It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate No One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This has been a rough year. A tumultuous one. We have endured a pandemic, social unrest, political intrigue, economic turbulence, fires, floods storms, an election some people are questioning. Maybe the worst part of it, is that we seem no closer to a resolution of the lions share of these things. Things haven't gotten much better yet, and for too many of us, there is no light yet shining at the end of the tunnel. On some level, we are all afraid, and there is no shame in it.

No light is coming. I repeat, NO light is coming. Unless we make it. As people. Things will not get better, unless we choose to make them better, and we cannot do that at all while hating other human beings. We have a poison in our midst, it is foul and it is contagious. It is hate. The left hates the right, the right hates the left. Some people hate because of skin color, some because of wealth or lack of it, too many hate because of a simple perception of difference, of the "other" somehow being lesser of evil simply because of being different. Too few of these impulses are questioned by the person feeling it. Too few of us are seeing others a simply other people who laugh, cry, love feel cold or hunger or compassion as we do. This allows empathy to whither. There are those who will take advantage of our fear and emotion for personal gain. We must give them no ground.

I don't claim to have the answer to this place we find ourselves in, but I do have one piece of advice. Make an effort not to hate others. Remember that they are people like you, trying to make their way through this world and this life, and they have souls and have worth in the eyes of God. EVERY single human being on this earth has worth, and a soul and all live under the same sky and come from the same dust and return to the same dust. Hate only creates more hate. Love overcomes hate. Pray for us, our world, and may we all have peace. ALL of us.
edit on 12-11-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Nov 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: All caps title

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Maybe you should email that to the Dem Leadership who are talking about making the list of Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
This has been a rough year. A tumultuous one. We have endured a pandemic, social unrest, political intrigue, economic turbulence, fires, floods storms, an election some people are questioning. Maybe the worst part of it, is that we seem no closer to a resolution of the lions share of these things. Things haven't gotten much better yet, and for too many of us, there is no light yet shining at the end of the tunnel. On some level, we are all afraid, and there is no shame in it. No light is coming. I repeat, NO light is coming. Unless we make it.

As people. Things will not get better, unless we choose to make them better, and we cannot do that at all while hating other human beings. We have a poison in our midst, it is foul and it is contagious. It is hate. The left hates the right, the right hates the left. Some people hate because of skin color, some because of wealth or lack of it, too many hate because of a simple perception of difference, of the "other" somehow being lesser of evil simply because of being different. Too few of these impulses are questioned by the person feeling it. Too few of us are seeing others a simply other people who laugh, cry, love feel cold or hunger or compassion as we do. This allows empathy to whither. There are those who will take advantage of our fear and emotion for personal gain. We must give them no ground.

I don't claim to have the answer to this place we find ourselves in, but I do have one piece of advice. Make an effort not to hate others. Remember that they are people like you, trying to make their way through this world and this life, and they have souls and have worth in the eyes of God. EVERY single human being on this earth has worth, and a soul and all live under the same sky and come from the same dust and return to the same dust. Hate only creates more hate. Love overcomes hate. Pray for us, our world, and may we all have peace. ALL of us.

There you Go Dear ..........)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have to agree with Lumenari, you need a paragraph or three. LoL

Hard on the old skyballs otherwise.

Aside from that fair play, spot on.

Kind of hard to do all the same considering the division and hate in this world seems almost palpable these days.
edit on 12-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Nah.

Ima gonna hate.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nah.

Ima gonna hate.

I Dunno Bill , I Hate Hatin' , It Effects my Digestion in Negative Waves.........)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"They" will just put ecstasy in your tap water.

Could be on to something there.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hate is just an emotion.

Why is society trying to deny emotions?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Because of what it can lead to spings to mind aka holocausts, crusades, mass persecution and genocide.

Emotions need to be tempered by logic, hate can blind us in that dept.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Because of what it can lead to spings to mind aka holocausts, crusades, mass persecution and genocide.

Emotions need to be tempered by logic, hate can blind the latter.

I hate pedophiles.

I hate people trying to infringe upon the freedom of others.

I also hate olives.

Can't ####ing stand olives.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Not ..........)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes, labels are a complicated affair eh?

Take away the warning ones through and watch the world burn.

Hate, just like any other emotion when left unchecked can create imbalance then evil prevails.

I hate pedos myself all the same, and eggs, can't stand the things.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't really hate most people. I just think a lot of people are really #ing dumb. Like, I can't understand how many of them have reached adulthood without horribly maiming, crippling or killing themselves in some idiotic accident level of dumb. Or lazy....and have trouble forming their own opinions, or coherent thoughts or even actions without someone else telling them exactly what those things should be.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, this political hate, I view the same as racism.

It stems from the same part of the human condition and falls into the same category. But only one is wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
They've crippled/maimed others along the way. Life is just a ladder and other humans are just the rungs to be climbed on.

But put a boot on their face and hear them cry foul.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Natural selection springs to mind.

We are still animals after all.

Keeping in mind "they" only want people clever enough to tick a box, the rest can be counterproductive.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

They do call it the Human ""Race"".

Then again now that everyone is special that might not be PC these days.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I have to agree with Lumenari, you need a paragraph or three. LoL

Hard on the old skyballs otherwise.

Aside from that fair play, spot on.

Kind of hard to do all the same considering the division and hate in this world seems almost palpable these days.

For the love of God don't agree with me...

You will get your post taken down for merely pointing out the obvious.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Strange world Lumenari.

Ile have a word with the voices in my mind, sort the bastards right out. LoL

The thing is that sometimes people are more similar than apart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join