It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - MI judge orders the release of the audit from Antrim county

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Really where are these viable third parties? How many senotors congressman do they have? How many state legislatures they control? Your definition and my definition of viable are way different.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There are plenty of viable third parties where the national infrastructure exists. You just need to put down your Republican pom-poms and find them.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: dragonridr

There are plenty of viable third parties where the national infrastructure exists. You just need to put down your Republican pom-poms and find them.

And why would they be any less or more corrupt? Or less corruptible than any other politician through history.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: numberjuggler
Meanwhile back on topic......

The forensic audit clearly found the Dominion voting system created too many errors. Which sent the ballot for adjudication:

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully
designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election
results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot
errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional
errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and
no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we
conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We
further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

This happened a ridiculous amount of times:

The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission
guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of
68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election
integrity

What exactly happened in the adjudication, and who did it was illegally deleted:

Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years;
but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The
adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack
of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous
absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the
same software. Removal of these files violates state law and prevents a
meaningful audit, even if the Secretary wanted to conduct an audit. We must
conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.

That's pretty clear evidence of a conspiracy.

However I still think nothings going to happen to change the results. The politicians, media and courts will never admit that large scale cheating is possible in A US election.

" www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/
antrim_michigan_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf "

Sad the voting machines can be manipulated with no oversight. At least put in an override key system that has to be turned by two people holding different keys.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You still asking me questions?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You still asking me questions?

Any comments concerning the actual report?

beta.documentcloud.org...

By questioning government? Shouldn’t we all want valid proof of an accurate ballot count.

By all means. Cite an independent audit that verified voter registration, legality of votes, and the independent verification the dominance voting machines provide an accurate tally.

The Boeing flight disasters, and the VW emotions cheating scandal proves coding can have errors. Or be manipulate for cheating.

edit on 14-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I've already told you I'm not going to ever answer your questions.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I've already told you I'm not going to ever answer your questions.

Another thread turned to be about you?

Now. Do you have anything concerning “ Breaking - MI judge orders the release of the audit from Antrim county”

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can't triple stamp a double stamp.. Can't triple stamp a double stamp..

Honestly this is like watching a movie. Where were the triple stamps for all the other elections?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The source of the claim Russell Ramsland is a known political activist for many years that has been investigated by the FEC.

FEC website

(And before you damn the source ... it's an officially recognized affidavit ... so it must be true.)

The really great thing is, with all these affidavits on court records, it's going to be childs-play for Dominion to roast their lying asses in civil courts for millions if not billions in damages.

Including the Chosen One ... .

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I'm not following. What are you asking me?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You

The source of the claim Russell Ramsland is a known political activist for many years that has been investigated by the FEC.

Like the people counting ballots and running voting machines?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: mzinga

I'm not following. What are you asking me?

Folks are seeing actual examples of how the election processs actually mechnically works in this country ... and of course, since they've never tracked any of this before, they're certain that's proof positive of cheating.

Kinda like Mandela Effect Lite™

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Correct, sorry to drop a Dumb and Dumber reference in the middle of the thread.. But makes me giggle when I see some of these comments.

link   

I honestly cannot keep track of what they are outraged about anymore. It's like they need to invent a new conspiracy or talking point every day once the old ones get shut down by reality.

edit on 14-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

link   

You

The really great thing is, with all these affidavits on court records, it's going to be childs-play for Dominion to roast their lying asses in civil courts for millions if not billions in damages.

Wouldn’t there have to be an actual audit and verification by third party to show they are “lying”. So Dominion has no proof they are lying. And the issue will never go to court the way you are claiming.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Both sides would have discovery I should think.

Yes, the Plantiff (in my scenario, Dominion) will have to prove that there are no massive frauds/vote-switches/etc. which they've already done to the satisfaction of multiple States, Governors and Judges.

We'll see. Your prognostications of late have been less than accurate.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Correct, sorry to drop a Dumb and Dumber reference in the middle of the thread.. But makes me giggle when I see some of these comments.

Giggle or cry.

It goes back and forth for me.

I think it's great that the "audit" has been released. Except, it's not actually an audit, but an affidavit pretending to be an "audit."

The second link in the OP has already been 404'd.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Both sides would have discovery I should think.

Yes, the Plantiff (in my scenario, Dominion) will have to prove that there are no massive frauds/vote-switches/etc. which they've already done to the satisfaction of multiple States, Governors and Judges.

We'll see. Your prognostications of late have been less than accurate.

And how many hearing has Dominion been present for?

Again. You have no proof the persons providing affidavits are lying.

Might help if you cited an actual affidavit where you think the person is “lying”. Or you just grandstanding as usual.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Is it true dominion has been invited to public hearings and skipped. And there are those on the left that in the past have claimed such behavior is obstruction and / or admission of guilt?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join