It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Covid Vaxxers Vs Anti-Vaxxers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

Because anti-vaxxers are against all vaccines. Not all of us are against all vaccines. Our family is fully vaccinated although we waffle from year to year on the flu shot because we feel the benefits of that one to be questionable. Our feelings on that will change as we both get older and more vulnerable to the flu I'm sure, but for now, we're still both healthy enough to defeat it on our own.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have nothing to add to that.
I appreciate an educated opinion.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
I expect to be paied if they wish for me to be a lab rat

How could you put a price on your life?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: markovian
I expect to be paied if they wish for me to be a lab rat

How could you put a price on your life?

Easy!

Your child's life is worth more than yours.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I have no problem with thoroughly tested vaccines that are proven effective and with miniscule potential for adverse effects(can't totally eliminate risk).

Most vaccines around today can be described in this way.

Actually, not...

Did you miss the lawsuit that revealed that not one, single actual safety test has ever been done as required by the 1986 law that grants big pharma exemption from all legal liability with regard to vaccines?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

anything that uses dead babies in the manufacturing process i am not okay with.

I don't care whats in them, what kind of autism they cause or don't (lol), I don't care if they work 100% or 10%, I dont care if the disease they prevent literally turns you into a gay frog and makes your wiener fall off.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: projectvxn
I have no problem with thoroughly tested vaccines that are proven effective and with miniscule potential for adverse effects(can't totally eliminate risk).

Most vaccines around today can be described in this way.

Actually, not...

Did you miss the lawsuit that revealed that not one, single actual safety test has ever been done as required by the 1986 law that grants big pharma exemption from all legal liability with regard to vaccines?

IIRC that was debunked: they did the safety testing, they jsut didnt file the proper paper work with congress.

PLEASE feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

anything that uses dead babies in the manufacturing process i am not okay with.

I agree. It's horrific.

I prefer live babies in the manufacturing process.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Did you miss the lawsuit that revealed that not one, single actual safety test has ever been done as required by the 1986 law that grants big pharma exemption from all legal liability with regard to vaccines?"

IIRC that was debunked: they did the safety testing, they jsut didnt file the proper paper work with congress.

PLEASE feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

That was their response after they admitted they couldn't provide any proof that the tests were done.

The debunking was debunked.

It is all a scam.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I always thought ani-Vaxxers were a little crazy. Last year I had the shingles vaccine and it nearly killed me. I will not be taking any vaccines in the future.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef
a reply to: network dude

Why aren't you willing to say you are an anti-vaxxer?

Is it because of the PR campaign prior to Covid?

if you could put me in your little box would it make you life easier? if so, just tell me what I think and I'll do my best to live up to your wishes.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My box is massive and sloppy.
How dare you say it's little.

But yes, it would make it easier.

Unfortunately you are in the same boat as the majority.
What you think doesn't matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So according to good ol' wiki there are roughly 21 vaccines out there, I can remember at least taking somewhere around 15 of them for various work related trips or having to visit hospitals for work. Which if you look at that list, most of them have been around longer or as long as I have, so long term impacts are known. We know nothing about the long term effects of this vaccine, hopefully they are few and minor, then again it's pretty damn hard to know since it just came out in the last couple of weeks. That's exactly why I won't be taking this particular vaccine.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You dont need any vaccines

You people need to .......

Groundbreaking Study Shows Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier Than Vaccinated Children

ATS is full of vaxxers , on a site that is about conspiracy ....yet people will be happy to take vax which is itself a conspiracy , but they dont see it. Decades old conspiracy still going strong.....nothing to see here, move along...and take your vaccines.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i'm not an 'anti-vaxxer', i am deeply suspicious of the covid vaccine. clearly the covid vax has been rushed through without due diligence. it is entirely rational to be cautious, and questioning, of such a rush-job. however, 'anti-vaxxer' conflates conveniently with 'anti-covid vax' for those that would seek to demonise all who question the official narrative.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
We should have started in the Senate, then the house, gave it a few weeks, then move on to others. When the topic of acceptable losses comes up, Washington DC is full of folks I'd put on that list.

I like this plan. If it doesn't kill geezer Pelosi and geezer McConnell along with the rest of Congress then I'd be willing to line up for a jabby-jab.

That's only if you TRUST that the "vaccine" given to Congress is the same one being given to the public. Personally, I don't have that trust... Call me paranoid but I have reason to be. I know people personally who were supposedly given a "vaccine" as children in the 50's only to find out years later that they were, in fact, being tested on secretly. Two of them nearly died. All of my children have had their required vaccinations to go to school, but I have told them that I will pull them out and homeschool them if the state requires a COVID vaccine for school. Same goes for my job...I will quit first. As for my husband, he works both for government and in healthcare. He has been mandated to have the vaccine in the next week or two. His choice but I told him he's crazy if he takes it.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
That's only if you TRUST that the "vaccine" given to Congress is the same one being given to the public.

I hope the vaccine they give them is Drano.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A lot of people I know are staying clear of this vaccine initially to see what kind of side effects may result from it. I don't know if it is safe, lots of vaccine trials went bad during later trials and never made it to being used.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I was fine with vaccines before this thing started. I will not get any now, if there is a chance that it will contain the nanotech or mRNA delivery method.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I highly doubt if congressmen and women....I am just going to call them its to be the new Gender correct. will be given vaccines made by mass production. Don't worry, your congressional its are safe.

edit on 21-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join