It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Aaaand.. they're ( fallen stars ) 99% Men.

Think Victoria's Secret.....
t.me...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Present Gov't have sent Defence Chief to Israel to continue Iran Deal. Earlier read how All has been Blacked where Iranian Nuclear Site is now said to be. Iran mentioned such as 'Terrorist attck'.

That's a mere abbreviation........

Were Watching a Movie. DC has no power.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Humor and inside jokes as a basis for highly-secure, high-context multi-factor authentication.

Our citizen journalists and activists have learned a recipe for launching and sustaining a network of highly-autonomous "hives," "circles," or "holons" in pursuit of a shared objective.

Consistent with these same best practices, this brief video describes how our subcultural embrace of "inside jokes" provides the basis for high-context multi-factor authentication, thus enabling us achieve a sustained operational continuity, even as we shed our skin through a variety of evolving on-line and IRL personae.

If humans have a hard time understanding inside jokes, imagine how well they befuddle the linguistic AIs.

"For the lulz" Steganography allows us to hide in plain sight.
Humor as MFA (4 min video)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Always worth remembering, forward to those who think they are being tested for anything but compliance.

COVID: The Virus That Isn’t There: The Root Fraud Exposed Oct

This is a follow-up to yesterday’s article, in which I exposed the fact that the CDC does not have the COVID coronavirus in its possession, because it is “unavailable.” Their word, not mine.

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven.

You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

The test to detect a virus that isn’t there.

An excellent AIDS researcher in the 90's said "no one ever died from AIDS who wasn't told they had it."

This Rona is a PR campaign, a sophisticated mind control effort to talk people into manifesting the sniffles, oddly, few are manifesting.

That should be the shocking part to most, folks are "testing positive" but the manifestation process is sooooooo bad they've resorted to calling "testing positive" as a "case." Of course this switch helps with the "hey idiot, how do you know you aren't sick.... get the jab and save ME from dying in the street."

Save space...

Horrifying Clip

There is a ignorant presumption here. The two women are "needle adverse" when the other option is, even in their state, they sense this is poison and do not want it - again. Then again, showing up with a GUN to jab someone seems, well, friendly.
edit on 11-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Humor and inside jokes as a basis for highly-secure, high-context multi-factor authentication.

Our citizen journalists and activists have learned a recipe for launching and sustaining a network of highly-autonomous "hives," "circles," or "holons" in pursuit of a shared objective.

Consistent with these same best practices, this brief video describes how our subcultural embrace of "inside jokes" provides the basis for high-context multi-factor authentication, thus enabling us achieve a sustained operational continuity, even as we shed our skin through a variety of evolving on-line and IRL personae.

If humans have a hard time understanding inside jokes, imagine how well they befuddle the linguistic AIs.

"For the lulz" Steganography allows us to hide in plain sight.
Humor as MFA (4 min video)

Interesting, not practical, but interesting.

I've said often, m.A.L.I.C.E. has no sense of humor and no capacity for one. Yesterday I posted the BLM chick's new digs and the Body Count track "there goes the neighborhood." It was a joke, based on ICE T's history, the reference points in Los Angeles and of course the humor in the track. m.A.L.I.C.E. didn't get the joke at all, which was both predictable and funny.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
'Another family losing their home': SF transplants are displacing Tahoe locals

This past year, as San Franciscans flee the city and move to the mountains, longtime Truckee and Tahoe residents are getting displaced.

Lake Tahoe has thousands of Airbnbs available to rent for a few days, but finding a home to live in full-time and rent long-term is near impossible. In a hot real estate market, many landlords are seizing the opportunity to sell homes they were previously renting to locals. Others are taking advantage of newfound flexibility in the pandemic to move to Lake Tahoe, giving their former tenants the boot. Those residents are struggling to find new places to live.

How to house transplant Calif*rnians without disturbing locals...

Rhizome Tower: A Thousand Underground Plateaus

The Rhizome Tower is a proposal that explores the creation of an underground city. It is the response to abrupt climate changes and other environmental catastrophes. The main idea is to develop a ‘Groundscraper’ that harvests natural resources above and below ground while creating a new living typology.

Based on rhizome theory, the project is not a single element but the combination of programs; structure and substructure working together. A series of Rhizome Towers would be connected and function as cities and maybe nations.

Or something out of RAND Corp. and HG Wells. Morlocks far below me & Eloi high Above. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Design for a subterranean tower from Everyday Science and Mechanics in 1931:

The Earthquake-proof Depthscraper

The Rhizome - A Thousand Plateaus, Deleuze and Guattari

In media theory, rhizome is an evolving term that stems from the theories of Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari. ... Their rhizome is non-hierarchical, heterogeneous, multiplicitous, and acentered. The term has been applied broadly outside of media theory, as Deleuze and Guattari intended.

Rhizome’s entry into the world of theory began with the psychologist Carl Jung. His introduction to Memories, Dreams, Reflections includes the following reference to rhizome:

Life has always seemed to me like a plant that lives on its rhizome. Its true life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome. The part that appears above the ground lasts only a single summer. Then it withers away–an ephemeral apparition. When we think of the unending growth and decay of life and civilizations, we cannot escape the impression of absolute nullity. Yet I have never lost the sense of something that lives and endures beneath the eternal flux. What we see is blossom, which passes. The rhizome remains.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, and Psychotronic Warfare

New discoveries filed in the U.S. District Court of Middle Florida against COVID-19 vaccine makers, advertisers, and distributors by a Harvard-trained public health expert, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, reveal an enterprise secreting critical information about the actual activities of Harvard’s indicted nano-chemistry professor, Charles Lieber, his connections to the alleged “plandemic,” and the “conspiracy theory” embraced by a consensus of best-informed most-honorable scientists.

Among this growing consensus is the former Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Robert Redfield, who affirmed COVID’s lab origin on CNN. Redfield joined Nobel Prize virologist Luc Montagnier, who confirmed the same conclusion reached by IBM’S chief genetic analyst, Prashant Pradham et al. Gene sequencing showed the “novel” SARS-coronavirus pathogen most-likely emerged from a lab

“The ‘natural’ outbreak and ‘accidental leak’ theorists are all dead wrong. They are all afraid to tell the truth. The overwhelming evidence filed for review by Judge John L. Badalamenti, and Magistrate Nicholas P. Mizell in the Florida civil case strongly presumes the Wuhan outbreak was intentional, best explaining why the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA ‘genetic therapies’ are misprepresented as ‘vaccines’; and were never tested for genetic damage or negative side-effects from their nano-bioelectric silver-infused hydrogel delivery system that impacts nerve cells (not exclusively immune cells),” Horowitz explained. “This suppression of military-science is recklessly irresponsible, even unconscionable. Genocide and population control exclusively justifies such outrageous negligence.”

According to Dr. Horowitz’s 20-page opposition filing in Horowitz v. Pfizer et. al., 21 exhibits evidence the most complete story yet told, but under seal in the FBI’s criminal case against Charles Lieber.

Most of this is being censored by the press.

source

Nano-Bioelectronics
Lieber Research Group

Lieber also took money from Epstein
edit on 11-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Iran calls Natanz atomic site blackout ‘nuclear terrorism,’ Israeli media indicate cyberattack

If Israel caused the blackout, it further heightens tensions between the two nations, already engaged in a shadow conflict across the wider Middle East.

source

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
✓ check to the left, move to the Light
Date line 2020
Another survey on subterranean ducts ends in Persepolis

The fourth season of an archaeological survey, probing into a sophisticated water management system of the time has come to an end beneath the ruins of the UNESCO-registered Persepolis in southern Iran. Digging into labyrinthine subterranean ducts has yielded significant discoveries some of which noted below:.... 

edit on 4112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good article. From your link this snippet caught my eye...

His legal “standing” derives from having been damaged personally for pioneering and marketing a much safer, and arguably much more effective, competing technology called “OxySilverTM with 528.”

"528Hz frequency sound-wave impact on rat brain testosterone levels and behavioral changes."

528Hz | Repairs DNA & Brings Positive Transformation

Also, from your link...

Dr. Len Horowitz has acknowledged the fact early on that he has been inducted already as a Knight of Malta, the organization that has sworn as the protector of the Roman Empire, or Vatican for short, at all cost.

Being a Knight of Malta, you will do anything that will save the crumbling empire, and in this case, you are allowed to sacrifice your own colleague Dr. Charles Lieber to gain credibility in your attack against the real target – China.

I was just wondering the other day about that Harvard chemistry and nano-tech professor.

Think of "Dr Charles Lieber" when you read it:

Can one vaccine ward off all coronavirus? Researchers are about to find out

Many people pointed out the utility of nano-technology to Baal Gates' plans for a "medical tattoo", a kind of implant that would constantly monitor and report on an individual's medical status, and ultimately, dispense "medicine" to the individual via automatic "updates" in a kind of Microsoft medicine model of business.

And many people, of course, thought this was all conspiracy theory.

Well, laugh no more, because that, according to this article by a RAND study is exactly what they're up to... The Internet of Bodies (IoB) and Hacking Your DNA

RAND defines the IoB as “a growing industry of devices that monitor the human body, collect health and other personal information, and transmit that data over the Internet.” In order to qualify as an IoB device, the technology must:

contain software or computing capabilities
be able to communicate with an Internet-connected device or network

An IoB device must also satisfy one or both of the following:

collect person-generated health or biometric data
be able to alter the human body’s function

The technology that Hollywood has presented over the years in dystopian sci-fi fantasies is now a reality. In the very near future, the technocratic overlords of science, health, finance, and Big Tech desire humanity to go from wearable devices to devices embedded within our bodies.

RAND even notes that some of the draconian medical surveillance is already, so to speak..."online":

In 2017, the FDA approved the first digital pill: an aripiprazole tablet with an ingestible sensor embedded in the pill that records that the medication was taken. The product is approved for the treatment of schizophrenia, acute treatment of manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder, and for use as an add-on treatment for depression in adults… The system works by sending a message from the pill’s sensor to a wearable patch. The patch transmits the information to a mobile application so that patients can track the ingestion of the medication on their smartphone. Patients can also permit their caregivers and physician to access the information through a web-based portal.

Dr. Charles Lieber has created a transistor so small it can be used to penetrate cell membranes and probe their interiors, without disrupting function. Charles Lieber's Virus-Sized Transistors

In an interview with RAND whistleblower Alex Abella, Paul Joseph Watson revealed what really fueled the organization’s efforts:

RAND’s ultimate goal was to have technocrats running every aspect of society in pursuit of a one world government that would be administered under “the rule of reason,” a ruthless world where efficiency was king and men were little more than machines, which is why RAND studied the social sciences because they were at a loss to work out how to deal with people and how human beings did not always act in their own predictable self-interests. There is no place for love, empathy or selflessness in the new world order that RAND and the Ford Foundation are working to create, and patriotism and altruism are adversarial to their aims.

The real purposes behind the Internet of Bodies and other schemes like Agenda 2030, The Great Reset, and The Fourth Industrial Revolution are not altruistic, but diabolical. Be warned that this technology may make your life easier (like the smartphones) in the short term, but its long-term purpose is to make you a dehumanized slave.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Aren't these just paid shills? How do people, STILL, not recognize them at this point?

One thought on EMN's post above ^^^.

This already occurs, just "unofficially." There are remote rife systems that simply scan the body for vibrational imbalances and provide the counter. There are ethical, effective uses of this.

Which, by definition, means there are unethical versions of that same system. Cellphone...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've been experimenting on myself using a combination of 528 hz, hemi-sync, 40 hz gamma lights and Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation. Trying to tap into savant level capabilities

edit on 11-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

A lot of negative Chaff
Sort it out
With Your eyes open

NCSWIC
LOVE U ALL
Never Forget
STAND UNITED

Count Down Begins
Doubts are self flaws
Bring The MEAT
edit on 4112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Aren't these just paid shills? How do people, STILL, not recognize them at this point?

One thought on EMN's post above ^^^.

This already occurs, just "unofficially." There are remote rife systems that simply scan the body for vibrational imbalances and provide the counter. There are ethical, effective uses of this.

Which, by definition, means there are unethical versions of that same system. Cellphone...

That’s what I’m saying.
It’s worse than what the masses can imagine.

It comes out like this;

I believe ‘science’... umm, and
I find it hard to believe that ‘some sort of ray’ can have an effect on biology.

They use militant force, in Park Ridge, if you wrongthink on this matter,
to forcibly detain your ass. Breathe one word and bam.
Some neighbors have found this (documented) fact a useful tool
for keeping their tiny brain in it’s safe space. I just use free speech.
Works every time. I tell them what I think of them.
My Heaven is like their hell.

# 1383

edit on 11-4-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PillarOfFire

SR just said that the head of the snake is now dead, or something like that.

Yes.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Words are spells.
“Words have the power to destroy or heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.”
- Buddha

Secret Spells of the English Language:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

i'm afraid the blog you are quoting has incorrectly interpreted the CDC's referral to 'quantified virus isolates'. here are a couple of links that may shed some light on the matter.

“To calculate the limit of detection of an RT-PCR assay, you need to have a known quantity of virus to extract genetic material (RNA) from, or alternatively a known quantity of RNA identical to that carried by the virus ”, de Silva said. According to de Silva, one reason for using transcribed RNA would have been that at the time of set up, not many standardised and quantified viral stocks would have been available to extract viral RNA from. De Silva maintains that using transcribed RNA rather than RNA extracted from quantified viral stocks is no reason to question the existence of SARS-CoV-2. “There are now hundreds of stocks of cultured SARS-CoV-2 in laboratories around the world”, he said.

Fact check: This CDC document does not say that that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist

One essential step in method characterization is to determine the limit of detection (LoD). As this requires a quantitative readout from the assay, one needs to use a precisely quantified reference substance as calibrant, ie it needs to be known in the reference that the SARS CoV2 RNA genome is exactly present at a concentration of X copies/µl. This statement simply means that this exactly quantified isolate is not availabe, but the isolate are available.

Clarifying the statement provided by FDA in the SARS CoV2 PCR method document.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was just there 2 years ago...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Posted earlier.

ADD

CDC Awards $3 Billion to Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Programs

So what does this mean. Well for those who might not see this for what it is. The heavy hitter professional shills were just sent emails offering them a TON of money shill the hell out of the jab.

Why?

Because this is ALL that matters to them now. The jab is it, they have gone all in on the jab and in the hope that the population will drown themselves in the trans-human world via peer pressure, hate, "fact checks," offers of donuts, offers to lead a normal life etc.

Mercenary shills are too stupid to realize the impact this will have on them, but it will devastate them and their families in ways they cannot grasp. Ironic, the pay lured them back into the game big time, only to be the suppressors of their own friends and families. The darpagram darpabook "influencers" aren't smart enough to understand what is going on, but neither are the heavy weights.

Figure it out, this is going to be bad, very very bad for those do not want this trash in them and hope to enlighten others that this experimental jab isn't worth it over an "illness" that has a 100 percent survival rate for those with no symptoms and a 99.9+ for those with the sniffles.

Watch.

Edit to say.

After all this time I view the various shills and trolls differently. m.A.I.L.C.E. is what it is, the draco (yep) are what they are - at least I get their problem. It is the women that get me.

After seeing the Gmax, Silsby, Black Widow club, follow the wives thing I have come to find them the most reprehensible of all. To take the divine feminine, the beauty of nurture, cherish, love, compassion, support and actual creation and turn in into a hate fest for money is beyond all understanding for me.

To turn self loathing into a profession is unfathomable to me, I just don't get it. Female child traffickers! Female online hate spewers! This staggers me.

The distortion on this planet is beyond sick, when femininity is replaced with female MMA fighters and internet shills willing to sell out humanity for a few bucks. These people really are sick, sick in ways well beyond The Rona.

BTW, if any of our phantasmagorical wizards and warlocks want to link me one of those contracts I'd love to see it.

edit on 11-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362 >>

join