It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRILLIANT! Proud Patriots PUMMEL The Plotters! McInerney, Fanning, Lindell, Bannon, Shiva & More!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Do you really believe Joe Biden broke all the voting records ?

Yup, and he has one Donald J. Trump to thank for that, they could have run a cinder block and it would have beat Trump. He turned himself into Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

McInerney, Fanning, Lindell, Bannon, Shiva???

Who cares what the stumbling mumbling lunatics are bumping there gums about.

Nobody with two brain cells to rub together that's who.

You obviously have no clue as to what constitutes fascism and refuse to accept democracy in action.

What's undeniable is that Trump lost by a land slide and Biden's POTUS for the next 4 years.

Deal with those very pertinent facts.
edit on 21-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Doctor Smith

A man can only push a pillow as far as it will go.

As to evidence that's not what you have, but fantasy in spades.

If in doubt well look at what the courts have said and done.

Repeatedly so.

What courts?..I have never seen an investigation end so quickly.
It was about a week or 2 and the pubic was told, no evidence , the courts threw them out.

When I heard this it made the Democrats look even more guilty.

How long did the 2020 election fraud investigation last?

And when comparing it to the russian collusion investigation which lasted years, millions of dollars, and fbi agents.

Its laughable

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Same ones that have flung out over 60 cases now pertaining to Trumps QAnon flavoured election fraud bullcap spring to mind.

If that's how you establish guilt it leaves a lot to be desired. LoL

How long did you expect the 2020 election fraud investigations to last with no evidence or most of the time no real claims as to such in your courts of law?

Laughable indeed, that would be your crack head My Pillow man and ex POTUS me thinks.
edit on 22-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

60 different courts found the "evidence" as lacking merit! Affadavits alone are not evidence unless backed up by corroborating evidence such as photos or video of which there was none!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The lie that Saddam Hussein had WMD was more convincing that this load of cobblers.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Same ones that have flung out over 60 cases now pertaining to Trumps QAnon flavoured election fraud bullcap spring to mind.

If that's how you establish guilt it leaves a lot to be desired. LoL

How long did you expect the 2020 election fraud investigations to last with no evidence or most of the time no real claims as to such in your courts of law?

Laughable indeed, that would be your crack head My Pillow man and ex POTUS me thinks.

Again, how long were the investigations into the dominion voting machines?

The evidence for me was when those nice old lady vote counters went on TV to testify that boxes of Biden votes felt different, like they were made of different paper and folded differently.

Or the mail delivery drivers who spoke about shenanigans when delivery ballots. And across state lines.

The speed and which the investigations were done made the Democrats look more guilty.

Republicans get days to investigate
Democrats took years and shoved Russia collusion down our throats.
They had the media and silicon valley full stream ahead with Russian collusion.
Today people bring up 2020 election fraud are banned on social media and not given air time on television.
Showing again more guilt.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Maybe during the next election, if your polling station has electronic voting machines, patriots should smash as many of them as possible. Preferably as early in the morning as possible.

It doesn't seem there are any laws that corrupt politicians have to follow anymore so maybe the populace should act accordingly.

edit on 22-2-2021 by SKEPTEK because: china virus

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh well if the ""nice old ladies"" say there was voter fraud then it must be true.

No evidence means no investigations.

Else if you could simply present the evidence instead of the ramblings of racists, the butthurt, and mentally infirm, that cannot accept democracy in action, that might be nice.

Again.

Any evidence will do as long as its really evidence. x

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like DOMINION is dropping the HAMMER on Pillow Man. The SCORECARD says they are suing him for $1.3billion for using Q conspiracy buying codes and milked the gullible by tying his products to the movement.

Now he gets to step up and show his 'proof' in court. Popcorn being made.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Apparently Zachary Stieber who contributed this alleged ""Forensics Report"" works for "The Epoch Times" which is a far-right newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

That says it all really.

Aren’t they the folks who get volunteered to donate their organs because they lead healthy lifestyles and are generous?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

60 different courts found the "evidence" as lacking merit! Affadavits alone are not evidence unless backed up by corroborating evidence such as photos or video of which there was none!

Let me help you Toddlers try and understand.

That's a lie. They have plenty of undisputed evidence. Fact. No judge wants to get involved. They don't want to make any waves. If they do the right thing they will be attacked by the left.

Dominion is threatening to sue. The evidence should be for the 1st time looked at in court. Unless the court is rigged Dominion will be exposing themselves. But I don't think the evidence will be considered as the system so far has failed to follow the laws. I've already lost faith in the system.

That's enough for today. You'll have to wait till tomorrow for more straight thinking. Don't scare yourselves with your false babbling. Good day.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did you listen to trumps speech ? Can you deny any of the instances of voter fraud that he said took place ? This is a place to discuss Information. You can get rid of your stupid smiley faces and memes . Most of us on here are Americans who are fighting for their country. We know the left and right are all controlled by the same puppet . You are one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever came across . Why are you here ?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I listened to him egg on and rile up the muppets that went on to attack your government buildings that day if that's your question.

I was commenting on a thread here on ATS pretraining to Pence declaring Biden the president during the joint session when they stormed the place at Trumps bequest.

This place is indeed to debate and discuss information, in this case a load of mince, based on no facts whatsoever aside from the ramblings of lunatics, however I'm perfectly free to express my opinion on the matter, just like you are.

If that's some how is a problem for your tiny little mind, that cannot seem to fathom democracy in action, im awfully glad, but i suggest you read the TnC, or take you problem up with the mods.

Wee hint you don't know me, that would be another one of your issues, and only a really ignorant fool would presume to come away with such a nonsensical statement. x

Fighting for you country my arse, why, who are you at war with?

Nobody, that's who.

So i think you may find if that's the case, you are a domestic terrorist, fighting against your own people.

That's pretty ignorant imho.

Still waiting on any sort of ""instances of voter fraud"" being presented by you or anyone one else.

Ile not hold my breathe there put it that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Its at heart another organised religious practice, of the new age sorts given it arose around 1996 i think.

With no real place in politics imho.

As to whither or not the Falun Gong volunteers donate their organs, im not sure.

A lot of nations in this day of age, have, or are starting to harvest, the organs of the dead, unless they Opt-out obviously before they are dead.

Even the Christian Church encourages organ and tissue donation, stating that individuals were created for God's glory and for sharing of God's love, so they would not be the only ones i suppose.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: andy06shake

Did you listen to trumps speech ? Can you deny any of the instances of voter fraud that he said took place ? This is a place to discuss Information. You can get rid of your stupid smiley faces and memes . Most of us on here are Americans who are fighting for their country. We know the left and right are all controlled by the same puppet . You are one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever came across . Why are you here ?

What cr@p. You have to prove voter fraud which no one has.

You aren't fighting for your country, you're smarting because you didn't get who you wanted to be president. Get over it and grow up.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Says the baby without a shred of the actual tangible stuff.

Why don't you toddle on over that big evidence bucket and scrape the bottom of it?

You never know, Trumps Tax returns, might fall out and land in your lap.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Says the baby without a shred of the actual tangible stuff.

Why don't you toddle on over that big evidence bucket and scrape the bottom of it?

You never know, Trumps Tax returns, might fall out and land in your lap.

Why do they cower away from the evidence? Why not show us in court that the evidence is a fraud? Surly they should want to back the legitimacy of Joe Biden? Show us what's wrong with the evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Brilliant, still not a shred of the stuff to be had.

Imagine that.

Your courts have now flung out 60 plus cases where no proof nor evidence has been shown worth a darn Doctor Smith.

If you come across any im sure the My Pillow guy would love to hear from you.

As to how you expect me to show you what's wrong with non existent evidence, well there's the non existent part for a start.

Good luck beating that dead horse.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Brilliant, still not a shred of the stuff to be had.

Imagine that.

Your courts have now flung out 60 plus cases where no proof nor evidence has been shown worth a darn Doctor Smith.

If you come across any im sure the My Pillow guy would love to hear from you.

As to how you expect me to show you what's wrong with non existent evidence, well there's the non existent part for a start.

Good luck beating that dead horse.

They were told what they had to do to keep out of trouble from the deep state. The courts failed to examine the evidence in court. They knew ahead of time that the elections are fixed so they monitored and saved the forensic evidence.

If not. Why not clear Joe Biden's good name and show the American public what exactly is wrong with the evidence? If not I say guilty as charged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join