It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

President Trump said last week that the jury is still out on Christopher Wray.

Last week he said antifa is an ideology, not a group.

So the number of negatives against Christopher Wray keep increasing.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you look it up a chancery, tho not called this in most other states, is purely arbitration and thus arbitrary.

It by law requires explicit consent by both parties with no undue pressure or coercion, to find a resolution to their disputes.

"Family courts, drug courts, etc" are technically under a variation of what once was called chancery and is still called that in some places.

It requires consent and arbitration by a neutral entity. They can't take sides unless people disagree on substance.

If either party disagrees to the arbitrary process itself it's null and void they can't lawfully enforce rules on you without you agreeing for a return compromise of substantive value to make it "Equitable" aka Fair.
edit on 9/30/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And then I appeal that to show the appeals court judges what he said to me, and we argued 9 months back and forth over the transcript.

In the end, I was barred from using it and lost my appeal.

I guess I can cert that to the Supreme huh?

Which part ?
The judge discarding the constitution or the appeals court not following the rules to let me have my transcript.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
LOL welcome to America home of the #d

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set
I didn't say it can't happen. It just isn't happening until it happens.

Of course, it started with people talking but it had to be followed by people acting. You would have to take a detailed look at the situations in those places to compare to the US. All you did was say american conservatives had been building up resentment for 50 years.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
And I spent months looking it all up and Im just so damned clever with books sometimes so I technically won definitely.

They just are too proud to admit a regular citizen learned how to read and wasn't ashamed of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Ethnic parades and old ethnic neighborhoods, with non-us flags flying, refute your claim that people back in the day had to sacrifice their heritage.

I am not talking about one parade or a day to celebrate heritage. My comment was directed toward daily life. I didn't think that needed explaining.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Its one thing to move somewhere and become socially acclimated. I do not believe that is as deep as having been born there, of the same blood, and raised in that environment. That doesn't mean an immigrant won't have pride or feel a kinship to their new home. But I question if that affinity runs as deep as an indigenous persons.

Ah, the broad generalizations of how other people feel based on ones on perspective.

That's called projecting.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing when you say your grandparents would disagree?

I believe, for our grandparents, it was a deeper connection. For this generation I feel it is more of a disconnect. Our grandparents would never have rioted in the streets shouting 'death to America'. Well, mine wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You're confusing me with AugustusMasonicus.

Non hyphenated americans from one region see things differently than non hyphenated americans from another region.

Besides, the point was that until "the people take things into their own hands" they are not. Not how hyphenated and non-hyphenated americans see things.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Barr and Durham are interfering in this year's election.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That Constitution in Tennessee doesn't give me the right but it protects it if I so choose to enact those first sections cuz they exist as a line that when crossed I may pull triggers.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
The point was that even in days past they didn't really have to entirely give up their heritage and those things prove it. Neighborhoods where people flew their non-us flags and continued to speak their native language was a direct reply to your claim that people doing so today is something new.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In my mind the most effective strategy is to envision myself as the weapon and fire my mouth (fingers) and mind.

It gives me the best defensive position:
The High Ground.

I've never even held a gun in reality.
I have better weapons like my Spirit.

I don't have high expectations for anyone else though and I implore all of you to arm yourselves to the teeth. If you're into that. Stash a few for me too just in case.

Ummm get me a Steyr TMP plz

I'll smash any zombie w that #
It's called grandmas gun for a reason. Such low recoil.

Hand me two of them sonny lol

But really vs humans all you gotta do is convince them to think differently. No need for scary situations or loud sounds...

I just try to be friendly yet quick to leave if things look bad before my charms wear off and they do decide to rob me lol. Close calls but I know Im Protected.
No physical weapons needed.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you're like "Muzzleflash you're the LAST person that should have a weapon"

I agree.
I completely totally agree.

That's such an awesome compliment.

I'll never touch one until ww3 maybe not even then ok promise.

I'll stick to what works for me, my heart mind and soul. I can live and die with that.

There, now its in the public record somewhere.
Im unarmed.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That just it, Daskakik. People are acting. Currently it's just BLM/Antifa. When their opposites fully engage, there will be no stopping it.

The American Conservative has been painted into a corner. You can't call 120 million people or so Nazis and expect that to end well. The Nazis were one of the most heinous regimes humanity has ever produced. They are viewed as "kill on sight" types. Half my family is Jewish. Their views on Nazis are fueled by uncompromising hatred. The Left has done well to attach that label to Conservatives. Call me a Nazi to my face and I'll rip your throat out. Full stop.

I'm not a Conservative. But I do understand their frustration and resentment with the ad hominems from the Left. It is the attacks on Conservatives by the Left, among other things, that drove me out of the Democratic Party. I will never again vote for the current crop of Democrats. Their lack of integrity and stunning displays of a double standard appall me.
edit on 30-9-2020 by 1010set because: Because I can't spell

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Isn't that exactly what you are doing when you say your grandparents would disagree?

My mother. And it's a fact. She loves Cheetolini, so I guess she acclimated quite well, wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The opposites are what was being addressed in those posts. Who says there will be no stopping it?

You think you can speak for 120 million people and you are not even one of them?

You seem to be triggered by the Nazi label. That is a personal thing. Probably explains the venting.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh, ffs. You're being willfully obtuse and attempting to invalidate any point I made because I'm not "one of them" as if that removes any ability to reach an accurate assessment.

I'm out.

edit on 30-9-2020 by 1010set because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000
Watch this and it may explain.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No, you can't speak for 120 million people, even if you were one of them.

I merely pointed out that the superficiality of your assessments do not really support your comparisons to civil conflicts in other countries.

And, of course, until something happens, it isn't happening. You being ready to rip someone's throat out doesn't mean that there are enough that feel that way to kick off a civil war.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join