It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate No One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The light is within us all. Choose carefully.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lumenari

Strange world Lumenari.

Ile have a word with the voices in my mind, sort the bastards right out. LoL

The thing is that sometimes people are more similar than apart.

We are all the same deep down, which is what the OP was trying to say.

Except for Kevin maybe.

I hate Kevin.

It is just a personal pet peeve of mine... I read about 750 WPM but it has to have a structure.

No paragraphs is my kryptonite.

It literally hurts my head to read it because I have to read it S L O W ..

Imagine watching a music video at 33% of its speed. Or a lecture.

~shudder~

So I was too harsh on the OP but I see that paragraphs are forming there now.

Maybe my off-topic post was not in vain.

edit on 12-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Harboring hate is harmful to the soul.
I try not to. If I garner any, I try to expell it immediately.
Life is much too short to waste precious energy on such negativity.
I try to avoid things/people/places I might hate.
And if left with no choice, there's indifference and, reluctantly...eradication.
But only if just.
I'd rather die with honor than live a scoundrel.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I try my best to focus on hating actions, systems, ideas etc. rather than hating people.

I’m not perfect at it but I try.

I try and look at things from other’s points of view and for the most part I respect those people and their right to their wackadoodle outlook.

I find myself more frustrated than hateful these days. Especially with those people who can’t find the decency inside them to respect my point of view.

I don’t expect others to agree with me but I do expect them to let me believe what I want to believe.

They may hate me but their hate will be their downfall.
Just because I don’t hate them doesn’t mean that they won’t get a boatload of pushback.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When emotions run high, people can do some crazy things they shouldn't do.

Anakin Skywalker let the emotions run free, and it turn him to the dark side, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side.

Acting/reacting emotionally can easely slip to wrong side...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

When life gets out of kilter.

People are apt to have a bad day.

Kind of a Ying/Yang scenario.

Anyhoo may the force be with you i suppose.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I know this is going to sound divisive, but if you are being attacked by a rabid dog, should you just roll over and let it tear out your throat or should you put it down? What if an angry mob is trying to kill your family? Should you stand aside and let them be murdered or should you defend them? The last thing I ever want to have to do is kill another human being, but what if I'm forced into a life or death situation and have no other choice?

In my experience everyone who isn't on the radical left has had to "turn the other cheek" and endure a relentless ideological, spiritual and physical assault for these last 5 years. I can't see that it is ever going to stop (especially if Trump ends up winning a second term) and sooner or later people are going to be pushed too far and will have no choice but to retaliate.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

You can't hate someone if you haven't loved them first. Someone told me that about 23 years ago, it always stuck with me. I don't hate anyone, I have a strong dislike for 1 of my ex's, 1 of my ex friends needs serious psychological help and I will never give her the time of day. But beyond that, I am friends with the majority of my (many) ex's, i have only ever had 1 friend fall out with me and I get on with just about everyone.

You speak much sense my friend

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Well, this political hate, I view the same as racism.

It stems from the same part of the human condition and falls into the same category. But only one is wrong.

I agree completely, I'd have ended with "But only one is wrong in the eyes of the law and society."

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
I know this is going to sound divisive, but if you are being attacked by a rabid dog, should you just roll over and let it tear out your throat or should you put it down? What if an angry mob is trying to kill your family? Should you stand aside and let them be murdered or should you defend them? The last thing I ever want to have to do is kill another human being, but what if I'm forced into a life or death situation and have no other choice?

You're talking about self defence, not hate.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide

In my experience everyone who isn't on the radical left has had to "turn the other cheek" and endure a relentless ideological, spiritual and physical assault for these last 5 years. I can't see that it is ever going to stop (especially if Trump ends up winning a second term) and sooner or later people are going to be pushed too far and will have no choice but to retaliate.

Trump hasn't won so you're all good there...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll take your olives for my pickles. I reaaaaaaalllly hate pickles

top topics

<< 1   >>

join