It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - MI judge orders the release of the audit from Antrim county

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What independent audit actually checked that ballots were legal.

What independent system verified the voting machines created an accurate tally?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As of late, in every election/election fraud related thread you sound like Brian Stelter.

Really pick whichever msm journalist you wish and that is what I imagine when I read your commentary.

I suppose that’s the problem, instead of reading his post you just start imagining things.

How anyone can think AM is fighting for the left/establishment, I’ll never know, but it’s a clear sign to me that reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Help me understand your reading comprehension.

If one argues the points of the left/establishment, how is that not fighting for them?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You asking me questions again? I think we're up to 10 or so times I told you that I have no intention of answering any of your questions ever about anything. I'm not interested in having my inbox blown up with 10 replies for each post I make from a stream of consciousness strawman dialogue.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I suppose that’s the problem, instead of reading his post you just start imagining things.

How anyone can think AM is fighting for the left/establishment, I’ll never know, but it’s a clear sign to me that reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit on ATS.

People who think I'm a leftist are so far gone politically it's not worth trying to convince them otherwise.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Drucifer

Help me understand your reading comprehension.

If one argues the points of the left/establishment, how is that not fighting for them?

One can point out the failures of one party/court proceedings without supporting the party they’re failing against.

I can’t speak for AM, but as for myself, as a libertarian, I’m sitting back and watching this sh*tshow while having a few chuckles. Nothing would have pleased me more than to see a bunch of politicians go down for election fraud and I eagerly read all the “evidence” and watched how all the cases played out. As time went on, it got sillier and sillier. “Here’s a truck, FRAUD!!!!!”, “There’s a person behind a computer looking unhappy then happy, FRAUD!!”. I understand that if you believe there was fraud, you’re going to be excited about catching it, but it’s become like deer fever, where people are seeing everything and anything and believing it’s fraud. It becomes laughable after a while (like, the first week).

I know I’m anticipating poking all kinds of fun at the Biden/Harris administration, but they aren’t in office yet, so I’m spending my time laughing at the people who ARE in office.

Christ, I haven’t seen AM mention Biden’s name without some snarky comment about him sniffing or sleeping or whatever, he’s giving the left just as much sh*t as he is the right, but because Trump supporters are so unhinged right now, all they’re willing to see is when the snarky comments are directed towards them or Trump. He’s been giving equal sh*t to both parties, while discussing the court proceedings.

And to date, I can’t think of one time that he’s been wrong about how a court proceeding would play out. Not a single time. Just like that johnnylawdude (can’t remember his name, haven’t seen him in a few days). He’d come in and say “That’s not going to work like that.”, then have 10 pissed off ATS’ers tell him he was stupid, wasn’t really a lawyer, didn’t know what he was talking about....only for it to play out EXACTLY as he said it would. And after a month of that people still said the same sh*t to him.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe because they already were successful in clearing all the evidence of fraud in the system. Regarding why the Sec of Staye didn’t object to releasing the audit info.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I can’t speak for AM, but as for myself, as a libertarian, I’m sitting back and watching this sh*tshow while having a few chuckles.

You can speak for me, I'm doing the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Maybe because they already were successful in clearing all the evidence of fraud in the system. Regarding why the Sec of Staye didn’t object to releasing the audit info.

Apparently not in Antrim county.

Added a link to the report in OP. If the link does not work and link to a twitter page that has the link.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ah, so basically keyboard warrioring. Too much internet big talk and not enough real life action going on these days.

Did you miss the part about him/her witnessing the recount in person? That’s a bit more than “keyboard warrior-ing.” What do you suggest they do?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

How can someone 'personally watch the Wisconsin recount' in person? It's so prima facia absurd. They go to all 72 counties for the counts?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Seriously, Augustus, have you any suggestions how to proceed?

People are still caught up in the Republican/Democrat paradigm. When they realize that people like McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy are basically all the same then they might be ready for some hopey changey stuff.

The Republican Party does not care for you. The Democrat Party does not care for you. Donald Trump does not care for you. Joe Biden does not care for you. They all care for their special interests and those interests are not in your best interests.

This is all correct.

But you aren’t offering any suggestions for action. You complained about “keyboard warrior-ing,” yet you’ve been asked three times in this thread what your suggestions are for action. And you haven’t suggested any action. Pony up or stop being a whiny keyboard warrior who criticizes everyone but yourself, man.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I've given my solution plenty of times on this board: Stop voting for Republicans AND Democrats.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

You asking me questions again? I think we're up to 10 or so times I told you that I have no intention of answering any of your questions ever about anything. I'm not interested in having my inbox blown up with 10 replies for each post I make from a stream of consciousness strawman dialogue.

So. No independent audit and confirmation of the ballots and counting. So you are pushing the ballot counting controlled by county / municipal political machines solely on the word of democrats, and thus using “ establishment talking points”.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

How can someone 'personally watch the Wisconsin recount' in person? It's so prima facia absurd. They go to all 72 counties for the counts?

Well, I took it to mean that this person volunteered to poll challenge the re-count in his or her county. I’m surprised you didn’t take it that way, since we all know that witnessing the recount in all 72 counties isn’t feasible. What can a person do? They can go to their county’s events. No ones is expecting a person to be all places at all times. Seems you’re just trying to win some kind of wit points or something- what else could explain your ridiculous objection?

Come on, man.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I've given my solution plenty of times on this board: Stop voting for Republicans AND Democrats.

What? Vote libertarian. Please state where libertarians list illegal immigration as a real and enforceable thing. Just a different flavor of open boarder idiots.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ok. So that’s it? Stop voting for them? I agree with you there.

Aug, seems to me like you’re just being argumentative and critical without a good reason. You’re complaining about the people who are complaining, and the one suggestion you have is to not vote for the red or blue team. Someone gives an example of one thing they did, an action they took, and you slam it by using a stupid objection (“they couldn’t witness all of the recounts everywhere!”).

There MUST be other actions to be taken besides “don’t vote.”

I don’t understand why you’re complaining about folks’ complaints. You’re not contributing to the solution any more than they are. I’m not either- I’m not making any contribution to hacking away at this behemoth mess, not on this board anyway. Mea culpa. But that member did do something. Unless you honestly believe he/she is claiming to have gone to all 72 counties in their state.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

For those who want to know how we got here with Antrim, Michigan, two ATS threads on the ongoing saga.

Nov 9th: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dec 5th: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michigan's Attorney General and Secretary of State have been caught red-handed with crappy, remote-controllable software/hardware running the state's election!

There's a reason Texas turned Dominion Voting Systems offers down...THREE times over the past 7 years.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Are you not a keyboard warrior yourself?

Am I? When have I said I plan on standing up from standing by to shoot some mofos?

With the amount of time you spend on the other side of the battlefield, this comment of yours has no merit.

'The other side'? I'm not on any side. People think being ambivalent about other people's lives is easy, you should try it, you'll find out it requires principles to not want to inflict unwanted and useless morals on them.

Your ridicule often hits like bullets, therefore you are a keyboard warrior.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Well, I took it to mean that this person volunteered to poll challenge the re-count in his or her county. I’m surprised you didn’t take it that way....

Then they should learn to post in clear terms, not vagueness and ambiguity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join