It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

I was thinking the timing might have been good for Trump. I despise Biden but Trump did poorly and Biden was probably drugged up so he didn't do bad. They could say he caught it and then get some time to have some extra preparation for the next debate.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Pretty sure Joe Biden sprayed the 'Rona on Trumpy Bear's Big Mac. He's such a sneaky bastard, probably switched the wrapper for one of Obama's fake birth certificates too, just to do that whole 'hidden in plain sight' thing.

But what Joe doesn't know is that the I.V. hidden mic thing he was wearing at the debate was pumping him full of the 'Vid and that it was Kamala's doing. She just outsmarted everyone with 85D chess.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don’t think there was a big secret conspiracy personally to infect trump with covid. There is a clear motive in your dirty cop murder example, trumps situation is way more fuzzy. Besides it would have been BEST to infect him in 2 weeks so he can’t campaign going into the election while on quarantine. A mistake like that makes me feel this was just something that happened. Who’s to say, unless some damning evidence of a plot comes to light?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

so this might just be one of the "arrows" in Pelosi's quiver?
Seems logical. Really hard to prove. And makes Trump look like his attitude towards the virus was lax, causing this.

But with a 99% survival rate, if something really bad happened, that, would look fishy as hell.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
trump has been campaigning and fundraising nonstop, coming in contact with literally thousands of republican that reject the covid protocols because trump wants everything to look normal for the cameras....but it's the democrats fault.

Sounds like a rightwing rrreeeeeeeeeeee to me. The GOP used to be the party of personal responsibility, what happened?
No Olaru, you don’t get to use “reeeeeeeee”.
However, let’s discuss your mischaracterizing of right wing “reeeeeeee”. What exactly are they “reeeeeee” at?

Is the President who pushes for the average citizen to do right on their own, to determine on their own, the peoples choice. Is that not personal responsibility? Compared to the Democrat who would rather have absolute power and micro manage the lives of their everyday citizens, inundated with state and federal welfare funding to keep them on the carrot stick?

At least you acknowledged the fact that Trump has indeed been campaigning and fundraising nonstop and coming into contact with literally THOUSANDS of Registered and Potential Voters while Biden has not, EVER and closes shop 9, 10 am for the rest of the day almost routinely now. That, my misguided friend, I can definitely and absolutely agree with you on, One Hundred Percent My Brother, Hooah.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I’m not a CT and haven’t even been on ATS in a very very long time.

However...

Something about this doesn’t add up. So many people, it appears, fell ill at ACB’s event in the Rose Garden, outside.

All of those people would have been tested just prior to attending. Anyone who had prodromal (early or initial) symptoms would have tested positive.

I guess someone there could’ve been positive and highly contagious and without symptoms but tested negative, but in my professional experience (RN here) there tends to be a much higher incidence of false positives than false negatives.

Regardless, they need to take a very close look at all of the people who were there, including support staff. Especially support staff.

All of this happens, and like clockwork, Biden is out and about campaigning. They’re going door to door even, thumpin’ for old Joe.

That’s new, him getting out of the basement and his campaign doing anything other than “virtual” events. Someone from his campaign was just on Fox pretending like this was planned and it’s because they have “new” information on the efficacy of masks.

Give me a break! Was glad to see the host on Fox call her out on her BS. If I can find a link to the segment I’ll update my comment and post it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck

originally posted by: research100
trump and his family/group showed up too late to be tested at the debate a dr in a lab coat asked them to wear the mask they of course REFUSED now 11 people involved with the debate have tested positive....Trump knew hope was sick and tested positive they hid it for 24 hours and he went to another rally.....they had a huge gathering of people party for the woman he wants for the supreme court seat, many people were there everyone hugging and not wearing masks....superspreader event....lets see how many positives happen over the next week

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Kelly Anne Conway now has it.

So do Donald Trump’s campaign manager Bill Stepien and GOP Senator Ron Johnson.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I thought something may be fishy at first, but really it just looks like the Republican party's outright refusal to acknowledge science finally caught up with them.

One or more people had it at the Rose Garden event on Saturday, the majority of folks weren't wearing masks (mah freedom!) and now several of them are coming up positive for SARS-Cov-2.

Based on when Trump tested positive and started to exhibit symptoms, the timeline adds up to him catching it at this event.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

As another poster pointed out, the timing worked for the election and the Supreme Court Nomination.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

I’m not a CT and haven’t even been on ATS in a very very long time.

However...

Something about this doesn’t add up. So many people, it appears, fell ill at ACB’s event in the Rose Garden, outside.

All of those people would have been tested just prior to attending. Anyone who had prodromal (early or initial) symptoms would have tested positive.

I guess someone there could’ve been positive and highly contagious and without symptoms but tested negative, but in my professional experience (RN here) there tends to be a much higher incidence of false positives than false negatives.

Regardless, they need to take a very close look at all of the people who were there, including support staff. Especially support staff.

All of this happens, and like clockwork, Biden is out and about campaigning. They’re going door to door even, thumpin’ for old Joe.

That’s new, him getting out of the basement and his campaign doing anything other than “virtual” events. Someone from his campaign was just on Fox pretending like this was planned and it’s because they have “new” information on the efficacy of masks.

Give me a break! Was glad to see the host on Fox call her out on her BS. If I can find a link to the segment I’ll update my comment and post it.

Isn't the “new normal” convenient?

Now whenever “they” don't like what someone is doing or saying...Covid....

Very easy and effective method of taking opponents out...

I've seen harder things to believe...

Good post

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I just happened to remember something. Anyone else remember back in Feb 4, 2020 when Trump refused to shake Pelosi's hand and the pic's that looked like she had something on her hand? And everyone was speculating that she had tried to poison him.
I missed the debate between Trump and biden, but did they shake hands at the beginning? Could he have gotten the virus then?

www.buzzfeednews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I just happened to remember something. Anyone else remember back in Feb 4, 2020 when Trump refused to shake Pelosi's hand and the pic's that looked like she had something on her hand? And everyone was speculating that she had tried to poison him.
I missed the debate between Trump and biden, but did they shake hands at the beginning? Could he have gotten the virus then?

www.buzzfeednews.com...

Biden and Trump did not shake hands and were never closer than 6-8 feet apart - the podiums looked to be about 10 feet apart. Both campaigns agreed to not shake hands out of caution and not meant to be a sign of disrespect and this was announced at the beginning of the broadcast.

Trump didn't shake anybody's hands that night and to be honest, for as much guff as he got about this, I just don't think he saw Pelosi put her hand out. You just walked into a room, hundreds of people are clapping and you're handing out copies of your speech and moving around... there's a lot going on in your peripheral vision at that point. It's reasonable to surmise that he just didn't see her extend her hand and then of course she had to make a big show of it because she is an idiot. I don't think she was trying to poison him though - that take is pretty out there.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

Considering the lefts pure hatred of Trump I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Can you link some proof to all that?

Not like it's important or anything 🤨

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

www.buzzfeednews.com...

They didn’t shake hands, or go near each other. That was part of the rules this time.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

Strange odds that only 4 (all super key people) out of 200 there get "infected" !!

😎

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LMAO

The cult is AMAZING. You're managing to blame donnie's stupidity on a DEM CONSPIRACY? xD

Why aren't you people ever capable of admitting your idiot potus is an idiot? This is his own stupid, ignorant, arrogant fault and nobody else's.
edit on 3-10-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet if CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes/WaPo mentioned these CDC stats, liberals would go back to being depressed again.

Odds of Dying if you Contract Covid-19.
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

President Trump has a 94.6% certainty of a full recovery.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

You can't have a certainty of less than 100%, genius.

Also remember he's obese & lives on junk food.
edit on 3-10-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October"

No it's not. It's neither a coincidence nor unexpected given the lack of precautions this administration takes and the example it sets. It was inevitable.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
"It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October"

No it's not. It's neither a coincidence nor unexpected given the lack of precautions this administration takes and the example it sets. It was inevitable.

I'm just amazed it took this long. His cult are battling with cognitive dissonance desperately at the moment - there's a reason it's something studied so deeply. They go on about TDS without one tiny hint of irony.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join