It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Officials say JOE BIDEN is Not Worthy of Receiving Holy Communion.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see all this bashing of the Catholic church for protecting pedo's and that it's no biggie that Biden is not deemed eligible for communion, but none of you naysayers has criticized Biden for his emphasis on it? Talk about hypocrisy! Such broad brushes you folks wield. Yes there are issues with the church, it still doesn't change the fact that Biden was using his "faith" as a campaign tactic. Only now that members of the church say he is not in good standing for communion some of you come out and bash the church, like that was aimed at your beliefs in the first place! But nevermind that Biden in typical political fashion is claiming his faith as plus to voters. If the church is so bad why is Joe claiming belonging in the first place? If it's so bad, why did none of you point out this campaign flub earlier? As an aside, yea Trump would not be eligible either, but Trump is not claiming to be Catholic is he?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I see all this bashing of the Catholic church for protecting pedo's and that it's no biggie that Biden is not deemed eligible for communion, but none of you naysayers has criticized Biden for his emphasis on it?

Both of the clowns running use their alleged religious views for pandering point scoring.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I agree with them, but I do not recognize their usurping of the moral authority.

Let’s not forget their organization protecting pedophiles for years and years, and just moving them around when they got caught. How anyone would see them as a moral authority is unfathomable.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Let’s not forget their organization protecting pedophiles for years and years, and just moving them around when they got caught.

And the guy being quoted in the Original Post is one of the biggest culprits of that type of systemic corruption.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
I figure you have to be of really bad character for the Catholic Church to label you as a scoundrel.

Did the Catholic church do that to the Kennedy family? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is BS, the catholic church cant deny holy communion to anyone that has been baptized

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
LMAO..CATHOLIC CHURCH..HAHAHAHA Yup, the catholic church knows whats right, and just!!..the largest and "protected" group of paedophiles ever to walk the earth. Dunce cap thread!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-10-2020 by vonclod because: too harsh

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ya, well... the excommunicated the drs, nurses, and mother of a preteen incest victim but the but not the pos man who made the girl pregnant with twins.
Think the church has a few screws loose!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I tend to trust literally anyone more than I trust Catholic higher ups. The REAL pedo ring that needs to be stopped.

Taking the spotlight off of the secret agreement with commy china in Oct.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Ya, well... the excommunicated the drs, nurses, and mother of a preteen incest victim but the but not the pos man who made the girl pregnant with twins.
Think the church has a few screws loose!

At least the banning of Biden was legit. He has a "Biden Center" that received $70 million from China over the past 3 years.

twitter.com...

I wonder how much was funneled to Joe Biden, and how much Biden donated to the Catholic Church? Not much I presume.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Holyer then thou Ha . Just proves the Church is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites .
NOt one is richust no not one .

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you, for this. I'm also Catholic. I can use it as a clear example to explain heresy, to my children.

edit on 18-10-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Let’s not forget their organization protecting pedophiles for years and years, and just moving them around when they got caught.

And the guy being quoted in the Original Post is one of the biggest culprits of that type of systemic corruption.

Why doesn't the church give him the boot?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Thank you, for this. I'm also Catholic. I can use it as a clear example to explain heresy, to my children.

If they are wise like you, you never have to worry about them being angry at GOD, like this fellow in the videoclip.

Mad at God...Jesus...the Church?: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Still, it says alot when the church treats the act of saving a nine year olds life as a bigger transgression in gods eyes than the sexual abuse of that child that led to the child's life being endangered to begin with...

When Kennedy was running for president, his catholic beliefs were a big problem for alot of people. People were worried that it would be a avenue for the pope to dictate policy. Times sure have changed!! Now, they gripe if the poliwogs dont form the policies according to their brand of christian beliefs. And, of course, anyone who doesnt agree with their flakey brand must be a godless heathen, a fake christian, misguided at best.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't the church give him the boot?

Ask the Pope, the guy who removed him from his position.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I was Catholic once. I left the church I attended because of the arch bishop's strong political leanings. I did not feel it was right for the arch bishop to push his politcal choices on the congregation, so I left. And this was many years ago.

I was lucky enough to have had a priest that had taught us that our decision to participate in communion was determined by our relationship with God, and it was a personal one. He had said he was not there to judge us, and that he would never refuse communion to anyone that requested it.

His views angered some of the folk, and many left because they believed that some were not fit to take communion because of their life choices. Personally, I think he was right. Since he nor anyone else, knows what is truly in the heart of a person. We all are guilty of making bad decisions or choices along to way. I don't think even a priest has the right to judge.

I think the priests of the Catholic church has enough problems trying to clean its own house, and should not be casting any stones.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
'Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

In other words everyone should shut the F up, especially those who claim they follow Jesus. I can promise you that those supporting Trump will not get you through St. Peter. You have ignored ever point Jesus ever tried to make.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Looks like the Catholic Church is finally taking its first step in cleaning itself up. At least this one Church. You can't let the likes of Biden come to your Church and commune with you.
Biden would never repent. He is only calculating politically. If he could get the Catholic Church to let him receive Holy Communion that would be almost an endorsement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join