It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

clip of explosion
edit on 4-7-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The (global) justice system is corrupted and untrustworthy. What will we the people do as more awaken to the realization that this fraudulent system is not
established to protect us? The buck stops with us...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I think the "Nuremberg Trials 2.0" is just a provocative title they slapped on to garner attention.

This seems like a mock pre-trial to gather world attention and present their evidence in an unofficial manner for the ICC to take notice, accept or reject. If enough people scream loud enough the real courts may be inclined to hear the case. I did not find any such case filed with the ICC either, least not yet. This so-called Nuremberg trial is probably just step 1 and these types of corporate conspiracy cases often take many years before any benefit is seen by victims and/or to take a product off the shelf, much less punish anyone. Very similar to past class-action suits against big chemical corporations, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

ETA

And I will take one down. 94 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

Where is your faith.- Jesus Christ

What is impossible to Humans is possible with God.

When the world begins to See things that terrify, the Precipice will have been reached.

Side note- screw the hopium, this is a calling for warriors. It's all in your Mind.

edit on 4-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

My concern is are they deliberately misleading people into thinking this is the ICC when it's really a mickey mouse court masquerading as a real entity.

I could whip up a few friends, rent an office and call myself the Crown Prosecution Service, that doesn't make it so.

What gives a court "authority?"

What is jurisdiction?

Does a court have authority without jurisdiction?

How does a court get jurisdiction?

Author + ity
juris + diction

Courts do NOT have inherent authority over anyone or anything, they must first gain jurisdiction.

What you are asking in the question is "if this 'court' concludes something can people be "punished" as a result? To answer that question one must understand all of the above questions.

Caveat: We are in a free for all at this moment. The only authority that exists is/are the ones with guns and the ability to shoot - moral or not, as was said earlier China (CCP) doesn't give a rats ass about any stinking courts anywhere in the world, as such, there is no authority and jurisdiction cannot be gotten.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just seems disingenuous to label yourself the ICC when that organisation already exists. Sets the wrong tone IMO.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If a court is unable to enforce any punishment then any ruling it makes is pointless.

The real ICC would be able to prosecute and pass judgement then impose punishment, as you said with the use of guns and law enforcement.

I understand your point, I'm not going to debate the semantics, unless someone ends up in handcuffs i'm less than satisfied.

edit on 4/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

unless someone ends up in handcuffs i'm less than satisfied.

These people will end up in handcuffs. And then, a lot of them, will be executed. In fact, I think the process has already began behind the scenes. Saw something the other day from one of these sex trafficking survivors where she was saying she was recently called in to testify at a military tribunal.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

[
Was this the same "WoW" signal spoke by Steve Jobs on his "death bed"? Yes! ]

When it comes to strange signals,
Have you ever tried to detect the following??;

www.svengrahn.pp.se...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Agree, but this is the 2020s and everything is changing. Guess we'll see how this plays out.

Awesome avatar.

Happy 4th...something different...

Learn the truth from the Father of the Real Disclosure Project.!

This documentary is Dr. Greer’s answer to the current government and media disinformation campaign promoting 3 big lies:
1. We do not know what these UAPs/ UFOs are. WE DO.
2. Humans cannot make craft that can maneuver like UFOs. WE CAN and WE DO.
3. The UFOs are a threat. THEY ARE NOT.

Posted earlier today. YMMV.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We can live in hope.

Thanks, bored on my rainy Sunday afternoon so downloaded photoshop, 20 minutes later that's the result. Haven't used it in a while so it's good fun messing around, no doubt it'll change about a hundred times over the next two weeks.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

stay in the game

I ain't goin' nowhere, bud.

From the snow,
The brave shall rise.

Faceless,
We all must die.

God Bless that this planet is our stepping stone to Eternity!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I just earned my 17°in Masonic-polar-canuck linguistics so I think we'll be able to communicate better.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The present 'Good or Bad', argument concerning so called Vax Jab's, It may be worth studying 9a) The Biology of such plus 9b0 The Frequency of such. We have nall seen - at sometime - how a prism can break said white light down into a series of different colours, But if we then delve a bit further and check out the Frequency / Sound of such?? All musical Items, ie Piano, Guitar, Flute, Banjo, Sax' etc. use the same scales / Notes to play, So what are the Frequencies of such Notes?, and how could such Notes / Sounds, / Colours, be used Medically??. A return to 'Good or Bad'.

How's this, the following, for a series of Frequencies - ref ' Colours. Note how they drift about in the Nano World ??

Biology says quite a lot about Nano particles either being used, or to be used, as a New means of Cure for multiple illness etc. If that doesn't give a reason for further digging, listening, reading, then I give up. Here is the said 'Following '

altered-states.net...

Cheers

PS This is not a said 'Diversion', it is simply a Wonder / Curiousity, concerning the way the old world is somehow jumping ahead too ruddy Fast.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Nice to see Americans standing in Unity, isn't it.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

No. Haven't detected it.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy um, the linked clip is an explosion in the Caspian Sea, many miles from Syria. Cool explosion, hough

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

um, by the time I realized my error the 4 hour edit window was closed and I was too lazy to make a new post to correct myself. Or maybe I didn't care. But thanks for stopping by the thread to correct my mistake. I'm always appreciative when people do that

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No Fear

More - strange vids here
t.me...

edit on 4-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Don't mistake a little fun with hope for not having faith in Jesus Christ. I certainly feel like I am certainly about prayer. I also recognize that God gave us free will and I have HOPE that people will not give it away. I have hopium bottles because it is better to try to find something funny in this mess so I don't get too edgy.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

ETA

And I will take one down. 94 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

Where is your faith.- Jesus Christ

What is impossible to Humans is possible with God.

When the world begins to See things that terrify, the Precipice will have been reached.

Side note- screw the hopium, this is a calling for warriors. It's all in your Mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360 >>

join