It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed sole survivor from 2027 time travels to 2021 to warn humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So supposedly, this guy wakes up in a Valencia hospital in 2027, no one around. Doesn't remember his name or where he lives, and decides to go touring (select) areas on Valencia, including hospitals, Valencia football stadium, art galleries which is (selectively) recorded.

Instead of going totally insane, he time travels to 2021, creates a TikTok, Instagram, YouTube account, sticks some cinematic music over the footage, and begins posting his warnings.

His account, unicosobreviviente, consists of Javier’s travels through the year 2027, where he currently lives after “[waking] up alone at a hospital in Valencia, Spain.” Javier posts videos of abandoned stores, streets, and buildings as he faces the grim reality of being the only person alive in the terrible future.

Personally I think this is some sort of post apocalyptic art project, as he seems to focus on art galleries, as well as the way the footage is shot and dubbed with eerie music. That said, it is crazy to see these places completely void of life.

Instagram link

TikTok link

YouTube link

Link to article

edit on 29-3-2021 by Cirice because: Links

edit on 29-3-2021 by Cirice because: Damn links

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Mods please move this to the appropriate forum, my mistake!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cirice

Spain has been locked down pretty tight, the right person could likely get this footage during 2020.

As somebody mentioned so there is still power? As well as all the vehicles look like 2020 or fewer models. Are there no new cars in 6 years?

Interestingly, utilities and necessities for human life, such as electricity and internet connection seem to still be available to the time traveler.

Of course, maybe The Children of the Sun arrived and took all of us away. still, I'd imagine a more chaotic look instead of clean streets and malls.
edit on 29-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Reminds me about that series "The Umbrella Academy". It's great that he had a timemachine around. Those are always good to have.

He also predicted that Pelosi would be President by 20th Jan. Different timeline, maybe?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lol..the hotel room has thick TVs like from 10 years ago. I hope they don't reverse the form factor in the future.
We will be back to wood paneled tube TVs at this rate.
Thanks for the weird thread though!

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Ponepost

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Where are the videos of him driving on empty streets and highways? I see him mostly exploring semi-exotic locales... I'm not impressed at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Reminds me about that series "The Umbrella Academy". It's great that he had a timemachine around. Those are always good to have.

He also predicted that Pelosi would be President by 20th Jan. Different timeline, maybe?

The way that I read it in the article, someone else claiming to be a time traveler made the Nancy Pelosi prediction.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would expect to see a stray piece of clothing or trash somewhere to be seen. Everything is spic and span, shiny clean.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The clue is in the cars and vans.

Either current or old models. Nothing new that may have been manfactured in the next 6 years.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It's fiction. No reasonable person would believe it.

Or less controversial if you prefer: what putnam6 said

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Going by his videos I can tell there's no people in 2027. The grass must be artificial, nobody to cut it. The chants in the church must be an old record. No TV is ok.

They all moved to 2021.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

These were my initial thoughts too.

No futuristic cars, clean tables in the restaurant, clothing store nice and tidy.

Still, was cool to watch!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The clue is in the cars and vans.

Either current or old models. Nothing new that may have been manfactured in the next 6 years.

In 2027 to be a old car collector is a trend.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No people left by 2027 is entirely plausible with the Dems in control for the next several years.
But his story falls apart by saying he time traveled back to 2021.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's great that he had a timemachine around. Those are always good to have.

It's miraculous that he remembered where it was parked at. He couldn't remember his name or where he lived, but he remembered where the time machine was and how to operate it. I could never be that lucky.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So what exactly are his warnings?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cirice
So supposedly, this guy wakes up in a Valencia hospital in 2027, no one around. Doesn't remember his name or where he lives, and decides to go touring (select) areas on Valencia, including hospitals, Valencia football stadium, art galleries which is (selectively) recorded.

Instead of going totally insane, he time travels to 2021, creates a TikTok, Instagram, YouTube account, sticks some cinematic music over the footage, and begins posting his warnings.

Sounds legit.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well.....his YT is pretty interesting. Not really sure how he did this. Some of the places, like the hospitals and such that I would think at least one person would be seen appear completely empty.

Also eerie and adding to the odd is there is no ambient noise from cars or vehicles heard either.

One hospital he found a patient file, which obviously could be made up by anyone, but the date on the file is 10/02/2021. Now I am not sure about Spain, but I thought most of Europe wrote dates with the day first, then month, so it easily could be a real file just tricking folks into think it is Oct 2 instead if Feb 10?

I think tge absence of ambient noise it what really gets me about these....you can clearly hear his movements and footsteps, but to not hear cars or people or anything else?

Dude has to be a film maker of some sort. Very good work.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

In the next 6 years, all animal life miraculously disappears without a trace, I guess?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh, I thought maybe he had some sort of advice about what NOT to do.

<<   2  3 >>

join