It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed sole survivor from 2027 time travels to 2021 to warn humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cirice
Nope sorry,not buying it.
We all know Nicolas Cage,John Travolta and Mathew McConaughey are the only actual time travellers.
cyber-breeze.com...

fasttrack.hk...

cdn.images.express.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Nope sorry,not buying it.
We all know Nicolas Cage,John Travolta and Mathew McConaughey are the only actual time travellers.
cyber-breeze.com...

fasttrack.hk...

cdn.images.express.co.uk...

Time traveler witnessed the Rapture. Guy has a great marketing ploy for his social media accounts, just needs to create a linktr.ee... page.
Actually Nicholas Cage got Left Behind while everyone else got raptured. Great Books not movie..

edit on 29-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There is no ‘call to prayer’ playing in the background

This video is not from a future Europe

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

In 2027 filming videos using potato 🥔 cams are all the rage it seems. Think he's watched 28 days later one too many times.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Damn how could I have missed that our darling Greta is a time traveller.
Thanks for the heads up,good to know.

Although I'm starting to think this might not be time travel at all.
I am wondering if reality is fake and humans are just copy pasted onto it-theres only so many copies,so some get re used too close together and are sometimes percieved as time travellers.

Hang on there are some guys in suits knocking at my door-BRB

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Certainly feels that way, the likeness is uncanny!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
So what exactly are his warnings?

Never mind that.... what can he tell us about physics that makes reverse time travel possible, because it'd mean we have Relativity completely wrong!

Surely even with amnesia he'd remember some well-known formula (their E=MC2) that'd be a landmark discovery for today.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Grass is freshly cut and no dust on any furniture surfaces...The world must've ended minutes before he got there.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hang on there are some guys in suits knocking at my door-BRB

Welp!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I watched all the vids and anyone could re-create these scenes anywhere.

Going into random locker rooms and hotel rooms where no one ever really is doesn't prove anything.

All of the outside scenes are when it's raining and likely that very few are outside. Not to mention the clips are edited and only a few seconds long.

If everyone were to disappear, no lights would be on anywhere either.

Why is this even here again?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cirice
a reply to: putnam6

These were my initial thoughts too.

No futuristic cars, clean tables in the restaurant, clothing store nice and tidy.

Still, was cool to watch!

No worries, time travel theories, stories, and alleged actual accounts and episodes are fascinating and guilty habit of mine, but there is always a lack of proof.

The thing is we don't know hardly anything about the human brain. I've seen people hallucinate and they believe what they are seeing from drugs to psychosis, stress, lack of sleep, etc can all be mundane reasons but likely. Even seemingly viable accounts and witnesses remind me of the end of the movie Contact and the difficulty in actually proving it.

All this coming from somebody who has had strange things happen nothing major but what seemed like a time slip

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Six scant years from now. Humanity is extinct, but for a sole survivor. He wanders the still immaculate streets and structures of Valencia, devoid of human contact. Despite the fact there is no one left to "social distance" from, he still obediently wears his mask... and there are no bodies, no rotting corpses, no bits of bone strewn about and rolling away in the breeze. In a city the size of Valencia, no sign of the remains of any of the former inhabitants...

Nope.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wait! There's something missing!

Where's the horde of zombies which come walking around the corner at any minute??

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Noting in the video proves it's from the future. The year 2027 and people don't know how to combine short video clips into one video, his channel full of videos under 1min.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

doesn't anybody think it's funny that just like the walking dead, 28 days later, resident evil 2 and a couple of other pocalyptic movies/ shows. somebody wakes up in a hospital and every where they go there's nobody.

not very creative. same old old

chances are in high populated areas, out of a world of 7/8 billion people there would be some survivors, not to mention bodies.

edit on 30-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Noting in the video proves it's from the future. The year 2027 and people don't know how to combine short video clips into one video, his channel full of videos under 1min.

Not arguing that the guy is from the future, but the length of the videos is because he was posting them on Tik Tock.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Grass is freshly cut and no dust on any furniture surfaces...The world must've ended minutes before he got there.

Yet there was a 2021 calendar lying on a desk in the one video, which makes no sense if he is in 2027. His stuff is so fake,I am surprised that CNN hasn't hired him yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Obviously then he's got the numbers to win the lottery, it's at over 100 million. He'll be rich.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

He made a simple error.... on his very first video on the beach, the sand is riddled with foot prints and tire tracks.

He simply went out early a sunday morning or something like that.... waste of time.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The earth has made an exact copy of itself, this is why the grass is trimmed, the lights work and there is internet. Everything is as it was when the earth replicated. The copy knows no other path to create except the one it just copied.
As for the earth years: think time and space, not time as you currently know it.

We Are Actually Living In A Parallel Universe

edit on 24-8-2021 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join