It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell -CIA Whistleblower-Obama, Binden, Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you for trying. I sure the hell can't figure it out. I saw this topic appear in different platforms last night and thought for sure someone would post it by morning. Since I didn't see it posted I thought I'd share it. I just can't get the damn videos to embed. If this breaks and there are audios and videos to back this up this will be HUGE.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

This is the video of the shock factor conspiracy news reporter. I'm sure his viewers ate that story up. He's got a Trump action figure on his desk. 🤣

I'm always skeptical of youtube channel material. Their goal is to get views, it makes them money. There's a lot of conspiracy theorists that literally live off of their youtube money and they make more than some of us who work everyday.

The whistleblower looks like a live action D&D roleplayer. This guy has all of the answers, he's going to bring them all down. He knows what happened. Don't ask me how he knows, maybe he used his spellbook to figure it out.
edit on 13-10-2020 by quix0tic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: quix0tic

it sounds way to fantastic to be real. And with what this video showed, it's all "out there" in the hands of the right folks. So rather than bash the messenger, I'll wait and see where this goes.

Bring a fan of ending racism, I try to do my part and not judge others by their appearance. Crazy how all that ties together.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I watched the first 9 minutes and all I heard was a hysterical woman screaming 'bombshell' with NO details and the apparent CIA whistleblower saying nothing other then making wild accusations.

I might watch the rest later if I can stomach it, but no details and no evidence just means this stinks of BS. Show the evidence or STFU.

edit on 13/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I have no doubt you are correct, I was just trying to assist the OP. Have to do some more research on the veracity of this story. This was the first video I found in a youtube search within the past day.

That's said the real world is dirty, crazy, and fooked up beyond belief, especially when it involves the CIA. If they dealt with nothing but suits they would get no where, certainly that's true in the middle east. In fact, some would say the fact that he is eccentric he is more believable than some pencil pusher in a suit.

Hey I agree with you,
I totally get that the CIA by their nature may deal with "eccentric" types.
I just meant that the masses have been so conditioned by the media manipulation juggernaught that most people seeing this guy would think he was unhinged just because of his attire.
Thats not neccessarily correct of course,but its how people have been conditioned sadly.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

True, I did make fun of him, discrediting because of appearance without watching the entire video.

Appearance is a reflection of whats inside though. Maybe the marbles are out of order or one fell out. Regardless, the public, the government, the media, the judiciary, no one would take him seriously and look at his evidence with integrity.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

5 year old video of one of the fathers talking about the seal team 6 coverup

also trump just retweeted regarding op.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Everybody believed vindman and used his bs to impeach a sitting potus.
But this guy is unbelievable....
Mkay
edit on 13/10/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

The supposed CIA Whistleblower is Alan Parrot, Falconer extraordinaire, very strong regional connections, worked for the Shah of Iran way back in 1977, a one man cult of Horus, documentary on him from 2010 were he states Bin Ladin was in Iran.

The American Falcon

edit on 13-10-2020 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
IF there are the photos, docs, and recordings like what was said this will be huge because the attacks on Trump are also linked to this because their fear of the truth coming out. Much different than hearing a third party conversation

If all of this comes to light it will be a massive blow to the government and the Obama legacy. Remember that was our troops lives and our tax money that they allegedly just threw away. Very sick individuals

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: quix0tic

True, I did make fun of him, discrediting because of appearance without watching the entire video.

Appearance is a reflection of whats inside though. Maybe the marbles are out of order or one fell out. Regardless, the public, the government, the media, the judiciary, no one would take him seriously and look at his evidence with integrity.

Other sources are saying he is a converted Shik, thus the garb. happens alot when people are inserted into different cultures.

Definition of Shik
1: a people of Turkmenistan that is regarded as of Arabian origin but has become assimilated to the Turkoman people
2: a member of the Shik people

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Story...
djhjmedia.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Mkay

Everybody didn't believe Vindman - only those with an agenda against the President believed him.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Story...
djhjmedia.com...

There is no information in this article - just more of the same accusations.

edit on 13/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
One of the sources I could find explosive stuff if true

Basically, Seal Team 6 killed a Bin Laden double, Barrack knew so did Biden

One of Snowden's leaks showed that the Pentagon confirmed the kill with a DNA test then sent the data to CIA to make it harder to find, I wonder if that was planted there for Snowden to leak intentionally or if they created the false results as a contingency against someone like Snowden or future declassification/FoIA?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: quix0tic

I think we all do it. I remember on a racial thread, a poster was chastising others for judging others by appearance, then in the next post, bashed a picture of a guy who looked like a redneck and called him ignorant. All based on one picture. Which is the very definition of racism.

We could all do better to remember that I think.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
From what the guy says, it is apparent that there are multiple copies of this evidence dispersed already meaning that he is not in the need of protection. If he was the only source of evidence, then he would be at risk. He may be Naive, those protecting the Clintons would kill him anyway for being a whistleblower. But his conscience would be clear if he let it out to the people I suppose. Can you imagine how knowing what really happened would effect you and if you say anything, you will be targeted by some high officials and their allies.

I am sure that the evidence is probably real, but how the evidence is evaluated by personal beliefs varies a lot. It should be brought to the Supreme court of the country before Trump leaves office in January if Biden wins the election.

Is there anything to what evidence he has? I don't know, but I think this calls for an investigation no matter what, a real investigation that is not controlled by either political party like all the crap brought against Trump was.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The whole Osama Bin Laden, Seal team 6 stuff, got about as much integrity as WCT7 on 8/11. Something happened but looks like a Hollywood script from here.

As for why Obama would give Iran Billions of dollars, hmm... See what happens with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Mkay

Well, in this case, if the guy has many terrabites of information, it should be easy for them to verify the information to see if it is true. I do not use appearance of a person to judge a person's trustworthiness, that would be dumb. He does sound sane.

But, it would be crazy for me to have just watched this and make an opinion of whether it is true, not having actually have seen any evidence to prove it is really true.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If this were to start being reported on MSN I wonder what false flag they will use to deter attention away. It would have to be catastrophic to shift attention away. Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join