It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Folks, This is how this next month is going down Get ready!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Darling, you are so mixed up. A cop doesn't have to present you with the proof of your speeding guilt before he pulls you over.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
But but but, trump is a fascist? Why didn't he do what fascists do and control everything? I am all confused now. CNN save me!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Appeal to reason guys! Trump has gone to far!

Yeah so has the left! they burned down cities, harassed and doxed anyone right wing for 4 years, created a hoax investigation on a sitting president, used hearsay to try and impeach him, deplatformed right wing influencers and everyday people to censor them, then rigged an election. Clearly giving them what they want will be better right?

Lowering to their level of brute force isn't the solution, it only gives them an opening to scream fascist and dictator, as we can already see from this thread. If Trump tries to use brute force to stay in the White House the left will perceive it as an outright assault on democracy and will make the previous riots look like childs play. And I think they would have some right to feel the election was stolen from them should the legal system decide there was no fraud. I don't think that resulting chaos would be worth it just to prevent Biden being President. Trump can always run again in 4 years and he will most certainly win after people realize how useless Biden is. It's guaranteed to happen so long as the election isn't completely rigged and many people will be demanding better security protocols over the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Darling, you are so mixed up. A cop doesn't have to present you with the proof of your speeding guilt before he pulls you over.

Yea, but I don't pay right there either.

Edit to add: and let's say it's more serious and you get arrested, the magistrate decides it there's enough evidence to keep you.

You have to lay out enough evidence to keep the process going.
edit on 1-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh gawd....we're at this stage huh?

I'll bet you that you have Michael Bay doing the sound effects in your movie....amiright?

Anyway...I'd love to play but I'm a bit busy.

I'll leave you with some visual stimulation to help you with your fantasy...

Have fun now..

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You are lucky because there are many that do pay on the spot. With their lives.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I support Trump but if he did nothing to properly ensure the election was secure he has no one else to blame.

You don't understand how little control the federal government actually has over the individual state election processes. To put it bluntly, zero. The states control their elections and there was nothing Trump could do to stop the illegality he saw happening before everyone's eyes.

Seems like a more secure voting system should be a bipartisan issue, people in government should want a system they have full control over instead of private corporations. Even if the machines and software is provided by private companies there should be standardized security measures to prevent the wide range of vulnerabilities we have seen exploited. It's just absurd to me how a computer system as important as the banking system could have so little care or thought put into security. The only conclusion one can draw is that it's intentionally designed that way.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Right but this is all after you have been arrested. Right?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Who is Michael Bay?

It's not a fantasy. It's a movie story line.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Sure, and you'll see a magistrate immediately after being arrested and a judge shortly after.

The cop just can't arrest you, present little to no evidence, and expect the whole thing to be seen all the way through.

The magistrate or judge will release you and or drop the charges if there isn't sufficient evidence.

So using this analogy to say you can make any accusations and get the full process doesn't hold water. And it will also lose all leverage when the left does something similar, which I promise they will eventually. They already did in 16'. That's one of the reasons I'm not as empathic... It's the same thing now.
edit on 1-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Appeal to reason guys! Trump has gone to far!

Yeah so has the left! they burned down cities, harassed and doxed anyone right wing for 4 years, created a hoax investigation on a sitting president, used hearsay to try and impeach him, deplatformed right wing influencers and everyday people to censor them, then rigged an election. Clearly giving them what they want will be better right?

Lowering to their level of brute force isn't the solution, it only gives them an opening to scream fascist and dictator, as we can already see from this thread. If Trump tries to use brute force to stay in the White House the left will perceive it as an outright assault on democracy and will make the previous riots look like childs play. And I think they would have some right to feel the election was stolen from them should the legal system decide there was no fraud. I don't think that resulting chaos would be worth it just to prevent Biden being President. Trump can always run again in 4 years and he will most certainly win after people realize how useless Biden is. It's guaranteed to happen so long as the election isn't completely rigged and many people will be demanding better security protocols over the next 4 years.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

It’s just a little fraud, it’s just a little censorship, hey it’s just a little gun law etc. also I’m aware that this quote can be viewed as hypocritical in light of my stance on the subject! However, the point is simple there needs to be a line not crossed and the left has been crossing it repeatedly! If you want to allow them to keep pushing the line further eventually you won’t have the ability to fight back.

When I think of antifa this quote always comes to mind!

Anecdote: In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, he replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Seems like a more secure voting system should be a bipartisan issue, people in government should want a system they have full control over instead of private corporations.
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Sweetheart, crooks and thieves don't play by our civilized rules. Power is their driving force. Not God or even mortal humanity.
Shush with the seems like fairyland mentality.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Veryolduser

a reply to: network dude

The difference being these people are actually advocating a military take over, just like every communist that has ever sized power has done. Luckily this has no chance of happening.

Tell me what's "rational" about this idea?

What’s the difference between that and rigging an election?

Not much. But you need to prove it was rigged in court. Not on the internet. So far, they have not been able to do that.

I will wait! Also wasn’t the left saying they are making lists of trump supporters and wanting to cancel culture them.

The left says all types of crazy crap. Interesting that the right now sounds exactly like the left did after Hillary lost, no?

Why should they need proof to view voting machine data?

Durr you need proof of wrong doing! Why? we simply want to check and see if things are correct because issues have come up like 6000 vote transfer from Trump to Biden.

That’s an issue that shouldn’t happen! Regardless of who it happened for!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You absolutely refuse to see your inability to accept reality. Let me put this in all caps. EVERYTHING YOU ARE BASING YOUR ARGUMENT UPON IS THE STANDARD LEGAL PROCEDURE AFTER THE FACT YOU WERE ALREADY ARRESTED.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What? I never said you need proof to view the machine data. I hope they do look at the machines. I was replying to you about "rigging an election". What I was replying to said nothing about looking at machine data.

In case you forgot...here's what you said.

originally posted by: Veryolduser

a reply to: network dude

The difference being these people are actually advocating a military take over, just like every communist that has ever sized power has done. Luckily this has no chance of happening.

Tell me what's "rational" about this idea?

What’s the difference between that and rigging an election?

edit on 1-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I believe wholeheartedly in this principle, that's why I'm a libertarian. However my main point here is that it comes down to the law, if the courts fail to agree that substantial fraud occurred then how can we be 100% certain that fraud actually occurred? You can't overthrow the result based on a maybe, it has to happen through a legitimate process which makes a civil war less likely to occur. I value liberty but I don't take war and death lightly. I'm certainly not an expert on the legal system but from what I understand it will probably go to the supreme court and Trump has a good chance of winning there. Recall the Cardinal Pell case in Australia, he was found guilty by the lower courts and locked up, everyone believed he was guilty for months. Then it went to the Supreme Court and they reversed the decision. This isn't over yet regardless of what the MSM says, everyone should know by now they live in their own little fantasy world.
edit on 1/12/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You absolutely refuse to see your inability to accept reality. Let me put this in all caps. EVERYTHING YOU ARE BASING YOUR ARGUMENT UPON IS THE STANDARD LEGAL PROCEDURE AFTER THE FACT YOU WERE ALREADY ARRESTED.

Fully aware of my position and stand by it.

Additionally, I think one of us is trying to conform it to our reality... But I don't think it's me this time. I may be wrong and will admit if I am.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No you won't.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think we as a Country need to do everything we can to prove the election is legitimate. Unfortunately, I do not think that is possible. Cheating on the democrat side is obvious. Too bad they stopped counting in the middle of the night, that jus made it more obvious as numbers changed way out of proportion.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This is when Trump mobilizes the US Army to action.

It's an interesting bit of Netflix fantasy, but I doubt the military would support Trump in this way. The miltary brass would not support a coup, however couched. The troops would not support it either.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join