It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly speculative theory of (almost) everything

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Well done. Loved it.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your comments are always welcome; thank you immensely for your wisdom and ancestral knowledge

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

L = You are almost there...

--- In truth, I don't know how you would know - the totality of the system is unknowable when one is enmeshed within the system. FITO ---

L = The world is somewhat a simulation in that we ourselves impose our own boundaries on what "the world" is

--- I disagree - the world is part of a simulation in a very objective sense, not in a solipsist, subjective sense. But there is clearly a personal subjective element at work in our own lives, without a doubt. What some people now have taken to calling 'NPCs', or 'non-playing characters', are those who we manifest as parts of our subjective life experience. But I maintain that we're bumping up against other real people all the time - the trick, is to treat absolutely everyone as though they are 100% real, to love them & treat them with compassion, and then the pieces will fall into place, regardless of who actually exists & who doesn't. It is most important to focus our efforts within our own personal sphere of influence, and not to get too lofty/ philosophical without taking positive action in the realm of influence you subsist within. FITO ---

L = We make our own world.

--- No, we don't. God made the original world, and either the 'gods' or their slaves, the 'grey alien' robo-droids, or Mankind, ran a simulation of that world, using advanced quantum computing, leading to a nesting of worlds within worlds, wheels within wheels. We exist within one of those simulations, but our subconscious mind does play a huge part in determining our interaction with the world. FITO ---

L = So we decide subconsciously what to see and what not so see, what is "real" and what is not.

--- As above, I partially agree with you on that point. FITO. ---

L = We allow over 90% of our brain that we don't even communicate with to make those decisions.

--- Well put, that's a good point. FITO ---

L = We are not slaves to anything but ourselves.

--- 100% NOT TRUE - We are partly controlled by forces beyond our imagination - genetic, environmental, lower lifeforms, human/financial, demonic intelligences & artificial intelligence 'greys' - all of these have an influence over us, and although we do have a strong role in creating aspects of the reality we are in contact with, we certainly are not free agents living in a world that can be whatever we choose it to be. What you are doing is divorcing your own rosy life from any sense of responsibility to those who are suffering in the world around you. You are essentially saying "If you're poor & suffering, it's your own fault! Why don't you just magic pixie dust the world into a wonderful life for yourselves?!" Can you see how nonsensical that is? FITO. ---

L = God is nothing more than the sum of our own parts.

--- AGAIN - absolutely not true. This is a Buddhist/New Age/ Satanist teaching that has been responsible for extending the confusion & suffering of millions of people in the West. It is false doctrine & can be very destructive to the psychology of the people who have been debased by its influence. God is a power so vast and ineffable, beyond the wildest flights of imagination that our brains (which are admittedly awesome quantum computing devices) can handle - God is incredible, and perfect. Humans are NOT God. FITO. ---

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.”

Bill Hicks

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What happens if I push this big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH!"

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Thank you. I doubt you will enjoy everything I have to say in response to some points made by Lumenari & others, but I have to stand according to my conscience, and to be honest the clarification which I've been able to state by responding directly to Lumenari's first post in this thread has been positive overall as it has streamlined the process of further stating the beliefs that I hold in regards to Life, the Universe, and Everything...

Furthermore, I completely refute & disavow any speculation that people are to blame for the circumstances of their birth, for any persecution they may have suffered/ are suffering, for any medical diseases or accidents that have maimed or crippled them, or for certain mental health conditions, and so on.

'Karma' is a misused & debased term in the West, and to be honest the claim that Hindu culture with its rigid caste system & itinerant money-grubbing Yogis is enlightened is nonsense, and equally the navel gazing spiritual abusing pederasts of the Buddhist monastic traditions are crappy spiritual teachers. This Buddhism knowledge didn't come from me, but from one of the people who was a devoted true believer for over thirty years. I will try to find the thread referring to his whistleblowing on the state of Nepalese Buddhism & provide a link. Eye-opening to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

AGAIN - absolutely not true. This is a Buddhist/New Age/ Satanist teaching that has been responsible for extending the confusion & suffering of millions of people in the West. It is false doctrine & can be very destructive to the psychology of the people who have been debased by its influence. God is a power so vast and ineffable, beyond the wildest flights of imagination that our brains (which are admittedly awesome quantum computing devices) can handle - God is incredible, and perfect. Humans are NOT God. FITO. ---

I will just answer this last part.

My belief system predates Christianity by about 60,000 years.

Hopi.

So no... it is not Satanic, Buddhist or New Age.

None of those existed when my belief system started.

Thousands of religions have grown, have existed and have died since what I believe started.

Yours will too, statistically.

You did notice that I defended your religion in this thread, even though I think it is wrong.

But I will defend your right to practice it.

For the reasons that I have already stated in this thread.

You make your own world.

So you deserve the world that you make.

edit on 21-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I think he had some interesting & witty things to say, and perhaps he woke many up in terms of their first red pill experience, but I can assure you, one should not be taking philosophical or spiritual guidance from a stand-up comic, no matter how engaging his on-stage demeanour.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It's great that you defended my belief system, I appreciate that. I equally defend your right to practice your own religion - but I will equally defend my right to make comments which contradict your beliefs in a debate which I initiated & which you chose to participate in. Also, the New Age movement has stolen little pieces of all the religions on the planet & misappropriated them for its purposes (usually money-grubbing charlatanism). So you can see how the misunderstanding could have occurred in this instance.

As for saying that your belief system predated mine & is therefore superior to it? Please... Animistic shamanism & head-hunting predate my religion, and I assure you they are not superior to it. I actually believe that the ancient church (those who call on the name of the LORD) predated all the human religions, because it predated this human civilisation by possibly hundreds of thousands of years. The so-called pre-Adamic civilisation, which may have arisen before there was a Moon in the sky...

edit on MarchSunday2113CDT10America/Chicago-050022 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

MYbe in my “simulation” I was supposed to come across this thread, at this exact moment....but that would formulate a “plan” which if it’s a simulation, then faith is nothing more than part of the “storyline”.... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Or it is just a part of your thread on the Tapestry.

I've left enough breadcrumbs for the night and I thank the OP for allowing me to share my ideas.

I was about to say, now I got questions and thoughts and I'll be thinking about them tomorrow and the day after. As for psychedelics been a long time but it definitely changed my thought processes on what the human mind is capable of.

This is just another example of what makes ATS interesting as hell.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Grenade

I think he had some interesting & witty things to say, and perhaps he woke many up in terms of their first red pill experience, but I can assure you, one should not be taking philosophical or spiritual guidance from a stand-up comic, no matter how engaging his on-stage demeanour.

What does it matter who, what, where or someone begins their journey to find their truth, after all, we were taught the infinite wisdom works in mysterious ways, ways we can't understand or comprehend. Surely you know many people act and pretend to speak the faith, but few actually do so. I believe a person's faith and belief system is personal it is their own and is tailored for them some accept it earlier than others some have to have a revelation or it happens much later. As such a wise person takes from many sources and chooses which they disregard and which ones they cultivate and immerse themselves in. Sometimes that first stepping stone manifests itself from all kinds of events.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So, when God gave us the Bible, He was deceiving us?

Because what you are espousing seems to be closer to Gnosticism than what is recorded in both the Old and New Testaments.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, when God gave us the Bible, He was deceiving us?

Because what you are espousing seems to be closer to Gnosticism than what is recorded in both the Old and New Testaments.

When you can expand on your statement, this is interesting ...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The reality we live in is not real. We have been conditioned over centuries to believe in what we were conditioned to believe in. Societies have altered our realities way out of perspective, value of things was created by those in power throughout history.

The big thing they are pushing now is that we cannot survive without technology because our immune systems are not any good...we will die without vaccines and medical technology. Using alchemy to control the populations has been a policy for thousands of years, unless you buy their products you will die. Natures creation of medicines are not proven, yet they design medicines off of the chemistry but we must buy their products to survive.

It does not need to be science fiction to say that we live in a reality that is not real, we just have been brainwashed to believe in things that are not real. Columbus did not discover America, they knew that over four hundred years ago, but because we broke away from England they taught everyone here that Columbus discovered it after it was proven the Norse were here long before. Ask yourself, how did england get the USA from the Spanish, it was through the international court.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'd just like to issue an unreserved apology to anyone who has been offended by any part of my thread authored by myself - I have bipolar disorder, and sometimes (when in a hyper state of midn) I lose my capacity for proper empathy in terms of filtering my inner narrative/'dialogue'..!!

I have been rather insensitive to the beliefs of many, I swear I didn't intend to represent the many by the actions of a few, it was a simple 'oversight' caused by the mania, and ordinarily I'm perfectly sensitive to ensuring that I represent other people & groups fairly.

Comments made about the Buddhist monks were in reference to a testimony issued by a former practitioner of Vajrayana Buddhism, who was a high ranking member of the international Vajrayana centre network. His testimony was nothing short of explosive, and it confirmed a number of suspicions I'd had regarding that sect. Still, I fully recognise that the vast majority of Buddhists of any type are perfectly decent people in general, and it was only my mania-induced lack of filter that prevented me from phrasing my account more sensitively.

As for Hinduism, which I responded more generally regarding, I do completely abhor the system of castes, I think it is as outdated as slavery, but I have no idea how the Hindu community will ever undo the conditioning of 10,000 years or more.

In general then, please accept my apologies. I was far more blunt & inflexible than usual in my responses to everyone, and I sincerely didn't intend for that to be the case. I have ultradian bipolar disorder type 1, which means I can go through multiple cycles of mania & depression in a day. I generally don't post when I'm experiencing a flare in the mania side of things, but last night, with insomnia, was an exception. If you want to hang around to discuss further I will be more sensitive from here onwards.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No, He was not deceiving us. He issued the Bible through the prophets & has been faithful to enact His promises throughout all worlds in the fullness of time. At present, we are somewhere into the Book of Revelation, I think the transition began around 2011-2012, when we became broadly aware of the simulation theory & the Mandela Effect which somehow was triggered, or was the trigger, which sent us into a tailspin of very strange events.

As I noted elsewhere, the Holy Spirit was given to lead us into all truth, and at the present time, the world is gripped by crisis & confusion, from which we will be led into Truth, Unfortunately, this seems to be par for the course, and the very promise of a new heaven & a new earth is given, I believe, in part to respond to the inner turmoil that is generated when one becomes aware, or at least suspects, that he or she is living inside a simulated world.

As I noted in the OP, in the organic, original world, God would have foreseen the changes wrought when a simulation was unleashed. But the law of free will could not be undone even for such a heinous act. When God promises something, it remains true, no matter how the truth is distorted by the agents of our enemy. It is up to us to respond by inquiry, research, testing hypotheses, and ultimately by prayer for wisdom, intercession on behalf of those being oppressed, and so on. God will act in due course, until then the Spirit is with us to give us comfort & to guide us in our individual lives.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh wow! How did you know.

I always knew I was in a simulations or I am dreaming. And you all are a product of my dreams imaginations. Wake up call eh?

Jesus dude. Thats an overly complicated regiment for salvation. I mean what gives? People got # to do. And these little gray alien dushbags are just sitting around waiting for reincarnation into what. They want to transcend into being a meatsack?

You know what I think is up? I think were all hooked up to a dream machine which can create any reality we so choose.

Yet? Since were kind of dumbasses. A whole collective of dumassery on another dimension and scale. And so we choose to make dumb realities to experiences.

Yup! Only explanation out there, for why all and any of this world exists? Because dumbasses create dumbass things.

The other explanation is you all are a product of my imagination. And I have a very crappy imagination to create such a boring, pointless, and silly world as this.

I like the second option. Sounds much cooler. But anyways. When I'm god. I'll make sure to make sure there is a tax relive bill every four years or so...Yup! Only explanation out there for this reality. I have created a silly reality, because I am a silly god.

And you all are just a product of my imagination.

edit on 2amMondayam222021f1amMon, 22 Mar 2021 02:07:51 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You are almost there...

The world is somewhat a simulation in that we ourselves impose our own boundaries on what "the world" is.

We make our own world.

So we decide subconsciously what to see and what not so see, what is "real" and what is not.

We allow over 90% of our brain that we don't even communicate with to make those decisions.

We are not slaves to anything but ourselves.

God is nothing more than the sum of our own parts.

Ummm...quite frankly...this is not the reality that I’ve attempted to create...

Nor do the statements...”we are not slaves to anything but ourselves”...or...”we make our own world”...coequate with your further thoughts of being controlled by others with the means to control...which is the same concept as enslavement...

I have personally striven extremely hard...to create my own reality...to step away from this paradigm into another...
One where the rules are not...predation and prey...but consciousness and conscience...in all beings...in all levels of evolution pursuing not gain for the sake of intransigent power to be wielded or lorded over any other...but gain only in Gnosis...in uplift...in shared wonder at experience as the unknown becomes the known...

What I’ve found...is this construct instead keeps one locked into the matrix...which could change...yet lays helpless under the colossal weight of all those billions of dreamers...dreaming this same sordid dream...this predator and prey algorithm of you get yours and I get mine...

The frank part of my frankness...is in the ultimate realization that stepping fully...outside...into any other sort of construct...requires dying within this present incarnation...

I did try...I tried with all that I am...and the only truth I found...was the means...the controls...the mechanisms that govern what it means to be alive...and how this incarnate construct passes from this experience...this life...into what comes after...I found those controls...and I shut down the processes...and I did step there...on that other side...

I truly can’t say what that might mean for any other...but for me...I found that place I described above...infinite warmth...infinite love...infinite Gnosis...a knowing so profound that all entireties were there...understood...seen...and experienced...

The only thing I could not do...was change this matrix with any sufficiency to where such change might take firm and permanent root...and spread...

Too many dreamers playing the same sad song...and the horrendous weight of all those billions and billions of programs crushing out the possibility of sufficiency...

YouSir
edit on 22-3-2021 by YouSir because: I loves me some ellipsi...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Providing a relevant quote hardly makes him my Spiritual guru.

Although in this case there is something to be learned, not to take this experience we call life too seriously.

edit on 22/3/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Oh wow! How did you know.

I always knew I was in a simulations or I am dreaming. And you all are a product of my dreams imaginations. Wake up call eh?

Jesus dude. Thats an overly complicated regiment for salvation. I mean what gives? People got # to do. And these little gray alien dushbags are just sitting around waiting for reincarnation into what. They want to transcend into being a meatsack?

You know what I think is up? I think were all hooked up to a dream machine which can create any reality we so choose.

Yet? Since were kind of dumbasses. A whole collective of dumassery on another dimension and scale. And so we choose to make dumb realities to experiences.

Yup! Only explanation out there, for why all and any of this world exists? Because dumbasses create dumbass things.

The other explanation is you all are a product of my imagination. And I have a very crappy imagination to create such a boring, pointless, and silly world as this.

I like the second option. Sounds much cooler. But anyways. When I'm god. I'll make sure to make sure there is a tax relive bill every four years or so...Yup! Only explanation out there for this reality. I have created a silly reality, because I am a silly god.

And you all are just a product of my imagination.

Well if that's the case could you imagine me 20 years old again and wealthy...I'll take the rest from there

edit on 22-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join