It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I feel like you got our back and we got yours.

I hope we don't need to do more than be ready for each other. The next few months are unclear but surely if we all focus on making something good happen it will happen. Blessings and prayers are what really helps against this foul bane on the Earth.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Justoneman

stay in the game

I ain't goin' nowhere, bud.

From the snow,
The brave shall rise.

Faceless,
We all must die.

God Bless that this planet is our stepping stone to Eternity!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FlyingFox

What a sanctimonious and egotistical person you are. To quote Budda to me as you sit in judgement of my statements yet you have absolutely no ability for self reflection when you yourself have been unkind and hurtful with your own words

Now you realize that the truth hurts. Maybe learn to take criticism better. People often take criticism of superficial things personally, like their car and clothes. You can't even handle mild criticism of a ridiculous 12D spaceman theory from months ago, but you think it's ok to tear into a member for their medical condition, and me for trying to lighten the mood.

Whatever you are doing, quit breaking the pills in half. The forum doesn't exist to be your whipping board.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

um, by the time I realized my error the 4 hour edit window was closed and I was too lazy to make a new post to correct myself. Or maybe I didn't care. But thanks for stopping by the thread to correct my mistake. I'm always appreciative when people do that

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: cherokeetroy um, the linked clip is an explosion in the Caspian Sea, many miles from Syria. Cool explosion, hough

See, cherokeetroy can't be wrong, and when he is, it's your fault. Notwithstanding, posting bad info on the tread is ok, since it's not any of your business to correctly inform the rest of us, because his feelings might be hurt. Then, you have no right to interrupt the forum that he uses to post any thought that pops into his head....right or wrong.

How dare you?!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

'Tis always darkest before the dawn.

The New Dawn for humanity is no different.

P

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You can't even handle mild criticism of a ridiculous 12D spaceman theory from months ago

Yes, yes, we have been at this for years now, you guys. Everyone knows that Troy doesn't like being told she is wrong and FF is the world's foremost expert on all things space alien. In fact, he has searched the cosmos far and wide personally and can verify for us all right now that they do not exist - period.

It'll be nice when the other shoe starts to drop. This waiting for people to wake up stuff is getting old. I was reading earlier that 32 governors have been summoned to the Pentagon regarding a couple Chinese defectors who have turned over millions of pages of evidence of said governors being compromised by the CCP. Not really much sauce to go with it, it comes from some rando on Reddit claiming it and nobody is reporting on it. Not that I would expect the media to touch that with a ten foot pole if it were true. Point being though, if it is true, maybe that shoe is about to drop soon and we will finally have ish to talk about and can stop taking cheap shots at our fellow patriots.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Not a worry

Check this out. (Everyone)

"May 31, 1961 - President John F. Kennedy arriving in Paris, France"

Do you see it? At 5:58 it's Q
💥

Patriots singing ( beautiful ) new.

Scroll up

t.me...
edit on 4-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I wonder what kind of car that is. I've never seen a hood ornament like that.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Philly.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'm getting the user restricts viewers. Can you give a synopsis?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I got the same. I read through the replies though and they appear to be talking about a group of right wing type protestors marching through Philly "armed" with cobblestones and shields. They're saying there's some fighting going on. A lot of people saying that the group is likely to be led by federal agents.

I guess the specific group is a group that calls themselves "Patriot Front" or something like that. It's a split off group from "American Vanguard." First time I'm hearing of either group, honestly.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I didn't "tear into" anyone. If you were paying attention then you'd realize I offered an opinion for a response to my post. Don't exaggerate

And yes I do make mistakes. Frequently. When I go out of my way to put together informative posts where I take the time to gather relevant info and I carefully choose my sources, I don't get much feedback on those posts. Which is fine. However, whenever I do make mistakes, don't vet my sources, share what turns out to be disinfo, etc... people are very very quick to jump on my mistakes. I am extremely sensitive and people can be extremely insensitive and rude. It gets on my nerves. And I'm worn out and fatigued. So I'm going to defend myself whenever I feel like I need to

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Gen. Flynn said he had a surprise for us on THIS July 4th, a few days ago on Jun 29th:

15 mins to go? ...I've heard nothing! Has anyone else?

I'm wondering if this is the point where #1415 applies?

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

Both Chan post numbers AND the picture filename encode July 5th, tomorrow!

ETA - Hope y'all had a great Independence Day with family and friends!!!
edit on 4-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That’s fascinating. Technically it is a koppa or qoppa, which is an archaic q.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(letter)

Really neat find. Assuming it is a 1960s French auto hood ornament, but does not appear in any collectors stuff I can find online. So probably custom.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Not a worry

Check this out. (Everyone)

"May 31, 1961 - President John F. Kennedy arriving in Paris, France"

Do you see it? At 5:58 it's Q
💥

Patriots singing ( beautiful ) new.

Scroll up

t.me...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

When I go out of my way to put together informative posts where I take the time to gather relevant info and I carefully choose my sources, I don't get much feedback on those posts. Which is fine.

I've noticed this too. Not just with your posts, but with Sufi's and EtMM's, and Cranky's and a few others. I feel like this happens often. Someone brings great info with multiple links, and intriguing excerpts and everything else and those posts pretty much always go uncommented on.

I think it's information overload. By now there has been so much crap dropped in these threads that people are just kinda like, "yep. Not surprised" and it's just on to the next topic.

I think you guys do a fantastic job, btw. Glad it's all being archived. When this is all over it's going to be absolutely crazy to go back and look through it all. It was all sitting right there open source on the internet for anyone who bothered to look.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is interesting.

t.me...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, to add I'd like to make something very clear on our Archives...

THEY WILL NOT EXIST on dropbox for long - once the OLD internet (including Dropbox) dies and the new Quantum internet is online!

This is why it is important for us to keep OFFLINE BACKUPS of all I've archived to dropbox!

When the NEW Quantum Internet is online - We WILL NEED TO UPLOAD OUR OFFLINE BACKUPS TO IT!

I pray that people will not assume they can rely on someone else to take backups and they don't need to... If I get run over by a bus and all you see is that I don't post anymore, how will you get hold of my backups to upload?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Preview, The Fourth Branch of Government

PRESIDENT'S DAILY BRIEF (PDB) = THE FLOW OF INFORMATION
- DNI set up after 9/11 to ensure better coordination of info between agencies
- DNI took over role & staff managing & creating the PDB
- ODNI doesn't research itself (relies on other agencies to collect & then share it)
- If an agency/agent leaks misleading/false info to MSM, what is reported to ODNI?

The Role of the DNI as 'Head' of the Intelligence Community

Intelligence Reform 2008: Where to from Here?

edit on 4-7-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

It's kind of hard for me to read that JFK letter, the resolution of the photo isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure there is an egregious grammatical error in the first line. Doesn't seem very official.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

I would say it's custom no doubt about it.

PioneerFS

I wonder what kind of car that is. I've never seen a hood ornament like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360 >>

join