It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell -CIA Whistleblower-Obama, Binden, Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Could this be the big finale of 2020? Claims of CIA whistleblower with tapes, documents regarding Seal team 6 being taken out by Obama administration. Get your popcorn. Also, claimed news media has been informed.

Also saw some tweets chattering about this as well.

Here's another clip of the father of one of the seal team members speaking with CIA whistleblower.

youtu.be...

This would be epic if it comes out and heads start rolling... One can only hope.

Ugh. Edit. Could someone help me get the videos up correctly, please?
edit on 13-10-2020 by summer5 because: Need help with videos

edit on 13-10-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5 Links not working

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

If there is no official investigation, doesn’t mean much. See where it leads.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I have tried different ways to add videos. Just not working. Hopefully, help will arrive.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Could you put what the video is about and your opinions on it for us who may not be able to access and/or watch right now?>

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
One of the sources I could find explosive stuff if true

Basically, Seal Team 6 killed a Bin Laden double, Barrack knew so did Biden, 152 Billion dollars was sent to cover-up,

CIA SEAL TEAM 6 COVERUP/ OBAMA KNEW BIDEN TOO

edit on 13-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Take out the spaces..

[ yvid] /onlythepartofyoutubevideoaftertheslash [ /yvid]

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It remains to be seen if this information will surface.
Anyone can make incredible claims, and it would be easy to make that guy disappear before he gets things going.
And he should make sure to make the information public before "handing it over" it could go puff in a second.
Information can be erased by money and agreements.

Again.. make the information public, and take copies, lots of copies, and hide them good.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
Could you put what the video is about and your opinions on it for us who may not be able to access and/or watch right now?>

It's about the cover up of the killing of seal team 6 to cover the fact bin laden was not killed, it was his double. Iran was sent 150 billion in hush money from Obama and Binden admin.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb on this but if this guy knew the other two people the other two people in the video he should have sent the guy his father the the military son's father all the information he had before this film was filmed.
and then he should have showed it in his church to all the members of the church which probably is a pretty large church so I don't think all those people at the church would be clintonized not Clinton Isaac Arkansas so the story has some myth to it.

like all stories there's built upon some truth but the truth can be distorted to where what really is the truth we don't know for sure

I'll go on and let me say it's not going anywhere no the guy approached you that wrong way by saying I'm going to trust the politician and that politician would be president Trump and president Trump is not going to risk his family over something that Clinton is involved in.
Remember Trump said he's going to send Clinton to jail he never did those people are untouchable sadly this guy put himself in Jeopardy and the soldiers father also.

His best medicine is to send what he has to not send it's got to be delivered and you can bet for sure that the CIA and the FBI is going to be dogging that old man I don't want to sell a man but you know I'm referring to his house and everywhere he goes from now on he should have never went public with this video should have just went to the man gave me the information the man should have went to church put it on a big screen video tape it put it on YouTube right then and there and put but what he had on PDF forms on box.com and let it all ride.

That's what it should have been done.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
While I have a degree of skepticism about the guys claims. It does seem awful close to the election to sway a cpl voters over to the Trump team.

However, I have never believed the official story about Osama's burial at sea and the deaths of the entire seal team six and the pallets of cold hard cash sent to Iran.

In fact, this guys version of the story is as believable as the official story.

Doubt we ever see the truth tho the cost of disclosure would damage America's image throughout the world. Its why Killary hasn't been brought to justice after admitting to breaking the law on tv.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I've heard a few different theories out there from the public domain ranging from Osama was killed pretty early on in the Afghan war during air strikes in the mountains, to a story that the DEVGRU raid was legit and did kill Osama, but then the team guys did mag-dumps into his corpse after confirmation and a photo would show desecration of the body / incite terrorists. The mainstream narrative now is O'Neil's story (as shown in the hollywood films about the action), so who knows.

Also, I was under the impression that the team guys that went down in Extortion17 were from a different squadron than the one tasked with the Bin Laden raid?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Basically, Seal Team 6 killed a Bin Laden double, Barrack knew so did Biden, 152 Billion dollars was sent to cover-up,

Well that guy sounds credible,and it will be interesting if he does manage to get these "terrabytes of data" to president trump.
But heres the thing..
No offense,but look at the dude.
Hear me out-Now it doesn't bother me what people choose to wear,but knowing that powerful forces have spent many decades and many billions in order to control the thoughts of the US population,If this guy gets his info out there-how do you think he will be portrayed by the mind controlers/media?

Heres a clue-
They will say hes a crazy wizard,
or a muslim/sikh convert,
or hes culturely appropriating,
or hes just loco.

So his message,true or not will be lost under the flood of media mind manipulation he will recieve if his message ever gets into the MSM.
Even if he brought a live OBL on stage with him,people would just say "OOOH Look at the crazy beardy weirdy wizard!-and hes got an OBL lookalike!"
His message would be laughed out of existence.
If he really wants to get the truth out,trim that beard and buy a suit.

People are conditioned to think that "different" means "crazy."

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I am not only skeptical but I'm very skeptical because of the timing. Timing is everything and whenever something political comes out close to an important date the red flags start waving for me. If the person had the information prior to the release as they do in some cases several years, their mistake is waiting until it's politically expedient to attempt to harm their opponent.

Far too often we see attempts at "bringing down" an opponent by releasing information close to an election and it usually backfires. You would think that once a "blockbuster" has been properly vetted and sourced that you would hit your opponent hard all at once and take them out. The mosquito bite method is rarely successful, most politicians even survive the "1,000 cuts" method these days. It takes a nuke to do it right and so far we haven't seen any of those.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

It's about the cover up of the killing of seal team 6 to cover the fact bin laden was not killed, it was his double. Iran was sent 150 billion in hush money from Obama and Binden admin.

Thanks. I remember the few billion in cash on a pallet, but I would think $150 billion would be a lot harder to hide.
Wouldn't it make more sense for the real Bin Laden to wait a few months and say hey...I'm not dead? Talk about the embarrassment the US would have on the world stage.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Could this be the big finale of 2020? Claims of CIA whistleblower with tapes, documents regarding Seal team 6 being taken out by Obama administration. Get your popcorn. Also, claimed news media has been informed.

Also saw some tweets chattering about this as well.

Here's another clip of the father of one of the seal team members speaking with CIA whistleblower.

youtu.be...

This would be epic if it comes out and heads start rolling... One can only hope.

Ugh. Edit. Could someone help me get the videos up correctly, please?

I watched a video on this last night. If true, Hillary, Obama and Biden are going to be put to death.

And I'm ok with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Agreed! Here is another video recently released in the past couple hours saying that MSM has the information to review. Wonder how they'll spin this if they actually report it.

youtu.be...

I'm sorry. I'm on my phone and I can't access the little box properly to 'try' to embed the video.
youtu.be...

Thanks. I remember the few billion in cash on a pallet, but I would think $150 billion would be a lot harder to hide.
Wouldn't it make more sense for the real Bin Laden to wait a few months and say hey...I'm not dead? Talk about the embarrassment the US would have on the world stage.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Maybe, just maybe, this time they'll actually do something about this corruption. Another video released a couple hours ago stating MSM has documents for review. Tick tock.

youtu.be...

I'm on my phone and unable to access the video box properly to try embed the video.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: putnam6

Well that guy sounds credible,and it will be interesting if he does manage to get these "terrabytes of data" to president trump.
But heres the thing..
No offense,but look at the dude.
Hear me out-Now it doesn't bother me what people choose to wear,but knowing that powerful forces have spent many decades and many billions in order to control the thoughts of the US population,If this guy gets his info out there-how do you think he will be portrayed by the mind controlers/media?

Heres a clue-
They will say hes a crazy wizard,
or a muslim/sikh convert,
or hes culturely appropriating,
or hes just loco.

So his message,true or not will be lost under the flood of media mind manipulation he will recieve if his message ever gets into the MSM.
Even if he brought a live OBL on stage with him,people would just say "OOOH Look at the crazy beardy weirdy wizard!-and hes got an OBL lookalike!"
His message would be laughed out of existence.
If he really wants to get the truth out,trim that beard and buy a suit.

People are conditioned to think that "different" means "crazy."

I have no doubt you are correct, I was just trying to assist the OP. Have to do some more research on the veracity of this story. This was the first video I found in a youtube search within the past day.

That's said the real world is dirty, crazy, and fooked up beyond belief, especially when it involves the CIA. If they dealt with nothing but suits they would get no where, certainly that's true in the middle east. In fact, some would say the fact that he is eccentric he is more believable than some pencil pusher in a suit.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

sorry, I tried to imbed this, screwed up coding.
edit on 13-10-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join