It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

96 year old vaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think that's the dilemma. People over 70 are scared to go get groceries right now, and they believe this is going to be a miracle.

My grandma is 75 and had covid near the beginning of all of it. She has copd, diabetes, and smokes. No problems what so ever from covid. She is so scared still that she thinks she needs the vaccine. Even though she has had it.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
86yo mother had both shots, felt sick for one day after the second dose. She had the Moderna.

Totally fine now. Been almost 2 weeks.

I had my first jab on Thursday. Pfizer. I did not even feel the needle. A very small sore spot on the arm for one day. Feeling fine except for the herniated disk in my neck I have been battling for weeks.

Not worried at all about my second jab.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Thank you for sharing her experience.

It is important that we enlighten our friends and neighbors on such dangers.

They are taking a risk with these repeated heavy injections, and should be made aware of those who suffer from this.

I'm concerned that our media has failed us.

They downplayed if not ignored the dangers of this neo-vax.

Meanwhile, they ramped up the fear of the virus as high as it can go, and push on further still!

Then again, I wouldn't dare discourage the use of medicine.

I only ask that you be consciously aware of all that you put into your body.

As One consumes, he or she is so consumed; this we allow ourselves, now to the point of injection.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Dalamax

My duty is to deliver mail, and be friendly while on the job. Me explaining that it might not be safe would cause nothing but problems. I can see the headline now. "Mailman tells elderly customer the vaccine is bad for her".

At least that headline wouldn’t cause her physical pain and suffering. Anyway, keep an eye on the old duck and let the good times roll

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
Do you think maybe... she could just be old and her body is breaking down?

I mean, 96..

Shouldn’t you consider what happened in her life between spry old lady to walking frame wielding decrepitude?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

Thank you for sharing her experience.

It is important that we enlighten our friends and neighbors on such dangers.

They are taking a risk with these repeated heavy injections, and should be made aware of those who suffer from this.

I'm concerned that our media has failed us.

They downplayed if not ignored the dangers of this neo-vax.

Meanwhile, they ramped up the fear of the virus as high as it can go, and push on further still!

Then again, I wouldn't dare discourage the use of medicine.

I only ask that you be consciously aware of all that you put into your body.

As One consumes, he or she is so consumed; this we allow ourselves, now to the point of injection.

Wouldn’t you say the media is complicit in the crime?
Medicine is absolutely vital, look at penicillin. But a concerted and biased drive on multiple fronts to convince the globe to take a jab, or face the unspecified consequences. Wouldn’t pass the pub test at the town and country. (That would be the pub with no beer)
edit on 27-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Nvm

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sad to hear the pain your Old friend had after the jab.

You know in the recent past there were people... many many people who would not touch food if they knew that it came from a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO). Now with this so called " Covid Vaccine" so many people are willing to be "The GMO" themselves. Off topic but was just wondering...

Anyways I pray that your friend will get better and hope that the Vaccine will effectively prevent her from getting Covid in the future or at least prevent the bad symptoms of covid if she did get infected somehow..

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A coworker's mother, over 90 and in a nursing home got the vaccine and died less than 2 weeks later. My mother is the same age and she says she won't get it. Neither will I. We've had the covid almost a year ago now and with it supposedly raging last fall and even now, we didn't get it again. So what's the point? Run the risks of a reaction or unknown side effects down the road when we already have immunity. No, no vaccine.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thethirdsign

If it's actually changing DNA and RNA you're not wrong. Anymore isnt everything gmo with pollination. Same as breeding I suppose.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Your mom is 90? That is very awesome she could see what's going on and decided against it. Most people that old watch the news and treat it like gospel.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'll just drop that one here:

By 14th January, 43,740 people in Norway had been vaccinated against COVID-19. A large proportion of those vaccinated are nursing home residents. The Norwegian Medicines Agency reported that up to and including the 13th January, there had been 23 deaths reported in connection with vaccination, and that common side effects may have contributed to a severe disease course among severely frail elderly people.

www.fhi.no...

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko
I'll just drop that one here:

By 14th January, 43,740 people in Norway had been vaccinated against COVID-19. A large proportion of those vaccinated are nursing home residents. The Norwegian Medicines Agency reported that up to and including the 13th January, there had been 23 deaths reported in connection with vaccination, and that common side effects may have contributed to a severe disease course among severely frail elderly people.

www.fhi.no...

If those numbers are real that is a .05% rate... which is almost the exact same percentage from a massive vaccine rollout in the US in 1976. There are always risks with vaccines and any medical treatment, especially in the elderly or those with preexisting conditions. My parents, both 75, and grandma who is 101 have had both jabs and are perfectly fine. In fact, they felt better after the vaccines than I did, and I'm far younger and 'healthier.'

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I had trouble getting a hold of my older brother for over a week, but he says he's feeling better and he sure sounds a lot better. They have him out of the hospital now, but still has physical rehab to go due to his back injury he had before got the jab then COVID. I'm still thinking that the second jab will do him harm as he supposedly had COVID just after his first vaccine round.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My grandmother is 96 and she had both vaccines, had been a bit tired and now she’s fine. My mom had both shots and she’s fine. My dad had one and feels good. My best friend had both and is fine. Etc etc I think many more people are fine but you don’t see them posting on ATS as much because this community isn’t exactly representative of the overall population.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I don't think I'd bother at that age.

But younger, yes.

I've had the first one. Touch wood, no problems.

But someone will post on my behalf if I kark it.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Obviously, this old gentleman was vaccinated because there was something wrong with him...he was alive.

Just to be sure, it is important you know that they have searched for a true effective vaccine against any and all of the corona viruses and not a single one was successful, not one. With Sars-CoV-2 we now have 7 corona viruses, and the history for a vaccine to work against them is a story of abject failure. They gave the experimental vaccines to animals who did not have the virus, a first dose followed by a second dose some weeks later. The animals were fine even after the second dose, then they were given a dose of the virus itself, Sars-Cov-1, they all died soon after.

Perhaps, the vaccine altered the animal's immunological response mechanism in such a way that it failed to recognize the invading virus? Who knows, the companies that make the vaccines are not saying...they want their profits.
edit on 6/3/21 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/21 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi crumbles
Just wondering how you're friend is doing? Hoping she is up and about!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The problem with the technology in the soo call "vaccine" that is not a vaccine at all, either will give you rapid side effects or even death at least we know what happen right away, but is also the long time effects that nobody can tell what will be but guess.

Soo if you go the injection you still have to wait to see how your body will react in the long term, usually from one year to 3, then we can not even think on the effects of children born from mothers that got the injection that is another can of worm nobody is talking about it.

Hopefully ATS will still be here soo we can talk about all that when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I haven't talk to her since. She doesn't come to the door anymore like she used to. She waves from her couch but won't get up. I think her son is taking her outgoing to the post office for her.
edit on 10-3-2021 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join