It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is an excellent point.

DC is not a state.

All the states sent NG to DC.

Why do dems want a quickie approval of DC as a 51st state?

Why is the NG STILL IN DC?

Trump Deployed them.

Different rules apply.

edit on 4 11 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
a reply to: carewemust

If he does pan out, you might be interested in some of the interviews I've heard with him. There were some very far out there, but interesting releases at the end of 2020.

Regarding: twitter.com...

Did Joe Biden's Executive Order align with "JohnHereToHelp"'s prediction?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just digging through old playlists on the YouTubes...

Thought it interesting and relevant.

youtu.be...

From 12 years ago.

edit on 0Sun, 11 Apr 2021 00:38:07 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20214America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

I also found part of 11.8 interesting as well.

The implications of that, if I'm reading it in the right context, are key it would seem.
Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

I agree... that section is so key that if 11.8 had been posted as a marker on the MAP, Deep State might have made the connection!

Time for some zeds.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This video was posted under one of SRs tweets. Goes into detail about The Law of War
link

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It is both IMO

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: crankyoldman

Because the truth is that in modern america it's not about race, not really. It's about rich vs the poor.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't disbelieve. I do think they will poop in the corn flakes on this one on purpose.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This Nuclear Reactor Just Made Fusion Viable by 2030. Seriously.

What is TAE doing differently than the industry’s perhaps higher-profile projects, like the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER)? TAE’s tech, which is called advanced beam-driven field-reversed configuration (FRC), uses non-radioactive hydrogen-boron to generate plasma in a carefully contained area. The tech can also work for hydrogen isotope fuels like deuterium-tritium, TAE says. The particle-accelerating beam heats the molecules to plasma status, then the field-reversed configuration keeps it all together.

Still, TAE is confident about the 2030 time frame because of the proliferation of tools and knowledge in recent years. “These tools include expanded scientific knowledge about plasma behavior, artificial intelligence, machine learning, faster electronics, magnets, improved diagnostics, shorter latency feedback loops, materials science, vacuum technology, power electronics—the list goes on,” the company says. “TAE expects this timeframe to be by the end of the decade.”

Unlimited power on Earth & Space?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What is thos FF? we need more info here.
Thanks

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.penn.museum...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I don't disbelieve. I do think they will poop in the corn flakes on this one on purpose.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This Nuclear Reactor Just Made Fusion Viable by 2030. Seriously.

What is TAE doing differently than the industry’s perhaps higher-profile projects, like the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER)? TAE’s tech, which is called advanced beam-driven field-reversed configuration (FRC), uses non-radioactive hydrogen-boron to generate plasma in a carefully contained area. The tech can also work for hydrogen isotope fuels like deuterium-tritium, TAE says. The particle-accelerating beam heats the molecules to plasma status, then the field-reversed configuration keeps it all together.

Still, TAE is confident about the 2030 time frame because of the proliferation of tools and knowledge in recent years. “These tools include expanded scientific knowledge about plasma behavior, artificial intelligence, machine learning, faster electronics, magnets, improved diagnostics, shorter latency feedback loops, materials science, vacuum technology, power electronics—the list goes on,” the company says. “TAE expects this timeframe to be by the end of the decade.”

Unlimited power on Earth & Space?

Very interesting. My main concern would be on the safety... meaning, what is the worst case scenario for something going wrong? Like, an earthquake physically damages the reactor to the point it loses containment and the 'particle accelerator super heated plasma' is released?
edit on 11-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Here's a Storm Rider proof:

Tweet; Apr 08 2021 05:49:01, delta= 19:06:16

Most interesting of the Quakes that are CONFIRMED./ Iran+ChinaTectonic W. Used ✓
China creating fault line>3GD
[To make it look natural/later for COVER story..>>All natural (no)
All tunnels lead to Ants
//The fight for Antarctica/
_IT'S ALL CONNECTED

👾 NOT Alone
CUE
CLEARANCE t.co...

We know that the earthquakes in region of 5.0 to 5.5 at a depth of 10km (6.21 miles) indicate tunnel clearing/underground battles...

Look at this earthquake, on Myradar.com, at the Northern tip of Antarctica at 0814 BST on April 10th!

Bigger

If the tunnels go to Antarctic then this earthquake is at the obvious join point with the American continent!

Delta between SR tweet and Earthquake:

Apr 08 05:49:01 EST >> Apr 10 0814 BST = 46 hours? (2x 23=PAIN)

Within an hour of this quake there were 2 more earthquakes in Canete, Chile:

08:31 BST = 4.4
08:52 BST = 5.3

Looks to me like blowing both ends of the tunnel: Antarctic/Chile?

Yep trap them like rats. If you believe the rumors the white hats had to change the way they allowed the cabal to surrender. My guess is this was some type of a submarine entry point.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I watched that video twice last night... good proofs!

It's starting to gain traction around the web.

I think it was a deliberate leak by a part of the team posing as an anon. If not, then the timing is very suspicious.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Here's a Storm Rider proof:

Tweet; Apr 08 2021 05:49:01, delta= 19:06:16

Most interesting of the Quakes that are CONFIRMED./ Iran+ChinaTectonic W. Used ✓
China creating fault line>3GD
[To make it look natural/later for COVER story..>>All natural (no)
All tunnels lead to Ants
//The fight for Antarctica/
_IT'S ALL CONNECTED

👾 NOT Alone
CUE
CLEARANCE t.co...

We know that the earthquakes in region of 5.0 to 5.5 at a depth of 10km (6.21 miles) indicate tunnel clearing/underground battles...

Look at this earthquake, on Myradar.com, at the Northern tip of Antarctica at 0814 BST on April 10th!

Bigger

If the tunnels go to Antarctic then this earthquake is at the obvious join point with the American continent!

Delta between SR tweet and Earthquake:

Apr 08 05:49:01 EST >> Apr 10 0814 BST = 46 hours? (2x 23=PAIN)

Within an hour of this quake there were 2 more earthquakes in Canete, Chile:

08:31 BST = 4.4
08:52 BST = 5.3

Looks to me like blowing both ends of the tunnel: Antarctic/Chile?

Yep trap them like rats. If you believe the rumors the white hats had to change the way they allowed the cabal to surrender. My guess is this was some type of a submarine entry point.

"Yep trap them like rats" This seems to put it all in a nutshell ...

So many leaps of faith are required to get to a point of it all starting to making sense. This region of the planet, that being the area between South America and Antarctica is a key place in ancient history. I'm going to take one of those leaps and state prior to the great flood this area was connected to each other and quite possible to travel by land to Antarctica. Therefore, after the flood, someone, or thing, was now trapped in the antarctic, cut off from the rest of the Americas. They too, were "Trapped Like Rats"...........

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good morning, Care. IMO, no the predictions didn't match up. JHTH said two maybe three EO's and there were six. His information seemed to focus on rules about federal lands and gun transferability. In reality the EO's were more about "ghost guns", braces, and passing money out for violence interventions.

Having said that, the fact that he had knowledge that they were coming at all back in January is interesting. But I think anyone paying attention could have foretold there would be some "gun grab" actions taken by JB.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Agreed. All the prognosticators get a little lucky, if they stay on top of current events, and use common sense in making their predictions.

Here's a development that everyone predicted, 3 months ago..

David Hogg's Pillow business goes to sleep...permanently.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
t.me...

Whiplash347

Forwarded from Military News

🔴Breaking

A moment ago General Charles Flynn Chief of Staff of the Army entered the Department of Defense.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whiplash347

Forwarded from Military News

🔴Breaking

Vice President John F. Kennedy has appointed Patrick Bouvier Kennedy as Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whiplash347

Forwarded from Disclose.tv

JUST IN - Iran atomic agency says Natanz nuclear site hit by a "terrorist" act, not by an accident. @disclosetv @disclosetv_chat

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Truth whether you like it or not

I am about to give you all the absolute truth of what is being done to you, how to break that control and take back your own minds. No links will be added this time as I ask you, instead of debating what I say to you immediately, research for yourself of the things I speak and you will find the information for yourselves.

By the year 55AD, what we know as the roman empire had conquered most of the known world. However, they had stretched their resources thin and were struggling to maintain order in the countries they had conquered. In every country, they would leave a small garrison and put a political leader in charge that would answer to the roman empire.

They would occupy the masses with their tactics of divide and conquer which included the usual forms such as wealth, politics, religion and race. They built the colusseum to host big money sports games to distract the masses whilst they went off on world domination.

So, as they were struggling to keep control, they needed a new way of doing so and plans were created. Do any of you at this point remember the speech made by JFK about secret societies infiltrating the mind? This has been happening ever since we were first created

All life is thought and our thoughts manifest a reality.
Be careful what you think.

Click link for more info.

t.me...

t.me...

Everything Is Connected

edit on 11-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: cherokeetroy

I watched that video twice last night... good proofs!

It's starting to gain traction around the web.

I think it was a deliberate leak by a part of the team posing as an anon. If not, then the timing is very suspicious.

I don't know if you followed the link to his 100th video 'The Storm - Super Proof'. It's got some interesting decodes, too

link

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What's going on in DC? GE has a short clip, scroll up past the flopping genealia for a look.

What else is going on in DC...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Present Gov't have sent Defence Chief to Israel to continue Iran Deal. Earlier read how All has been Blacked where Iranian Nuclear Site is now said to be. Iran mentioned such as 'Terrorist attck'.

That's a mere abbreviation........

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362 >>

join