It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You know... What an actual adult does.

Thought I’d just reiterate that.

This country has been taken over by pansy asses.

Funny thing is — all the patriots have the guns.

Now there’s a conundrum....
edit on 7-11-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
That's why they always wreck their own neighborhoods lol. Then cry when they gotta take the bus a few towns over when there is no more stores left in their wrecked neighborhoods.

edit on Sat, 07 Nov 2020 18:31:03 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Give me a break. He lost.

Get over it.

Que that screaming woman picture.

There isn't a screaming picture of Republicans because we aren't a bunch of whining pussies.

Just because I can't see you doesn't mean you don't exist.

I will give you my address is you would like it.

You seem pretty based. Post it up dude...I'll send some of my hot wife's girlfriends over.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Get over it.

If he lost fairly, then by all means it's time for him to go and we must welcome our new team.

But if there is credible evidence of fraud in our election process shouldnt that be acted on? At least looked into?

Or is it fine as long as you get your way?

I supported Trump. Didn't care much for his tweets, and his crass demeanor but thought policy wise he was a solid president. But if I saw evidence of voter fraud gaining him the election I'd want to know what was up. And I'd want it fixed.

Democrats seem to be totally cool with the "by any means necessary" approach. Good for you. Bad for america.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Yeah, and all the pricks from SoCal are moving to my state. Half the effing license plates are Cali.

Why else do you think AZ went blue?????

Couldn’t stand what a sh!thole they created, so they brought their BS politics here!

I’m not he only one pissed about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I feel for ya man. That has gotta suck. Cali people are like locusts. Trying to do the same for texas as well for a while now. We dealt with some of that back when I was in NY, they didn't last a year though. Guess they didn't like the way we are early risers, and shot guns all the time or something

edit on Sat, 07 Nov 2020 18:37:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I feel for ya man. That has gotta suck. Cali people are like locusts. Trying to do the same for texas as well for a while now.

Oh yeah, I lived in Austin in 14 and 15. Thank god they didn’t turn your entire state though. I knew they’d never get Texas.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Read until the end to have an informed view.

“... But in 850 pages, de la Madrid’s memoirs give the firmest confirmation to date of one of this country’s biggest open secrets ...

I'm not reading all 850 pages...

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh I am not a texan, I just heard from people I know there how people have been fleeing the utopia they created in cali, and attempting to recreate it there for years haha

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

The link with proof is not 850 pages.

Just takes a little effort.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yup, I'm in AZ now. Moving to Texas in a few months.

link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

I dunno if your serious.... but it aint 850 pages! only 1 page...

that was just an excerpt quoted in the article that shows how this tactic of fraud has been used in dictatorships worldwide!

Give the article a read.... cant hurt!

link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: combatmaster
Read until the end to have an informed view.

“... But in 850 pages, de la Madrid’s memoirs give the firmest confirmation to date of one of this country’s biggest open secrets ...

I'm not reading all 850 pages...

Sorry.

If you take a moment to check it out, you'll find it's not the 850 page memoir that's linked. They just give reference to it in the quote there. The article is a 3 minute read. And it's quite interesting.

link   
For those who would never believe the US could ever had any involment in election fraud, and or, couldn't or wouldn't fix a vote. When you've had all the practical, logistical, and political practice runs, studied how each of these sets played out and a reason... Well, If there weren't any shenanigans I'd be more surprised.

According to the study, the U.S. intervened in 81 foreign elections between 1946 and 2000, while the Soviet Union or Russia intervened in 36.[3] A 2018 study by Levin found that the electoral interventions determined in "many cases" the identity of the winner.[12] The study also found suggestive evidence that the interventions increased the risk of democratic breakdown in the targeted states.[12]a

en.wikipedia.org...
reply to: combatmaster

edit on 7 11 20 by NinjaCougar because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 11 20 by NinjaCougar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Get over it.

There isn't a screaming picture of Republicans because we aren't a bunch of whining pussies.

The past 4 years of ATS tell a much different story than the one you purport.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Get over it.

The past 4 years of ATS tell a much different story than the one you purport.

Really? What I’ve seen the last 4 years is the republicans laughing at the democrats for being whining pussies.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NinjaCougar

However in this case, it is considered treason!

Big difference!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Math cant lie.. It is what it is.

Not saying those numbers are all correct but assuming they are.

MATH DOESNT LIE... Its absolute evidence that would hold up in any court..

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If this pans out, and gets proven in a court of law and Trump gets the election, the left is gonna loose their ever lovin' $%#t!

Bless their hearts.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The fact that the 90+ age group in Pennsylvania quadrupled this election cycle is partiularly interesting considering the recent Covid issues with the elderly.

Maybe they all saw their brothers and sister's dieing from Covid and banded together to kick Trump out? Just seems very unlikely that age group would move that far off baseline from previous years. If I had to guess, this year would be below average not blow out all previous participations.

Like someone said above, the wolves are now watching the hen house, this is a done deal no matter what is found. Hopefully it can be fixed for next time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join