It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Folks, This is how this next month is going down Get ready!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Funny, after a while, how both "sides" look so similar, ain't it?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea funny in a very, very sad kind of way.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I hear you.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
a reply to: network dude

What would consider proof? I have seen enough.

I haven't. You might convince me if you have credible evidence. Show it....

Alex Jones don't count, sorry....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: CharlesT

Are you seriously cheering for a military take over and for Trump to make himself winner by EO? I don't care who it is leading such a thing, left or right....it'd be wrong.

Burn this mother down 😐

Na, I'm not into leftist, communist tactics.
Naw, just stand around, whine and watch news to figure stuff out.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'll leave the Mao stuff to you experts.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If the balloon goes up ... it'll be high-time the rulez get re-written enough to stymie the elites once and for all.

Let 'em move to China if they don't like it.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I haven't. You might convince me if you have credible evidence. Show it....

Alex Jones don't count, sorry....

What would u consider proof? You didn’t answer

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Ballots have block chain watermarks.
Venezuela is involved with rigged election.
CIA and the US army had a firefight in Germany.
Trump will use the military to take the country.

If someone is testing what they can get people to believe, I'm sure they just keep trying to find where the line is. There isn't one, and that should be worrisome.
edit on 1-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: I can't spell today

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If the balloon goes up ... it'll be high-time the rulez get re-written enough to stymie the elites once and for all.

Let 'em move to China if they don't like it.

Who is going to rewrite the RULEZ...."Q" Joe diGenova, Rudy G. Ivanka....

fyi, it's the elites that write the rulez....why? because they have all the money.
edit on 1-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sorry double post and formatted incorrectly
edit on 1-12-2020 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

All I see is people who used to champion the constitution & law and order becoming the biggest government boot lickers I've ever seen just because their preferred person is at the helm. The irony in your above statement is staggering

Bootlickers! While I agree with your understanding of the topic your word choice would denote your obvious left leaning bias. That’s ok because I have a right wing bias. however, the only people I have witnessed licking boots are the white liberals who find themselves In front of black Israelites. Also White liberals who cry when a 17 year old kid defends himself and expect the police and government they want to defund to arrest the kid. The liberal politicians who bend the knee to BLM like we are in some kind of retarded version of lion king. And the liberals who demand lockdown measures and their Enabler’s who attack anyone who doesn’t wear a mask.

No,No,No Fauxmulder it’s your people who are boot lickers! Right now the left is cheering at every failed attempt to legitimize a presidential election where half the country doesn’t believe it was conducted correctly ie fraud. It’s extremely stupid even from a bias left or right standpoint!

These same right leaning people watched the Russia hoax, the impeachment trail and the media lies for 4 years. However I agree with you that situation would be extremely dangerous but the precedent for reaching or need to reach that far was caused by the left!

An audit of the election in contested states needs to happen! It needs to happen on the voting machines and the ballots and the Registered voting roles etc.

You really have zero understanding of just how dangerous this situation is. Yes it will tie up the courts, and yes it will take forever however it took forever the the mueller investigation so it would only be fair.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I certainly am.

This is collusion between the democratic party and China to bring down Trump and our Democratic "REPUBLIC".

Trump attempting to maintain his presidency by force would end in a situation far worse than allowing Biden to be president for 4 years. If Trump isn't able to get enough votes thrown out or is unable to convince courts that a substantial amount of fraud occurred then he deserves to lose. It was so obvious and easy to detect and Trump himself warned about the mail-in ballots for a long time before the election. Why were the mail-in ballots so insecure and why were votes being tallied on foreign servers owned by private corporations running proprietary code? I support Trump but if he did nothing to properly ensure the election was secure he has no one else to blame.

I still have some confidence that Trump will come out on top when it's all over and the left will have to accept it because he will do it the right way. The vote dumps clearly show massive fraud happened and in the last few days I've seen a lot of evidence flowing out all over the internet which gives me more hope that Trump will get enough legal wins to reverse the election result. How you want the movie to end depends on your view of the world. For me it would end with another classic Trump win just when all seems lost. When it looks like the "bad guys" are right about to win, then something epic happens which reveals the truth and saves us from a dark future.

Unfortunately reality isn't a movie... however the last 4 years have proven anything can happen.
edit on 1/12/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

All I see is people who used to champion the constitution & law and order becoming the biggest government boot lickers I've ever seen just because their preferred person is at the helm. The irony in your above statement is staggering

your word choice would denote your obvious left leaning bias.

Go ahead and check my post history. I'm not left wing in the least. Even voted for Trump. Therefore your whole post is not only wrong, it's kinda sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify your reality.

You're advocating military takeover before proof has been presented.

ANTIFA used allegations to justify the actions.

Now some of the right is advocating martial law.

As I said earlier, whoever is playing psyops for people's mind clearly has much of the country under their thumb.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I'll leave the Mao stuff to you experts.
Sure, because everbody knows I'm a commie, go figure.

"Go ahead and check my post history. I'm not left wing in the least. Even voted for Trump. Therefore your whole post is not only wrong, it's kinda sad."

Yes, it is sad.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Whatever you say. I'll see you at the revolution, comrade.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

something that couldn't be ignored. Something that even the MSM would be forced to report on. If you don't have that, all the sworn affidavits in the world won't change a thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: CharlesT

I certainly am.

This is collusion between the democratic party and China to bring down Trump and our Democratic "REPUBLIC".

Trump attempting to maintain his presidency by force would end in a situation far worse than allowing Biden to be president for 4 years. If Trump isn't able to get enough votes thrown out or is unable to convince courts that a substantial amount of fraud occurred then he deserves to lose. It was so obvious and easy to detect and Trump himself warned about the mail-in ballots for a long time before the election. Why were the mail-in ballots so insecure and why were votes being tallied on foreign servers owned by private corporations running proprietary code? I support Trump but if he did nothing to properly ensure the election was secure he has no one else to blame.

I still have some confidence that Trump will come out on top when it's all over and the left will have to accept it because he will do it the right way. The vote dumps clearly show massive fraud happened and in the last few days I've seen a lot of evidence flowing out all over the internet which gives me more hope that Trump will get enough wins to reverse the election result. How you want the movie to end depends on your view of the world. For me it would end with another classic Trump win just when all seems lost. When it looks like the "bad guys" are right about to win, then something epic happens which reveals the truth and saves us from a dark future.

Unfortunately reality isn't a movie... however the last 4 years have proven anything can happen.

The states are the ones who get to pick the machines and the counters and officials. Trump cannot ipto facto change their election laws and demand them to use different machines.

Also the courts acting they way they are at the state level is really concerning just throwing out the cases out because A: they don’t want to be associated or get known because of the case or B: Biden won and they got what they wanted. The fact that election officials got death threats and doxed over not certifying results is extremely dangerous. Why doxx someone and threaten them if you truely believe Biden won the election!

Trump couldn’t stop it from happening, he could probably only monitor it’s actions and take it to court. But the judges are acting like it’s hot potato and don’t want to endanger their families.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Whatever you say. I'll see you at the revolution, comrade.

don't you see it? You just did what the other guy just did to you.
We need to stop putting everyone in their box. I do it too. It needs to stop.

If real proof was to exist, then you would see who the boot lickers are and who the patriots are. As it stands, the one's who annoy me the most for their smug ass attitudes are proving to me more correct. I see that as a problem.

We need to all agree on what proof it, and if it exists. Rationally. Remove the emotion for the argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join