It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's court losses near 50. Can we all agree that it's over and Biden is our President?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As a fairly impartial foreigner watching this, I think there probably was fraud. There's just too many weird things that happened in this election:

Observers made to stand 30m away.
Observers being kicked out from doing the job
Dead people voting
People voting in the wrong state
People voting from fake addresses
"Election security" Wearing BLM facemasks
Huge stacks of votes being delivered at 3am
Dems losing in the house and senate and then winning the presidency in a landslide.
Postal workers being ordered to backdate ballots received late.
Massive and obvious media bias for one candidate

All of that is well documented. I'm leaving out the Dominion voting machines allegations because it's hard to know if it's true or not.

That said, I agree with the thread title completely. It's over. Biden will be US pres. There's no way at this stage a court will overturn it. It's a lot like 9/11, It doesn't matter what evidence is revealed, it's too shameful to admit that a conspiracy occurred. They will just keep pushing the official narrative in the media. The truth will be left on sites like ATS, alongside stories of alien abduction, telepathic toddlers, and chemtrails turning the frogs gay.

edit on 8-12-2020 by numberjuggler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I never thought Obama didn't win. I accepted it and waited for him to fail and fail he did. That is why we got Trump. I am a Trump supporter.

With Biden, we have witnessed a modern coup. He is not an elected leader of the United States. The election was stolen and the sheep are falling for it.

Those that need the most, the ones that voted for him will suffer the most. Look what Obama did. People were driven further into poverty by Obama, faster than any modern President. He all but destroyed healthcare for the 30% percent that didn't have it and of that 30%, probably 90% were able bodied leaches.

You are going to get 4 more years of Obama. No way Trump lost this election and no way the left ever participates in a free and open election ever again. They have a winning formula until the day they don't.

Next up and shortly after Biden is sworn in, stories will start leaking about Biden, China and corruption. Biden will resign in disgrace and the coup will be complete. You better save what you can because this is just the beginning.

Then again, maybe communism will work in America like it has worked everywhere else..
edit on 8-12-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Double Post..
edit on 8-12-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Replies have just been received and entered on the Supreme Court docket in Kelly's case against the State of Pennsylvania.

Pardon my "Daaayuum" ... from the case:

Petitioners ask this Court to undertake one of the most dramatic, disruptive invocations of judicial power in the history of the Republic. No court has ever issued an order nullifying a governor’s certification of presidential election results. And for
good reason: “Once the door is opened to judicial invalidation of presidential election results, it will be awfully hard to close that door again. . . . The loss of public trust in our constitutional order resulting from the exercise of this kind of judicial power would be incalculable.”

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah, Kelly is about to get kicked in the nuggets.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looking like it might be egg on face eh Johnny?

GOOO TEXAS!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
Looking like it might be egg on face eh Johnny?

GOOO TEXAS!!!!!!

Is this sarcasm?

TX case will not go anywhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
I never thought Obama didn't win.

He won the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

That is why we got Trump. I am a Trump supporter.

He lost the popular vote by a good margin and only won in the electoral college.

In other words, most of the registered voters who voted didn't want him.

With Biden, we have witnessed a modern coup.

Trump's popularity never got above 50% and most of the time was below 45%. He just lost the popular vote AND the electoral vote. That's not a coup.

That's what our system looks like... if you win the popular vote AND the electoral vote, you get to be president.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16
We shall see, shall we not?

"She moves in mysterious ways....."

edit on 9-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

(post by johnnylaw16 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Another loss for Sydney Powell. Her Arizona case was just dismissed.

assets.documentcloud.org...

Not only have Plaintiffs failed to provide the Court with factual support for their extraordinary claims, but they have wholly failed to establish that they have standing for the Court to consider them. Allegations that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Looks like it's down to the Republicans, the states and Barr...Maybe Bill and some others can get the ball rolling.
Rock it and Roll it Gentlemen...

*watches egg spinning in air*

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
*whispers*.........Hail Mary, Mother of God

....It's all-right...........
edit on 10-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And Sidney Powell's fourth "kraken" lawsuit in Wisconsin was dismissed last night.

assets.documentcloud.org...

Even if this federal court had the authority to order the governor of the state of Wisconsin to certify the results of a national presidential election for any candidate—and the plaintiff has presented no case, statute or constitutional provision providing the court with that authority—doing so would further invalidate and nullify [Feehan]’s vote.

The plaintiff wants Donald J. Trump to be certified as the winner of the Wisconsin election as a result of the plaintiff’s vote. But what he asks is for Donald J. Trump to be certified the winner as a result of judicial fiat.

Granting the relief the plaintiff requests would take the court far outside those limits, and outside the limits of its oath to uphold and defendant the Constitution.

Four federal lawsuits from Powell, four. Not a great record.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
....."Pray for us".....

...'''now and in the hour of our need"...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Amen...

Amen...

Amen...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

I thought she said they expected to lose in the district courts but they just needed the cases to move beyond the districts to more 'impartial' courts. (Her words, IIRC....not mine.)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So uh...more scotus hullabaloo....

Hmm
Thought this was "over" lawyerboy?

Its on the magic picture box
You said it was over

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

..............Maybe he was adjudicated???

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join