It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The fact we dont have any Liberals here actually debunking the numbers is pretty telling.

Or maybe they just dont understand math?
edit on 7-11-2020 by justsaying111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Could you pull some snippets from the article that demonstrate your thread title? Thanks
👍🏻

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Could you pull some snippets from the article that demonstrate your thread title? Thanks
👍🏻

Elections officials in Michigan and Wisconsin could not explain Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s sudden and dramatic vote tally increase that occurred in both states Wednesday morning.

When asked at a Wednesday press conference how this occurred, Michigan Department of State spokesperson Aneta Kiersnowski told reporters “We cannot speculate as to why the results lean one way or another.”

This is particularly concerning considering republicans led in mail-in ballots requested and mail-in and in-person ballots returned leading up to and at the start of election day.

According to NBC News on election day before the polls opened, In Michigan, Republicans led 41% to 39% in Mail-in Ballots requested. Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

In Wisconsin on election day before the polls opened, Republicans led Mail-in Ballots requested 43% to 35%, and Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned 43% to 35%. Almost ALL of the ballots found, while most in the country were sleeping, after they officials stated they would stop counting, were for Joe Biden.

theredelephants.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Give me a break. He lost.

Get over it.

Que that screaming woman picture.

If he lost fairly, then by all means it's time for him to go and we must welcome our new team.

But if there is credible evidence of fraud in our election process shouldnt that be acted on? At least looked into?

Or is it fine as long as you get your way?

I supported Trump. Didn't care much for his tweets, and his crass demeanor but thought policy wise he was a solid president. But if I saw evidence of voter fraud gaining him the election I'd want to know what was up. And I'd want it fixed.

Democrats seem to be totally cool with the "by any means necessary" approach. Good for you. Bad for america.
Spot on!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Give me a break. He lost.

Get over it.

Que that screaming woman picture.

Are you referring to this picture?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If every American was maileda ballot card....what happens to the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of ballots sent to homeless and transient people?.....where do those ballots pile up if the Post Office cannot find a delivery address that is current?

How many MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of ballots never made it to the designated person, but were instead held up in the processes and then handed out by those with custodial power over those ballots(must be a Federal Crime to intentionally mishandle Mail?) to gangsters who were then paid to fill them out and mail them in.

www.bing.com... ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fsp%3D-1%26pq%3Dqanon%2Bnew%26sc%3D8-9%26sk%3D%26cvid%3D22577706831147FD868BFEA950D331FA%26q%3Dqanon%2B%2Bnew%26qft%3D%2Bfilter ui%3Avideoage-lt1440%26FORM%3DVRFLTR

The Mail-In Participants must show up in person to re-assert their Votes....this ends the game.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
The fact we dont have any Liberals here actually debunking the numbers is pretty telling.

See response below.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

👍🏻

According to some analysts, Biden’s Vote Tallies Violate Benford’s Law, as all of the other candidates’ tallies follow Benford’s law across the country, except for Biden’s when he gets in a tight race. Biden pretty clearly fails an accepted test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants.

Analysts ran the data with Allegheny using the Mebane 2nd digit test with Trump vs Biden. The difference was significant. It just doesn’t work. Biden’s is fishy, many significant deviations. In Trump’s there were only 2 deviations but neither are significant at the 5% level. The X-asis is the digit in question, the Y-axis is the % of observations with that digit.

A lawsuit filed by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) alleges that there are at least 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls. The lawsuit claims that Pennsylvania failed to “reasonably maintain” their voter registration records under federal and state law in time for the 2020 presidential election. “As of October 7, 2020, at least 9,212 registrants have been dead for at least five years, at least 1,990 registrants have been dead for at least ten years, and at least 197 registrants have been dead for at least twenty years,” the lawsuit states. “Pennsylvania still left the names of more than 21,000 dead individuals on the voter rolls less than a month before one of the most consequential general elections for federal officeholders in many years,” the lawsuit continues.

source

Theres much more in the article itself!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Gnawledge

Maybe you can point to evidence that contradicts the mathematical proof that this was a fixed election.

Didnt think so!!!

I bet you didnt even read the link in the OP....

No this is just crying.

ignoring facts puts you in a category with anna. your debate knowledge is backed by ignorance.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
numbers have no way of telling untruths, dig deep!

Can't massage numbers/facts to prove a dead person has voted either.

Yet some specific examples were shown in Pennsylvania today.

Here: townhall.com... ctory-n2579670

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whats going on... the link that shows the database of dead voters in the OP article has been scrubbed from the net, and this one you just posted too..... Is the ministry of truth from 1984 really that fast?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Maybe you can point to evidence that contradicts the mathematical proof that this was a fixed election.

Didnt think so!!!

No this is just crying.

ignoring facts puts you in a category with anna. your debate knowledge is backed by ignorance.

Nothing to do with debate skills. He just doesn't wanna hear your nonsense..Its over, your guy lost..move on

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I was originally going to write this off as count regurgitation on a kook rightwing blog or something, but after reading, it's pretty extensive in explanation and data. And rather damning.

The math really is sound. Unless you're afraid of losing the smugness edge, read the damn thing before you jump to conclusions, people. I'm glad I humored the OP, it wasn't the hokey try I thought it'd be.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: justsaying111

See response below.

Hey, bro? Your boat appears to be taking on water.

According to NBC News on election day before the polls opened, In Michigan, Republicans led 41% to 39% in Mail-in Ballots requested. Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

In Wisconsin on election day before the polls opened, Republicans led Mail-in Ballots requested 43% to 35%, and Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned 43% to 35%.

You may want to plug that sieve level series of leaks before you go under entirely -- Dems appear to have listened more closely to Trump than his fanclub themselves.

Edit: Here's the link, lest you forget how to navigate back to the OP. What I quoted is about 4 scrolls down from the top of the page.
theredelephants.com...
edit on 11/7/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Second edit: And just so we're crystal clear on it, in my book, all mail-in votes for ALL candidates after polls closed are suspect. The math presented explains why in very clear, and very easy to understand, terms. Read. That. Full. Article.
edit on 11/7/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Futile response.

You'll get nothing but a pair of fingers in a pair of ears.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Futile response.

You'll get nothing but a pair of fingers in a pair of ears.

Even my pre-teen kids don't suffocate their brain cells this willingly. "Neener, neener, neener, I don't believe you and that's not proof, it's just numbers." Yeah, real mature way to go through life expecting to be taken seriously, isn't it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

A prime example of denying ignorance! Good on you!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yea, get those morons out, those republicans cant count

Damn democrats!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Didnt think so!!!

No this is just crying.

Nothing to do with debate skills. He just doesn't wanna hear your nonsense..Its over, your guy lost..move on

You are homer correct?
edit on 7-11-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That says that nbc new the mail in vote count of both candidates before the polls opened?

1. We trust info coming from nbc now?

2. How did nbc get that vote count? From who?

3. How can we prove that the info that nbc got was accurate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join