It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Officials say JOE BIDEN is Not Worthy of Receiving Holy Communion.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sunday, October 18, 2020

Democratic Presidential nominee Joseph Robinette Biden says he is a lifelong Catholic. Yet he was not allowed to participate in Holy Communion at a Catholic Church.

Story: www.ncronline.org...

Furthermore, Cardinal Raymond Burke says Joe Biden is not a good example of what a Christian Catholic should be.

Joseph Biden “is not a Catholic in good standing and he should not approach to receive Holy Communion,” Burke said in an Aug. 31 interview.

"He has not only been actively supporting procured abortion in our country but has announced publicly in his campaign that he intends to make the practice of procured abortion available to everyone in the widest possible form, and to repeal the restrictions on this practice which have been put in place.”

“Biden should not approach to receive Holy Communion because he gives scandal to everyone.

Because if someone says ‘well, I’m a devout Catholic’ and at the same time is promoting abortion, it gives the impression to others that it’s acceptable for a Catholic to be in favor of abortion and of course it’s absolutely not acceptable.

It never has been, it never will be.”
Source: www.catholicnewsagency.com...

To counter not being in official "good standing", Joe Biden began launching TV ads 2 weeks ago, to let Americans know that he attends church regularly, and that he and Kamala will bring a higher moral standard to America.

Joe Biden is reaching out to People of Faith: www.courthousenews.com...

Sidebar: Information totally contrary to the image Joe Biden is attempting to project, continues to be uncovered by investigators. This information makes his campaign efforts to project integrity, character, and a solid moral core, appear totally out of sync with the reality everyone is learning.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is not even worthy of the fish that I was trying to catch today .

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Biden is not even worthy of the fish that I was trying to catch today .

I wonder if Joe Biden knows the biblical teaching of being a fisher of men?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Aw C'mon man!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Aw C'mon man!

Joe, is that you?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Both Biden and Pelosi would claim conversion to the Flying Spaghetti Monster if it meant winning an election.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: carewemust

Both Biden and Pelosi would claim conversion to the Flying Spaghetti Monster if it meant winning an election.

Let's hope if Pelosi has criminal "skeletons" in her closet, they are revealed very soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I tend to trust literally anyone more than I trust Catholic higher ups. The REAL pedo ring that needs to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
How dare they prevent sleepy joe from eating the flesh and drinking the blood!

The moral high ground here is fantastic to watch.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Trump is a multiple divorce.

I'm not sure that he would fair any better.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's almost like the leaders of the Catholic church don't actually understand what Christ preached.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Strange , you'd think that if Biden was a child molester the Catholic church would be happy to give him Holy Communion.

It is not overstatement to say that Burke stands as representative, perhaps in the extreme, of a certain version of church and one that we believe has failed miserably. He is a member of a culture that by instinct (and not insignificantly by church statutes of that time) opted to protect those who viciously abused the most vulnerable in the community while ignoring the perpetrators' victims.
www.ncronline.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Well, that's it then! The biggest paedophile ring in the world has condemned Biden. How do they feel about Trump pretending to be religous when in fact he is an atheist?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Right? Imagine how ridiculous it is for a Church to condemn a political candidate for not putting into law church dogma in the U.S.

And pedophile supporting churches at that.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Interesting that you agree with one of the head pedo-protectors and a guy removed from his position in the Church for malfeasance.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Why do we care at all what the Catholic Church thinks. Years of corruption and hiding pedophilia. Protecting criminals.

To my knowledge, the catgolic church has committed far more sins than Biden has.

Not only sins, but it's another religion of supression and oppression.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And how many abortions did his mistress' get?

It's all a big joke. Trump, Biden and the Catholic Church all play moralists for political/ influential gain.

I doubt any of them truely care about morals. All about power and tricking the masses to thinking they're saints.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, it appears the talking points have been released.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

They're all playing commie - commie - commieleons,.. Amy Mcgrath who is running against McConnell', commercials all talk about her faith and how she read hand written bible versus when she was away along sending her father prayer clippings so they could read the same the prayers.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sounds about what a religious person would say

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join