It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: carewemust

Jinx

en.wikipedia.org... ???

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It would be easier to corrupt the lab.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Politico saying trump’s campaign manager is positive. 🤦‍♂️ Talk about paralyzing a political campaign in October.

It's good that he's positive while President Trump is campaigning from the office. They can work together, and will get far more online views and viewers than Biden, LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Hope Hicks is hot. She's a close "adviser" to the president. Hmmmmmm.....

You could be right and Trump is a victim on viral assassination attempt. You know what would be really good information. When was the last time the president tested negative and when was the first time the president tested positive? And between those two points who was the president exposed to who has tested positive or knows someone who has test positive. I believe figuring out this timeline is an activity called "contact tracing."

If we only knew truth!

edit on 2-10-2020 by njd2025 because: _

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Things are moving fast, this is definitely a form of transition, we may see quite a few transitions now in the coming months to years.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: njd2025
If Covid-19 is being used as a weapon, the CIA and NSA probably know all about the participants and the plan they're implementing. What they will do with that info is anyone's guess.

edit on 10/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe this year will end the same way it started. With a BANG.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
To the title of the OP, I don’t think so. I think this is just life happening and a reminder to all that even with a mask and social distancing, you can still get ‘Rona. It’s important to remember that’s how contagious it is.

Don’t think for a second that Trump doesn’t know the dangers, course he does, he knows damn well the consequences of his actions. However, as the leader of the worlds most powerful position, he isn’t going to simply hide in a basement or avoid contact. He is the People’s President and so chooses to walk with the people, interact with the people, appeal to the people.

I’m not religious but seems there was once a prominent figure who walked among the sick and dying without regard for his own life.

I do believe that certain things happen for a reason. For better or worse, I don’t know. Trump, throughout his term has endured so much directed political corruption. Many forces are arraigned against him. I think the rest will do him good and I hope he could use this time to reflect on his previous performances and consider new things.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I'm watching for the Iran invasion myself. It should happen by March but a bit sooner is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think it`s a plannet event. TPTB wanted Trump have positive test result to scare all trumbers , one more fear mongering trick to the long list...

And the timing, 33 days and full Moon before election and now he suddenly is infected after at least 9 months when he has seen so big amounts of people ....quite suspicious to me. eeeewww 33 ..where i seen that number

This is something to do with the holy grail, vaccines...Trump plays he`s role in this somehow and boom, the vaccine agenda will go forward.

And the test itself, a genetic material of something unproven they claim is a virus, and a dangerous virus. Did you know that the PCR test can make everyone as positive if just make enough cycles...yeeh like Trump for example....lol

This Covi-ism derangement syndrome is getting silly......We need to find out a pill for that lol

You are being played....this is all scripted hoax , and the vaccines are allmost around the corner.

The fear mongering from this event will boost the agenda .

So do we soon see the president saying like: "how the disease was awfull and no one should experience it, adding that if vaccine can prevent from getting it, Americans should absolutely take the vaccine ."

edit on 3-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think Trump was deliberately infected along with many others during the introduction of the new Supreme Court Justice to delay the confirmation hearings.

There seems to be the old... Do anything to beat Trump, everything is on the table with the left it seems. I would think that with Trump around 100s of people per day and those 100s are around 100s more still it could be as someone suggest its a 6 degrees of Kevin bacon thing, but if it came down to infected liberals working to get to him that would be interesting in where that would go.

I was listening to Ground Zero yesterday and it seems the leaders in BLM are in to some rather arcane spiritualism religion, so who knows...maybe more going on with all this then meets the eye... It is ATS BTW.

Remember this guy?

www.breitbart.com...

# 1171

edit on 3-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Daniel Keenan Savage 10/7/1964

edit on 3-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Why are the identities of infected JOURNALISTS not being revealed?

www.newsweek.com...

Journalists have no problem blasting out the names of NON-Journalists who become infected.

IDIOTS.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
trump has been campaigning and fundraising nonstop, coming in contact with literally thousands of republican that reject the covid protocols because trump wants everything to look normal for the cameras....but it's the democrats fault.

Sounds like a rightwing rrreeeeeeeeeeee to me. The GOP used to be the party of personal responsibility, what happened?
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
About the testing...

The whole scam just fell apart: COVID test, overwhelming number of false positives

So is Trump infected ? Does Trump have the virus ? What`s going on ? Could they provide maybe some valid scientific results that actually shows proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Since Sunday...
The media makes a big deal about a Pro wrestler turned Hollywood star backing Biden
Clear bias against Trump in the debate
Stacked polls immediately after debate
Melania gossip BS
next debate is manned by a former Biden staffer
now this
no, nothing smells fishy about it at all

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
trump has been campaigning and fundraising nonstop, coming in contact with literally thousands of republican that reject the covid protocols because trump wants everything to look normal for the cameras....but it's the democrats fault.

Sounds like a rightwing rrreeeeeeeeeeee to me. The GOP used to be the party of personal responsibility, what happened?

No need to take responsibility when your infallible leader is a scapegoatherder.

Did you see the sea of masks at the Supreme Court announcement in the rose garden?

That’s ok, I didn’t either.
Sitting ducks.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Trump repeatedly ignores social distancing guidelines, and refuses to wear a mask.

He also regularly comes into contact with dozens of people who also ignore social distancing guidelines and refuse to wear masks.

We know that air conditioning helps to increase the spread of the virus, and Trump has repeatedly been in enclosed air conditioned areas with non mask wearing, non social distancing people. Such as AF1 and AF2.

To be completely honest, I think that it would be easier for Trump to be infected the normal way than it would for somebody to do it deliberately.

I can't confirm this as being true, but the grapevine suggests that it was Hope Hicks who brought Covid into Trump's inner circle. Given that she isn't big on mask wearing or social distancing and isn't taking all that many precautions to stop herself from being infected, it's extremely plausible that she did it by accident. If not her, then there are a lot of other people with similar attitudes to her that are close to Trump.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Does seem kind of surreal doesn't it?

Of course, if he recovers quickly it kind of lends to his stance.

2020 is a year to be remembered.

I contend 2020 can’t be forgotten. To-may-to To-mah-to

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
About ten years ago, a woman was found dead in her bath tub with a head injury. It was written off as an accident - she simply slipped getting into the tub. But when you consider her divorce to a corrupt cop was going to be finalized the next day and by dying that day he kept all the assets, things start to look different. It took years but her husband was eventually convicted (Drew Peterson).

That's how I feel about Trump's infection. Sure it could have been an accidental infection but the timing for Biden was just too perfect. Biden gets out of the next two debates, he brings back COVID into focus, Trump can't hold rallies, and Trump looks weak. It's the perfect October surprise.

I absolutely believe there are plenty of people who do ANYTHING for their side. Think about it. It would be super easy to infect someone. Just smear virus on any surface you know they or someone close to them will touch. Considering everyone is tested before the meet with the President, I would think that would be more likely than someone just giving a false negative.

Yes, I know I don't have any direct proof but the timing is just too strange.

Let's assume that's 100% true.

It changes nothing.

This will not negatively affect Trump's support at all. No one who supports him will stop because he caught Coronavirus.

However, it will turn a lot of Independents and Moderate Dems towards Trump with the amount of vitriol and hate coming from the left. Pretty sad when Twitter had to start banning people for wishing him death. Think about that for a minute.
edit on 3-10-2020 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Biden gets out of the next two debates, he brings back COVID into focus, Trump can't hold rallies, and Trump looks weak. It's the perfect October surprise.

So Trump catches COVID due to his own negligence and it's Biden's fault ?

Wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join