It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRILLIANT! Proud Patriots PUMMEL The Plotters! McInerney, Fanning, Lindell, Bannon, Shiva & More!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
All voting machines need to be taken out. Unless we want to become the next Venezuela, where your vote doesn't matter. Our votes are on foreign servers. The votes can be and have been changed by thousands of foreign servers. It is claimed that the machines are not online but they obviously are. If they are still using the voting machines where you vote. You can be assured that your vote means zero.

They have all of the data. No courts so far have looked at the evidence for whatever reason. This is an update on the progress being made. This is not going to go away. All are 3 letter agencies have the data and have done nothing. They are either stupid, lazy or are compromised at the upper levels.

This isn't going away. Lindell and others are not going to give up and will keep pushing on this. They believe eventually this is going to break. This is an update on the evidence and what is being done.

BRILLIANT! Proud Patriots PUMMEL The Plotters! McInerney, Fanning, Lindell, Bannon, Shiva & More!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Watching. I'll get back to you.

Rainbows
Jane

S&F for what you said.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Bad post on my part
edit on 21-2-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

A man can only push a pillow as far as it will go.

As to evidence that's not what you have, but fantasy in spades.

If in doubt well look at what the courts have said and done.

Repeatedly so.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
here

Out on a march, in the morning

He called his soldiers down

To take aim at the traitors

To gun those rebels down

Now they’ll face the consequences they held themselves above;

This is the will of the people!

He said

«I wish I could spare them, make them see the path.»

«But tempting as that sounds, I’ll have to pass.»

«I know what’s needed for the good of my people

To save them.»

Out in the dark, without warning

He raised his fist above

Let a cry to his people

To tear those statues down

He said

«But tempting as that sounds, I’ll have to pass.»

«I know what’s needed for the good of my people

To save them.»

Now drop your arms and march for them

Face the wall, and bow your head

If you have any last words, let them be said

Out on a march, in the morning

He called his comrades down

To take aim at the traitors

To gun those fascists down

He said

«Blessed were those days we held in vein.»

«I’d give it up for a chance at redemption!»

As the cycle turns again

You’ve seen it before, now you’ll see it begin

But hate begets hate, the violence stirs again

You think it ends here? Just wait, my friend…

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Antrim County Forensics Report

beta.documentcloud.org...

edit on 21-2-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Ha, kind of made me think of this one which seems to becoming reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
No courts so far have looked at the evidence for whatever reason.

No courts have looked at since Pillow Man hasn't submitted to a court or for peer review.

But, hey, details.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Apparently Zachary Stieber who contributed this alleged ""Forensics Report"" works for "The Epoch Times" which is a far-right newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

That says it all really.

edit on 21-2-2021 by andy06shake because: Just contributed not authored, my bad

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Apparently Zachary Stieber who contributed this alleged ""Forensics Report"" works for "The Epoch Times" which is a far-right newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

That says it all really.

Do you expect CNN to report it? Is it incorrect?

I think there is plenty of irregularities proven that these machines should be trashed.

Does the New York Times reporting on these machines give you any reason to pause?

U.S. Investigates Voting Machines’ Venezuela Ties
www.nytimes.com...

Oct. 29, 2006
The federal government is investigating the takeover last year of a leading American manufacturer of electronic voting systems by a small software company that has been linked to the leftist Venezuelan government of President Hugo Chávez.

The inquiry is focusing on the Venezuelan owners of the software company, the Smartmatic Corporation, and is trying to determine whether the government in Caracas has any control or influence over the firm’s operations, government officials and others familiar with the investigation said.

The inquiry on the eve of the midterm elections is being conducted by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, or Cfius, the same panel of 12 government agencies that reviewed the abortive attempt by a company in Dubai to take over operations at six American ports earlier this year.

The committee’s formal inquiry into Smartmatic and its subsidiary, Sequoia Voting Systems of Oakland, Calif., was first reported Saturday in The Miami Herald.

www.wired.com...

Now we have a mystery involving touch-screen voting machines used in Franklin County, Ohio, that has launched a criminal investigation to determine why a message that some voters saw on their touch-screen machines didn't appear on other machines.

The issue has raised a number of questions about when the electronic ballot on the machines was programmed and by whom. A preliminary investigation has also uncovered a couple of additional surprises about the machines -- it turns out that not only did the county fail to conduct mandatory tests on the machines before the November election, but a county programmer had also intentionally disabled an internal auditing function for logging any changes made to the machine software, possibly thwarting investigators' ability to determine what occurred with the ballots and who was responsible. The programmer says the voting machine company advised him to disable the log to speed up the programming process.

The machines in question are made by Election Systems and Software, the largest voting machine company in the country, which is based in Omaha, Nebraska.

Researchers reveal ‘extremely serious’ vulnerabilities in e-voting machines

www.princeton.edu...

In a paper published on the Web today, a group of Princeton computer scientists said they created demonstration vote-stealing software that can be installed within a minute on a common electronic voting machine. The software can fraudulently change vote counts without being detected.

“We have created and analyzed the code in the spirit of helping to guide public officials so that they can make wise decisions about how to secure elections,” said Edward Felten, the director of the Center for Information Technology Policy, a new center at Princeton University that addresses crucial issues at the intersection of society and computer technology.

The paper appears on the Web site for the Center for Information Technology Policy.

The researchers obtained the machine, a Diebold AccuVote-TS, from a private party in May. They spent the summer analyzing the machine and developing the vote-stealing demonstration.

“We found that the machine is vulnerable to a number of extremely serious attacks that undermine the accuracy and credibility of the vote counts it produces,” wrote Felten and his co-authors, graduate students Ariel Feldman and Alex Halderman.

In a 10-minute video on their Web site,the researchers demonstrate how the vote-stealing software works. The video shows the software sabotaging a mock presidential election between George Washington and Benedict Arnold. Arnold is reported as the winner even though Washington gets more votes. (The video is edited from a longer continuously shot video; the long single-shot version will be available for downloading from the center’s site as well.)

abcnews.go.com...

They showed that anyone who gets access to the machine and its memory card for literally a minute or two could easily install the group's invisible vote-stealing software on the machine. (Poll workers and others have unsupervised access for much longer periods.) Changing all logs, counters, and associated records to reflect the bogus vote count that it generates, the software installed by the infected memory card (similar to a floppy disk) would be undetectable. In fact, the software would delete itself at the end of Election Day.

Even more ominously the memory cards that are used to install this or similar vote-stealing software can act like a virus and infect many other machines if the bad cards are used to amend these machines. This is normal practice with pre- and post-election updates, and no attachment to a network is necessary. Moreover, since memory cards are removed from all voting machines in a given region and inserted into a single machine that accumulates the votes for the region, something worse is possible. "By planting a virus far enough in advance, [a hacker] can ensure that a significant number of machines can steal votes on Election Day" even if he has access to only one or a few machines.

One of the most interesting aspects of this study is a videotape of an actual Diebold AccuVote-TS machine being hacked. The tape clearly shows the quick installation of the bad memory card (either with a copied key or by picking the machine's lock), the pre-election check indicating that nothing is amiss, the mock mini-contest between George Washington and Benedict Arnold which Washington wins 4-1, and then the print-out showing that Arnold, in an election upset, beats Washington 3-2. There are a number of other types of electronic voting machines in use today, but little certainty that they aren't vulnerable to similar tampering.

How much proof do you need to think "Hey, maybe these voting machines are a bad idea?"

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Dominion says it will sue the MAGA diehard and Pillow Magnate.

Guess time and the courts will tell.

I ken where i would place my bet put it that way.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or Watch machine fraud live in the HBO documentary from a few years ago.

CNN: We watched hackers break into voting machines

A Hacker Shows Us How Easy it is To Manipulate Voting Machines

vimeo.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Voting: Where the rules are made up, and the points don't matter!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm sorry I hate that song. I think it's awful and that Tim Pool needs to stick to what he's best at. Fence sitting and dragging out videos.

Absolute garbage.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Its not proof of wide spread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Quite simple really.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Its not proof of wide spread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Quite simple really.

You watch it happen from your own trusted news sources and still parrot this bull?

Machines have to go. What else needs to be said? There are more elections after 2020 and these machines are a direct threat to voting integrity. Do you not agree with that statement?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Your own Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

And the National Association of State Election Directors described the 2020 election as.

"the most secure in American history."

They wont get rid of the voting machines infolurker, what else needs to be said indeed.

Biden won by a landslide and Trump lost, its done and dusted, that's all she wrote. x

edit on 21-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I certainly hope you are wrong because if the machines stay in place, we will never have a chance of a fair and transparent election ever again and have become a banana republic.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

We have been a banana republic for quite awhile. Now it's just so out in the open it's unbelievable that so many can't see it or they are too weak minded to fight their cognitive dissonance. Kind of like people who are in an abusive relationship and for one reason or another they just won't leave.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Your own Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

And the National Association of State Election Directors described the 2020 election as.

"the most secure in American history."

They wont get rid of the voting machines infolurker, what else needs to be said indeed.

Biden won by a landslide and Trump lost, its done and dusted, that's all she wrote. x

Most people with real brains knew those were total lies though. HOW did they know that??? Because those blanket statements were made WITHOUT ANY INVESTIGATION!
That is how we know you are wrong.
No investigation, just keep parroting lies.

Do you even understand what this makes you look like? It's much, much worse than just a fool.
edit on 21-2-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join