and the lies too.

Please don't judge all atheists like this. I don't judge your faith... how can I? I cannot walk your path.

So if this vaccine kills those who get it and I somehow survive with all the christians, will I be tolerated or crucified?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join