It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Paralyzed from Neck Down Following 2nd Dose of Pfizer Covid Jab

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

A Tennessee woman is attributing severe side effects that paralyzed her from the neck down to a second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Nashville resident Brandy McFadden took her second Pfizer jab on April 16. Within one day McFadden says she went from “not feeling great” to “screaming in pain at the top of my lungs.”

Brandy says the issue started with a weird sensation in her legs, “Then it turned into a horrible neck pain, and it just kept getting worse and worse.”

Her husband rushed her to an emergency room where doctors were unable to diagnose the issue.

“I woke up. I can’t move my arms. I can’t move my legs. So, he’s freaking out. The doctors are panicking,” Brandy described.

“As far as to answers as to why this happened, they don’t know,” McFadden explains.

[...]

And yet people stand in line to get this poison injected into their body.

linky

and
alternative source
www.wkrn.com...
edit on Wed Apr 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yeah, but at least she doesn't have covid!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Always going to be someone with immunization allergies. But a small minority doesn't represent the majority--who've gotten the vaccine without issue (myself included). Some people risk stomach bleeding or ulcers just by taking aspirin...
edit on 28-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

doctors were unable to diagnose the issue.

Means they can't tell him it's a reaction to the vaccine because they would be fired.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
More to the point, how was WREG able to get information from her medical chart. I thought HIPAA ruled those waves?
edit on 28-4-2021 by shaolin_dragon because: Correcting A to E in WREG

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
mere coincidence no doubt. very commonplace.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There have been many instances of partial paralyssis from the vaccine so far, most go away in a few days. There have been some full paralysis cases forming from the vaccine too, but I have never seen a followup as to what happened to the people who got paralyzed, I am sure that we will not hear what happened to this person. Why would the doctors say they have not heard of anything like that from the vaccine, although I read a lot, you would think that this paralysis thing being a side effect in some would be right in their literature they are required to read before giving vaccines so they know about possible side effects. This is related to the partial paralysis for the face, but way more severe.

Sure, pfizer said they are unaware of this exact kind of paralysis from their vaccine, just because this is from the neck down does not mean that it is any different than one side of the body getting paralyzed, their excuse is stupid yet people blindly believe their denial of relationship between the two.
edit on 28-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

To date, more than 200 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population,” the company wrote.

So waking up totally paralyzed is just a thing that unfortunately could occur for no reason at the same rate as if they had not been immunized....ok then.....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've heard through the grapevine (a few weeks ago) that a lady is in the local ICU paralysed after her second shot,

Nothing in local media, make of that what you will,

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
LMAO.

Yeah, I'm going to wake up paralyzed, go through hell in the hospital and still say, "Hey everyone, you need to get your covid shot"

No way in hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
She should get some more

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaolin_dragon
More to the point, how was WREG able to get information from her medical chart. I thought HIPAA ruled those waves?

Sounds like the family spoke out. You can do what you want with your own info.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LMAO.

Yeah, I'm going to wake up paralyzed, go through hell in the hospital and still say, "Hey everyone, you need to get your covid shot"

No way in hell.

I swear to god, when I read that at the end of the article, the first thing I thought was, "Pfizer already kick you a check, lady?"

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Always going to be someone with immunization allergies. But a small minority doesn't represent the majority--who've gotten the vaccine without issue (myself included). Some people risk stomach bleeding or ulcers just by taking aspirin...

I hope 'without issue' becomes a lifelong outcome for everyone who decided to get the jab.

However, it's a bit too early in the game to declare overwhelming success. Who knows what the generational effects this may have genetically over time.

In 6 months to 5 years we'll have a better picture I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
maybe a third dose is what she needs to help her out a little more.

They truly are like lemmings following each other off a cliff at this point.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There have been many instances of partial paralyssis from the vaccine so far, most go away in a few days. There have been some full paralysis cases forming from the vaccine too, but I have never seen a followup as to what happened to the people who got paralyzed, I am sure that we will not hear what happened to this person. Why would the doctors say they have not heard of anything like that from the vaccine, although I read a lot, you would think that this paralysis thing being a side effect in some would be right in their literature they are required to read before giving vaccines so they know about possible side effects. This is related to the partial paralysis for the face, but way more severe.

Sure, pfizer said they are unaware of this exact kind of paralysis from their vaccine, just because this is from the neck down does not mean that it is any different than one side of the body getting paralyzed, their excuse is stupid yet people blindly believe their denial of relationship between the two.

Well everybody knows Pfizer would never lie or mislead. That company is a serial violator of various federal statutes, and is on record as receiving the largest fine in Pharma for criminal penalties.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LMAO.

No way in hell.

I swear to god, when I read that at the end of the article, the first thing I thought was, "Pfizer already kick you a check, lady?"

I recently had a conversation with a friend about whether or not to get a vaccine for the inevitable lawsuits and payouts in the future. We decided against it.
edit on 28-4-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Take these shots and you will have just a little bit better chance of avoiding flu like symptoms. Side effects might include a bunch of stuff that might ruin your whole life. What can we do? Suckers are born everyday.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech
Got Pfizer in Jan. No issues

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes. Millions of doses. Yet people on here claim it's killing or doing nasty stuff?

Really?

What a crock.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join