It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Votes Trump ‘Won the Election in a Landslide’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I just don't know how history could possibly show Congress found Trump not guilty of making false statements when he claimed that he won the election, but..it's also a fact that Joe Biden won the election.

Because it doesn't say that in what you posted, your just reading into it something that isn't there.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

there is no other dialogue besides election fraud to insert into the cause and effect of the impeachment trial... am i missiong something here???

is there another dialogue to incite the riot that wasnt about election fraud?

edit on 17-2-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: andy06shake

And there is no evidence that wide scale voter fraud affected that outcome.

This is another msm talking point regurgitated over and over using the exact same words.

There is, however, evidence that TARGETED voter fraud affected that outcome.

Where is that evidence? Really, where? Please don't point me at a pro trump site or a youtube video where someone hypothesises, I mean actual provable evidence that would stand up in court.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That's what trump supporters have left... the "my pillow guy". After the "kraken" , qanon, and other
"revelations " turned out to be nothing.

Im suprised people still support trump after all his unsupported claims.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

The My Pillow Guy obviously put it in his pipe and smoked it.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

This is another msm talking point regurgitated over and over using the exact same words.

Where is that evidence? Really, where? Please don't point me at a pro trump site or a youtube video where someone hypothesises, I mean actual provable evidence that would stand up in court.

Do you think they have to show the evidence if it does exist right now? maybe this is not that part of a bigger timeline.
lets get some things clear here, cause and effect, Impeachment bc of riot bc of trump statin election fraud... we can all surely agree on that. And in fact that is what was on trial here, and i think they had to have motive to create all this and burden of proof, motive for trump was election fraud and thats it, same with the rioters and leads back to impeachment trial, seriously im open for correction but i think thats it

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

No, you are just being weird, now. The impeachment was nothing at all to do with deciding who had won the election. Do you really believe this stuff as you write it?

Are you saying Trump wasnt being impeached bc of a riot caused by him stating the election was a fraud?

Bro, come on now

No, because that's not what was claimed. The claim was that impeachment was to decide the result of the election.

Did you not read the post I was responding to?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think the MSM Royalty Check Bus just simultaneously blew the engine, lost its cloaking abilities, and the Political Theater Reality Show just hung itself by accident. I was so shocked when Trump first came out and he would say the News and Media were evil and bad. As a matter of National Security he couldn't really just call it what it was, but I think this is what it was. Starting fake trials and creating fictional content at this level was not a good idea. And Trump being a TV personality probably knew the whole time.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

honestly I dont understand your response.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You cant teach pork blueman12.

The Man can do no wrong in there uneducated eyes.

Trump could crap on there living room rug, impregnated there 16 year old daughters, and they would say thank you.

They think he can walk on water.

And the fact of the matter is he cannot even manage flights of stairs.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The strongest arguments, imo, are that ballots which do not conform to the laws created by the state legislatures are illegal by definition and should be discarded.

No one in Congress would stand for it if they lost an election due to illegal ballots.

edit on 2/17/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Trump could crap on there living room rug, impregnated there 16 year old daughters, and they would say thank you.

Ridiculous. I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016, I voted for Johnson. Trump was the best candidate on the ballot though in 2020.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Hey, I think you may have to adjust your writing. I don't really understand you.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's smashing.

Your people seen him as the lessor of the two evils, hence his win in 2016.

What's ridiculous.

Are the claims Trump Won the Election in a Landslide.

When the exact opposite was the case.

Oh aye, and "The My Pillow Guy" if he don't tick the ridiculous box I'm not sure who does.

edit on 17-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I thought Kayne West was better than biden or trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think you took it too far.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I think you might find that was Trump that took things to far hence the impeachment trials over capitol riots and invasion of government buildings.
edit on 17-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I’m not joking, I didn’t get what he meant, Did he really mean to say that we feel the election results are what’s being claimed by us? Bc were not claiming anything, we are saying that there is nothing to show that by not impeaching Trump then the courts aren’t saying the election was a fraud bc the subject of the election has to be inherit in the impeachment itself. And that’s what I want clarification on as well if I’m reading it right. I don’t see how just through motive and burden of proof that the election being a fraud or not isn’t inherit bc that’s what the entire riot was about and trumps statements. Not that the impeachment was a direct claim of election fraud. Yea it’s not easy to decipher but court rulings do have certain inherit side rulings that may not be stated yet but can’t be broken either once a ruling is done. I’m a civilian I’m assuming all of you are too, this isn’t a joke, I am not joking around. The fact we all feel the need to decipher this when we already pay politicians to do this work is the joke. But again it is our civil duty as civilians as ruled by the court of law and an inherit side product of being a civilian. Etc etc

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

originally posted by: uncommitted

Do you think they have to show the evidence if it does exist right now? maybe this is not that part of a bigger timeline.
lets get some things clear here, cause and effect, Impeachment bc of riot bc of trump statin election fraud... we can all surely agree on that. And in fact that is what was on trial here, and i think they had to have motive to create all this and burden of proof, motive for trump was election fraud and thats it, same with the rioters and leads back to impeachment trial, seriously im open for correction but i think thats it

That's all irrelevant If someone said there is clear evidence then I would like to see - as I'm sure Trumps legal team would have liked to. Nothing to do with 'bigger timelines', just to show when people say they have it then they really do have it.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Biden the lesser of two evils? How is his track record so far?
What good has he done for our country? our citizens? Is he even
running the show or is he a front man only? Does he even support
our laws and constitution or does he think it's an outdated document?
How many American people have lost jobs? How many illegals will
be brought in and given jobs that our people should have?

The list goes on,in my opinion,Biden does not support the U.S.A.
and her citizens.He is helping our enemies in destroying our country.
I really should say his handlers are doing all these things in his name.
He probably wakes up everyday wondering where he is.

edit on 17-2-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join